PDA

View Full Version : Canada's space network to air five final caprica episodes now

AnnieS
November 2nd, 2010, 11:01 AM
Hey fellow Canadian Caprica fans. I woke up to the AWESOME NEWS that we will get to continue watching Caprica on the SPACE NETWORK tonight and in the next 4 weeks. Not in the new year like originally reported. So tune in at 10pm ET and 7pm PT to watch the continuing adventures.

SO SAY WE ALL!!!!

DigiFluid
November 2nd, 2010, 11:37 AM
Oh wow, that's great. Now if only Space would hurry the frak up and start broadcasting in HD :mad:

pipi
November 2nd, 2010, 08:24 PM
Awesomeness.

MattSilver 3k
November 3rd, 2010, 01:16 AM
Oh. Yeah.

twaxer
November 3rd, 2010, 02:22 AM
yay!! :) that is really good news!

TBA
November 3rd, 2010, 02:39 AM
Indeed it is.

TBA
November 3rd, 2010, 04:00 AM
So, did anyone see the new episode?

Angela V
November 3rd, 2010, 06:16 AM
I found out too late! :eek: My PVR had it striked out so I thought Space was following SyFy's schedule. I deleted Caprica from my schedule. I happened to be finish some Figure Skating late last night and saw that a new episode was airing! Got the last 35 minutes but am hoping Space's online watching will be working. There were comments on Space that it wasn't working yet.

AnnieS
November 3rd, 2010, 06:20 AM
So, did anyone see the new episode?

I did and it was awesome. But due to people from outside Canada not having seen it till the New Year I will not post about it.

Kenton-Atlantis
November 3rd, 2010, 06:44 PM
Hey Canadians So say we all !!!!! i love it Space channel is great !

Jper
November 5th, 2010, 05:45 AM
Strap on your holobands, we’re airing the final episodes of Caprica, starting tonight!!!! This is bittersweet news. Last week we heard the Battlestar Galactica prequel would not be renewed, and the remaining eps would be shelved until Spring. But today we got notice that SPACE will be airing these final five episodes, starting TONIGHT! And not we're only network airing it!

We’re thrilled we get to broadcast the final episodes of the season, and we can’t wait to watch them with you! So tune in tonight (Tuesday) at 10E/P for “Blowback”. In this ep, Lacy is sent to Gemenon to join an STO training camp, but her flight gets hijacked along the way; the Willow clan becomes suspicious of Amanda; Joseph divulges a secret about the Ha'La'Tha that has ramifications for Sam and Daniel.

So say we all.

Source: http://www.spacecast.com/Blogs/Post.aspx?PostID=2132

So did someone watch the episode "Blowback" on Space, Tuesday?

Kenton-Atlantis
November 5th, 2010, 10:00 AM
I love living in CANADA

Spimman
November 5th, 2010, 12:37 PM
So I'm assuming the season will just abruptly end with no series wrap up...:mckay:

Jper
November 5th, 2010, 01:16 PM
I wish I lived in Canada. :(

Angela V
November 5th, 2010, 01:24 PM
:eek: Space does NOT air Caprica on line! So I found a detailed summary of the episode and read the parts I missed. I got about 35 mins on the PVR. Looks like my Bell guide is showing Caprica in it's timeslot so should have no problems now getting the rest of the episodes.

Did anyone watch Innerspace after the episode before this weeks? The guys were dress up as Zoe and her dad! Ajay said something like "my creepy daughter." No kidding! Teddy was one creepy Zoe. :weiranime33:

TBA
November 5th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Hell, anything but Belgium.

:P

Republibot 3.0
November 7th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Ah, bugger. I missed it. Thank God for Canada, though: they aired the final eps of "Defying Gravity," too.

daniel9
November 7th, 2010, 02:38 PM
im watching caprica on space now. wheeeeeeeee

Skydiver
November 7th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Let me remind people about our zero tolerance for illegal download information sharing.

I'll boil it down to words of one syllable

DON'T DO IT HERE

what you guys do, you guys do. But do not use GW systems for the solicitation or sharing of illegal download info. People that do can be banned

the fifth man
November 7th, 2010, 05:47 PM
It just sucks that Syfy wouldn't let everyone see the final episodes now.

daniel9
November 7th, 2010, 06:58 PM
ooooo another good ep of caprica. cant wait for the next one. things are getting more interesting. i wonder if a certain someone was at the very end.

Kenton-Atlantis
November 7th, 2010, 09:03 PM
I Know a great episode im sooo sad its done :(

Jper
November 8th, 2010, 06:05 AM
Pfft, this is so stupid... Canada gets the episode, but the rest of the world doesn't.

I wonder if the DVD release will be sooner than Syfy's airing of the last Caprica episodes.

daniel9
November 11th, 2010, 08:06 AM
*Spoilers for Blowback and Dirteaters under tag :
ooo that was nice a little adama backstory. was that adama's same lighter we saw him give to apollo in bsg? nice adamas backstory. so i guess the next ep will be like the rise of the adamas if they are able to do what daniel is suggesting? zoe's lil "playground" is starting to come together. after that preview for next weeks ep im just dying to see it lol. bad syfy for cancelling this show. i wish the uk or canadian networks brought this show instead of scifi. they'd have promoted it alot better

Bagpuss
November 11th, 2010, 08:40 AM
Please everyone : tag all ep 15 onward spoilers in this thread and anywhere else outside of the Official episode threads.:)

daniel9
November 17th, 2010, 02:39 PM
the preview for the next ep looks good. the day of reckoning and the rise of humanity's children. just 2 eps to goooooo.

Python
November 28th, 2010, 10:29 PM
Wow. I just saw episode 17 and I was on the edge of my seat. At one point it nearly had me in tears.

They canceled the wrong show.

Homer 120
December 2nd, 2010, 07:30 AM
Pretty 'meh' ending, though I did like that it didn't end in a cliffhanger spoilers below;

1- We saw the creation of the ''Skinjobs'' which was nice.

2- Did Willow start the Cylon god stuff?

3- William Adama, Commander of the Galactica is seen!

SurfingEagle
December 4th, 2010, 09:50 AM
I've seen all the remaining eps. OK, so we're not suppose to reveal anything here. I'll just say I think the last 4-5 eps were really good. I still have some issues with some things, but I wish they had made the whole season like the last eps. Maybe, they wouldn't have been canceled.