X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i want ashley back

she should definitely come back it would make the program much better
    ''It's not what you have, it's how you use it.''

As much as I liked Ashley, the only way she could come back is in a episode back in time and then she would be young or not born yet. You have to get past her character. She is now out of the show and they have moved on.
    sigpic

Comment

She might have ascended

She was much FINER than Kate
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ar3s View Post
        She might have ascended

She was much FINER than Kate
        lol
        ye she was

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          As much as I liked Ashley, the only way she could come back is in a episode back in time and then she would be young or not born yet. You have to get past her character. She is now out of the show and they have moved on.

i dont want to get over her character , and i only started watching sanctuary like 2 weeks ago and i watched like up to 5 a day so i cud catch up so its harder for m to give up on characters that die.

Comment

i liked ashley, but i think i liked the mother/daughter relationship way more than the character itself.

i miss the 'potential' of mother/daughter more than anything, but if the writers show us more grieving on helen's part, that can give me enough of the mother/daughter relationship i've been craving.

sally

sigpic

Comment

I was hoping for a nice romantic kiss between ashley and kate.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob23 View Post
                I was hoping for a nice romantic kiss between ashley and kate.

sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                  i liked ashley, but i think i liked the mother/daughter relationship way more than the character itself.

i miss the 'potential' of mother/daughter more than anything, but if the writers show us more grieving on helen's part, that can give me enough of the mother/daughter relationship i've been craving.

Me too. I really enjoyed the mother/daughter relationship and would love to have seen that pushed farther.

It would be nice to get a few episodes with Ashley somehow in them.
                  sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Ashley was in the opening sequence, that might be a hint towards future appearances...

Comment

I don't really think they ever gave Ashley a chance to develop so I can understand. It was Will this and Helen that. Every Henry got a little story when he was recurring in S1. But it seemed Ashley was never treated as anything more then an attractive girl with a love of shooting. So I can understand wanting her back. She was yanked without getting a chance
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

I miss Ash, but if they brought her back now it would be cheap and degrading to the character. i want her back but if she was to return i would at least hope it was a fitting return for her.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                          Ashley was in the opening sequence, that might be a hint towards future appearances...
                          thats why i keep my hopes up

Comment

She NEEDS to come back Sanctuary just isn't the same without her, every time I watch End Of Nights or Eulogy I cry my eyes out cuz of how much it sucks that Ashley had to leave she's me FAVE character and I basically dress up as her everyday because thats how much I loved her she so needs to come back
                            Even With Your Face In The Gutter You Still Had The Hero In Your Heart

Always Hold On To Smallville

Comment

I miss Ashley, I can´t stand the feeling that Helen misses her too and she still feels responsibility for her death. But if they will take her back now, it won´t fit the story and Ash will be there just like " the one who has to fill in something".
                              But I really like Kate and I got used to her. But I think that it would be awesome if these two could meet each other someday.
                              Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                              / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Working...
                              X