Favourite Moments/Quotes/Nerd Love from 'Trial and Error'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favourite Moments/Quotes/Nerd Love from 'Trial and Error'

Trial and Error. You know stuff's about to go down if the title has three words in it instead of one.

Favourite Moments:
    - Eli/Greer scenes. Probably add to more of it in the quotes, but some bonding between these two opposite dudes is great.

- The Young/TJ scene in the brewery. Ouch, man. That was harsh.

- The Young/Scott scene. Solid solid work from both guys. BJS is really earning that third cast slot in the opening credits lately.

- And of course, Scott knocking the **** out of Young in the third simulation, and Young just cackling on the floor maniacally.

- The looks Eli gets when he reveals his relationship with Ginn... at the worst possible time.

Favourite Quotes:
    Greer: "So."
    Eli: "So what?"
    Greer: "When are you gonna make a move?"
    Eli: "What are you talking about?"
    Greer: "Ginn. Girl's into you."
    Eli: "And you know this from watching us work together for what, two days?"
    Greer: "I knew after ten minutes."

Greer: "And if ever you were going to have a chance with anybody, this is probably it."
    Eli: "Thanks."

Park: "Well... what have you been dreaming about?"
    *Eli gives her a look while Ginn sits between them, drinking her water calm as you please.*
    Eli: "It's not the point."

Nerd Love: Eli. Man, good for him. Twenty bucks on it not lasting long, but at least it's sincere to a point. Plus, Ginn <3.
    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

i loved the part in the applecore where Eli tells he has a thing for Gynn and then everyone's looks

greer just goes on being awesome. my god i was cracking up half his screen time and rolling on the floor the other half.

powerful Eli Kino moment. love the star dialling thing. loved gynn.

TBH, i loved the entire episode. how Young handles the permutations

Comment

My favorite part was when Wray realized that Young was telling the truth (when she heard about Destiny's scenario programing), and that Young was not just going crazy alcoholic. I love light-bulb moments that vindicate other people.

Scariest scene ever: Lt. Scott being sucked out into space. Him not even trying to run for the door --affected me. Powerful.

Quotes: "When I was a kid I wanted to be a vet--uh-animal doctor."...."it's. like. a. small.---uh- rodent" . Reminds me of old Daniel Jackson moments. Love language barriers that emanate from cultural differences.
      sigpic
      Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
      O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
      Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
      O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

Eli: Well, we've been more than working together....
        Scott: ELI!

I may not have that exactly right but it's the same scene the Killman explains.

Comment

Oh I forgot to mention the Young/Scott scene.
          We find out that
          Spoiler:
          Young feels responsible for Riley's death, the baby's death and the others."It just adds up, he says."

And Scott's final speech to Young.

Comment

"then the ship has some sense of humor" - Young

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
              Nerd Love: Eli. Man, good for him. Twenty bucks on it not lasting long, but at least it's sincere to a point. Plus, Ginn <3.
              It surely won't last long.. because Ginn has a snake in her head, finally bringing some Goauld love to SGU.

Muahahah!
              Any sufficiently advanced race is indistinguishable from god.

(..to any insufficiently advanced race)

Comment

The whole Eli/Greer part. And the ancient toilets
                sigpic

Comment

Scott is in the observation deck and first have a great view of the battle, then some shuttle hit the window and they he get sucks into space calmly. Wow.

I also like when Young decides do the the least likely action by surrendering Chloe to the blue aliens.

The other one is when Scott punches Young and he just stay there on the floor laughing manically. You can also see Greer losing the great respect he had for Young in his eyes in a matter of second. Adding an emphatic "Yes, sir" to Scott's directive.
                  Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

There were a lot of good things in this episode, but I'll just list the highlights:

Greer and Eli:really liked seeing Greer encouraging Eli to go for it, then arranging to be called away so Eli could make his move

Eli/Ginn

The whole scene with Scott and Young

I'm really liking this season
                    sigpic

Find your Destiny

Comment

Brody and the Ancient toilets.

Comment

• All of the Ginn/Eli scenes. They are very cute together I especially loved the kiss, Destiny dropping out of FTL at that moment was the icing on the cake
                        • The scene after that in the Control Interface Room. Poor Eli
                        • Love doctor Greer
                        • More than a dozen Blueberry alien ships firing on Destiny simultaneously, even if it was just a simulation.
                        • Scott punching Young
                        • Brody and the Ancient toilets cracked me up
                        sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

I liked:

The cg showing Destiny's guns deploy and fire
                          Brody going to the toilet : "...here we go..." famous last words

Highlight was Rush at the end: "Ultimately, I control this ship."

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                            Scott is in the observation deck and first have a great view of the battle, then some shuttle hit the window and they he get sucks into space calmly. Wow.

(...)

The other one is when Scott punches Young and he just stay there on the floor laughing manically. You can also see Greer losing the great respect he had for Young in his eyes in a matter of second. Adding an emphatic "Yes, sir" to Scott's directive.
                            Ah, Forgot to add those two moments to my list
                            sigpic

"Were you expecting Stairway to Heaven?!"

Comment

Ginn: I love numbers .... they don't lie
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                              X