This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theories about the LA and Earth....

I was re-watching Season 9 and 10 of SG1; The Ark of Truth and Season 1 of SGU. It got me thinking of somethings about Destiny's true mission. In AoT the Ori (in the 'Ori Galaxy') were becoming a major threat to the 'Altearians' so they left and went to the Milkyway to rebuild. So, where did the Ori belief come from itself? Had this religion started on its own or did it come from some far, far off galaxy? Did the Altearians and the Ori (formally Altearians) get visited by an very advanced race and wanted to find where these Aliens were?

On that thought, then on Earth the Altearians started the Destiny project by first building seed ships then after or during building the seed ships. Destiny was being constructed and long term plans were established. But for some unknown reason the 'project' after Destiny had been launched and was already well into the universe. A new city was being constructed, Atlantis. But before the Altearians could go to Destiny the MW Plague had spread they left the Galaxy and went onto Pegasus.

So, the Lucian Alliance might have found a location on Earth to where the Destiny and Seed ships were being constructed or a special lab/command room that holds access codes or what not to Destiny's systems. And the Alliance's second wave is that they would bring this knowledge or items onto Destiny.

Sorry if this is a lot of info in a short space but I just wanted to and background onto my main theory so far. Tell me what you think? or if you agree with me?

there was a 40 million year gap between Destiny and Atlantis...seems like an inordinant amount of time to wait for such a thing. and there really isnt much left on Earth, just the outpost, im pretty sure the ancients had nothing else that would last as long.

Comment

Working...
    X