Canada's space network to air five final caprica episodes now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canada's space network to air five final caprica episodes now

Hey fellow Canadian Caprica fans. I woke up to the AWESOME NEWS that we will get to continue watching Caprica on the SPACE NETWORK tonight and in the next 4 weeks. Not in the new year like originally reported. So tune in at 10pm ET and 7pm PT to watch the continuing adventures.

SO SAY WE ALL!!!!
    MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
    MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
    POLARIS TORONTO 2007
    CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
    GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
    VCON VANCOUVER 2010
    FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Oh wow, that's great. Now if only Space would hurry the frak up and start broadcasting in HD
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Awesomeness.

Comment

Oh. Yeah.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

yay!! that is really good news!
          Come join the dark side, we have cookies!!

Comment

Indeed it is.
            Mia: Don't you hate that?
            Vincent: Hate what?
            Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
            Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
            Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
            - Pulp Fiction

Comment

So, did anyone see the new episode?
              Mia: Don't you hate that?
              Vincent: Hate what?
              Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
              Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
              Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
              - Pulp Fiction

Comment

I found out too late! My PVR had it striked out so I thought Space was following SyFy's schedule. I deleted Caprica from my schedule. I happened to be finish some Figure Skating late last night and saw that a new episode was airing! Got the last 35 minutes but am hoping Space's online watching will be working. There were comments on Space that it wasn't working yet.
                Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                  So, did anyone see the new episode?
                  I did and it was awesome. But due to people from outside Canada not having seen it till the New Year I will not post about it.
                  MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                  MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                  POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                  CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                  GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                  VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                  FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Hey Canadians So say we all !!!!! i love it Space channel is great !
                    sigpic
                    Kenton Canada

Comment

Strap on your holobands, we’re airing the final episodes of Caprica, starting tonight!!!! This is bittersweet news. Last week we heard the Battlestar Galactica prequel would not be renewed, and the remaining eps would be shelved until Spring. But today we got notice that SPACE will be airing these final five episodes, starting TONIGHT! And not we're only network airing it!

We’re thrilled we get to broadcast the final episodes of the season, and we can’t wait to watch them with you! So tune in tonight (Tuesday) at 10E/P for “Blowback”. In this ep, Lacy is sent to Gemenon to join an STO training camp, but her flight gets hijacked along the way; the Willow clan becomes suspicious of Amanda; Joseph divulges a secret about the Ha'La'Tha that has ramifications for Sam and Daniel.

So say we all.

Source: http://www.spacecast.com/Blogs/Post.aspx?PostID=2132

So did someone watch the episode "Blowback" on Space, Tuesday?
                      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I love living in CANADA
                        sigpic
                        Kenton Canada

Comment

So I'm assuming the season will just abruptly end with no series wrap up...
                          sigpic

Comment

I wish I lived in Canada.
                            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Space does NOT air Caprica on line! So I found a detailed summary of the episode and read the parts I missed. I got about 35 mins on the PVR. Looks like my Bell guide is showing Caprica in it's timeslot so should have no problems now getting the rest of the episodes.

Did anyone watch Innerspace after the episode before this weeks? The guys were dress up as Zoe and her dad! Ajay said something like "my creepy daughter." No kidding! Teddy was one creepy Zoe.
                              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
                              X