• Show
Clear All

ratings for this episode?

Does anyone know yet?

800 billion viewers

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
      800 billion viewers
      You must tell me how the ratings has more then 119x the population of Earth

In seriousness its a little over a million
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        You must tell me how the ratings has more then 119x the population of Earth

In seriousness its a little over a million
        what I did was hack into the neilsens servers and reversed the polarity causing a feedback loop that created such large numbers for our beloved show.

Comment

Is there anything reversing the polarity can't do?

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
            Is there anything reversing the polarity can't do?
            ....ummm...make someone dance better...

Comment

I'm busy modifying the deflector dish to emit a Nielson pulse for next episode. That and in San Francisco we're trying to win the World Series by Monday but I have very little to do with that.
              I love SGU and I even like the other two SGU prequel shows

Comment

I just have one problem with the supposed "ratings", they say 1.012M live + same day. what is the actual live ratings?

My guess is the live ratings are diving each week, but the + same day helps keep it up. Before, nothing could keep my away from my stargate on friday, you know when it was really good. Now i DVR it and watch it later or the next day. Sgu is on my short list of shows "it doesnt matter if i watch it later", and thats a bad sign.
                Last edited by meo3000; 30 October 2010, 07:07 PM.

Comment

thanx for answering jelgate and thats too bad I do really enjoy this show I understand completely why a lot of longtime time stargate fans dislike it but i mean the absolute loathing I hear from some people is funny to me but hey to each his own obviously im in the minority or the ratings wouldnt be so bad. o well it was good while it lasted stargate i will miss you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sgu isnt that bad View Post
                    thanx for answering jelgate and thats too bad I do really enjoy this show I understand completely why a lot of longtime time stargate fans dislike it but i mean the absolute loathing I hear from some people is funny to me but hey to each his own obviously im in the minority or the ratings wouldnt be so bad. o well it was good while it lasted stargate i will miss you!!!
                    Um, a bit early for that, you still have 5 episodes left in season 2, and we haven't heard about season 3 yet. But if you want to say goodbye now, there isn't anything to stop you, I guess . . .
                    sigpic
                    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Originally posted by carmencatalina View Post
                      Um, a bit early for that, you still have 5 episodes left in season 2, and we haven't heard about season 3 yet. But if you want to say goodbye now, there isn't anything to stop you, I guess . . .
                      yea i know ur right but I just cant see it climbing out of this hole but hey id love to be wrong!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X