Greerli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greerli

Greer + Eli bonding were my favorite scenes of the ep. Especially when Greer sat down to eat and pushed Eli aside and Eli was like "Sorry". Hahaha. More please!

Also, I trademark that name combo...

GREERLI!

Yeah, I definitely enjoyed the interaction between the two. Greer has really become a complex and great character.

Comment

Greer slapping Eli on the back was pure win

Not to mention Eli in the Apple Core not knowing what he was saying

If they kill Ginn off and ruin this for Eli i will have to stop watching for awhile ..

N.C

Comment

It was a good way to give him some 'non military role' lines. This whole episode seemed to focus on Eli/Ginn and Young/Scott so Greer getting an additional subplot helping Eli score was cool.

Comment

This isn't anything new, but it's nice to see Greer looking out. There's earlier episodes where you can tell Greer seems to like Eli more than the average civilian.

Comment

Originally posted by Smooth View Post
            Yeah, I definitely enjoyed the interaction between the two. Greer has really become a complex and great character.
            He's always been more complex mostly because of the work of the actor playing him. Now...if he could only get a complex and major storyline like all the other characters. A storyline that continues over a period of a few eps or over the course of a season. He gets nothing like that. And before people use the tired excuse about there being a lot of characters I will point out that all the other regular leads (and no, Brody, Park, etc don't count) have gotten such storylines. Wray appears in half the eps and she too even has a recurring plots, storylines. Greer is way overdue.

Comment

Agreed, it was really lovely to see Eli and Greer in that brotherly relationship finally
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Single best moment of the season, so far.

Comment

Some things never change.

Comment

They had some awesome bro scenes. Always good to see some bonding on the ship.
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I love it too. Go Greeli. Yeah, we should lose the r not Greerli.

Comment

Greer knows best.
                        Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Outstanding episode. Greer was excellent and good to see the human side of him. Loved the battle scenes. I also think Eli is being played.

Comment

Greer obviously knows something's up with Scott, and Eli is not only the last normal guy on the ship, Greer can also help Eli get the girl. It's a win-win really.

Comment

I when Greer first caught onto Eli and Ginn's flirting, there was a moment when it could have gone either way. I 99% expected Greer to yell at them to get to work, or threaten to put Ginn back in confinement. I was very pleased to be wrong, and see Greer's face break into a smile instead. I guess Greer's hatred of the Lucian Alliance is less then his bro-love for Eli.
                              sigpic
                              Teal'c: "Appearances may be deceiving."
                              O'Neill: "One man's ceiling is another man's floor."
                              Daniel: "A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell."
                              O'Neill: "Never run with...scissors?"

Comment

Working...
                              X