Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll- Would you guys want to see Jonathon Young as a regular?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poll- Would you guys want to see Jonathon Young as a regular?

It seems every time he comes around a lot of fans get excited, and it seems he's a fan favorite. But I've also read comments from people saying if he did, it would take that specialness away from him showing up once in a while. So I'm asking, would you guys want to see him join the cast as a regular at some point?

Yes?

No?

That would be nice, but it would take the "special" element away.
    Yes
    44.87%
    No
    5.13%
    I prefer him to stay as a recurring "Guest"
    50.00%

Regular, definitely.

Comment

Yes !!!!!!
      SANCTUARY ROCKS

Comment

I prefer him as a guest; i thought last night's episode was the worst episode from this season.

Comment

I prefer Guest star. He's character is too much. If he became a regular they'd have to water him down. I like it like this. Guest staring in a lot of eps

Comment

I prefer him like a Guest.
            Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
            / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I think as a regular he would be too much. So I voted for guest, but for me, he can show up every couple of episodes
              sigpic

Comment

I agree with the above posts. I'd like him to remain a guest on the show.
                You can get too much of a good thing.
                sigpic

Comment

I really want to say yes, make him a regular, but I don't want him to get watered down and 'tamed' or whatever, so I have to go with recurring guest. Very frequently recurring.
                  Spoiler:
                  Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

I voted yes, at the very least i'd like to see him in decent number of the 20 episodes. He's definitely been the character alongside Helen that really drew me to the series. I do worry that if he stays a couple of episodes a season they'll keep putting him back in a mad scientist box and wheel him out for hijinks. I'd really like to see some character progression and see his depths, plus i think he brings out a really interesting side to fun side to Magnus.

Comment

I don't know.
                      I want to see as much of Tesla as possible. I'd love to see different aspects of his character come out and I'd love to see him on a 'daily base'. Because he's awesome like that.
                      But I think I'll follow the trend and say ''recurring'' very, very often. I'm not sure if there's such a thing as 'overusing' with this character, but I would hate to see it if it were to happen. So I'm choosing the safe side. For now.
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well I'd really LOVE it if he were a regular! But then again, it is great now since he just suprises you when he pops in. I don't know.
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

No. Tesla boils down an adversary or villian for Helen and the Sanctuary team to battle against for some abnormal related reason. I know in reality he is more complex then what I summarized but you make Tesla a regular and his nefarious schemes make no sense
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

i adore tesla, but if he were made a regular, i'm afraid what makes him 'special' would lose its effect. or, worse, they'd change him to make him more user friendly on a constant basis.

i don't know if that makes sense.
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Really? Worse than Bank Job? That one was terrible! I liked that Big Guy was focused on - ok so I like Christopher Heyerdahl..... Seriously though, I like Tesla, he is an interesting character but I agree, I wouldn't want to see him all day long either, he is a little over the top!

Comment

Working...
                              X