Helen's Potential Friends/Enemies/Lovers/Colleagues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helen's Potential Friends/Enemies/Lovers/Colleagues

According to the fact that Helen is 160 year old , I was thinking about her possible friends, lovers, enemies. Helen did mention a lot of names of characters that she has already met during her long life.

"I've buried a lot of friends, colleagues, lovers; more than you can imagine. You asked me earlier how I could relate to people? Well...dinner parties are hell." Helen Magnus
    In the episode Requiem Helen was speaking about a couple of them :
    H.G. Wells, Jules Verne, Louis Pasteur, Rosevelt ( Teddy and Frank ), Hoover, Harding ... and many many more...

Her possible lovers could be :
    Nikola Tesla, John Druitt (we already know that they were lovers), James Watson

Do you have an idea who could be Helen's friend, lover, enemy? Who would you like to see in Helen's arms? Or is there someone you wouldn't like to see as Helen's lover or friend or enemy? Do you want her to be a friend with someone from our present time?
    Let's discuss about Helen's past and present love life, about possible conflicts with enemies of every kind.

I hope that this thread is ok.
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Nice idea for thread Sunny
    I really like the question: Who would you like to see in Helen's arms?
    Of course Nikola but besides of him I would like to see in Helen's arms ... hmmm *hard thinking* for example
    Jonathon Young ... Ok no jokes ...
    What about Johnny Depp ? I'm not sure if I wanna see him in Helen's amrs but he would be good quest star LOL
    and Helen's enemy ? Robert Pattison ... He is new Cabal's ally Cabal is back !!! *muahahaha*
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
      Nice idea for thread Sunny
      I really like the question: Who would you like to see in Helen's arms?
      Of course Nikola but besides of him I would like to see in Helen's arms ... hmmm *hard thinking* for example
      Jonathon Young ... Ok no jokes ...
      What about Johnny Depp ? I'm not sure if I wanna see him in Helen's amrs but he would be good quest star LOL
      and Helen's enemy ? Robert Pattison ... He is new Cabal's ally Cabal is back !!! *muahahaha*
      Hehe, funny my lil sis
      I was excpecting that. Deep and Pattison ? Hehe, you made my day, sweetie. I think that new cabal's ally is a perfect position for Robert
      He would be the only one example of sparkling vampire. But I am sure that he would be the biggest enemy of Nikola Tesla LOL

I wouldn't like to see Hitler in a cooperation with Helen .. ( even if I got an idea for a fanfiction about these two ).
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

For a bit of a laugh it'd be interesting if she had a little crush on einstein.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I would like to see the show continue to explore this. It seemed like during Season 1 I was left with the impression that Helen had a little more of a wild side, but I don't get that impression quite as much anymore...she seems more controlled. I still love her to death, just a change of impression.

I wonder if she ever met JFK?
          sigpic

Comment

Nice idea of Topic!
            We already know she met Churchill, so maybe she met dudes like Truman? Or the French president Pétain or De Gaule? =D Perhaps she was even a part of the Resistance, and could have met some people from it.

Comment

George Harrison.. From the Beatles! *runs*
              sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                George Harrison.. From the Beatles! *runs*
                She met Lennon<3
                HEY! she propably met Elvis too, (Kali III)

Comment

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                  She met Lennon<3
                  HEY! she propably met Elvis too, (Kali III)
                  Elviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis
                  Viva Las Vegas !!!
                  The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                  sigpic

Comment

Yesterday I was going to suggest Walter from Stargate... but then I saw the bank job

I'd like to see cliff simon guest star as the charming bad guy who likes to flirt with Helen as he lords over his acheivements... Deja vu?

Teryl Rothery would be awesome! I don't care who she played as long as we get to see her!

And just for kicks, RDA as one of helens lovers. XD
                    sigpic

Comment

RDA seems to be a evidence in her lovers I agree with Emengee
                      I'd like to see Mc Kay as a monster needing protection xD

Comment

i'd LOVE to see rda guest as one of helen's lovers! if it's past lover, that's alright, as long as we get to see flashbacks of the evidence!

everyone has diff tastes on what they'd like to see (being lovers with helen), and since the beginning of this series, i've wanted to see helen with a hot guy.
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          i'd LOVE to see rda guest as one of helen's lovers! if it's past lover, that's alright, as long as we get to see flashbacks of the evidence!
                          And if the evidence happens while she's - let's say - blond! I wouldn't mind - I wouldn't mind at all.

I'm just saying.

everyone has diff tastes on what they'd like to see (being lovers with helen), and since the beginning of this series, i've wanted to see helen with a hot guy.
                          I for one hope you find it. 'Cause a hot guy is... a hot guy. ;PP

And my little contribution to this dicussion: Not about who Helen might have loved per se, but more about who might have loved Helen.
                          And I'm thinking that the four men of The Five were, at some point, in love with her - even Griffin, but he moved on and had a wife - what the others don't seem to have done. ;P
                          You know - She was the only woman in their team. A forward thinking scientist, gorgeous, intelligent, beautiful, said she thought, wasn't afraid of rumors or anything. I'm thinking being who they were, they couldn't help but love her. But that's just MHO.
                          sigpic
                          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

I've made a little list of "real" people Helen knows/knew.. more names are very appreciated!

Einstein (photo)
                            Ghandi (photo)
                            Winston Churchill (wine)
                            H.G. Wells (-> invis. man)
                            The Beatles (love affaire)
                            Molly Brown (saved her)
                            Jules Verne (name of sub)
                            Louis Pasteur (godfather)
                            Teddy Roosevelt
                            Franklin Roosevelt
                            most presidents in between except. Hoover (and maybe Harding?) that leaves Taft, Wilson and Coolidge
                            Eisenhower
                            Nikola Tesla (good friend^^)
                            Jack the Ripper (used to be engaged)
                            George Gershwin (played for her)

maybe:
                            Bram Stoker

"interesting" places she has been to:
                            Helping in the trenches of Verdun
                            travelling on the Titanic
                            Present when the Nazis surrendered
                            With submarine at the Bermuda Triangle
                            (Travelled through the 'Gate)