Medicinal Supplies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Medicinal Supplies

Rush's list of demands to Young kinda puts paid to the idea that they did not have the equipment to have amputated Riley's legs and gotten him out of the crashed shuttle.
    Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

I think with Riley it made more to do with the fact that amputation would be useless as they wouldnt be able to stop the bleeding. I know what your thinking, cauterization, well maybe but they wouldn't have the antibiotics to stave off infection.

Plus with scott, it was his arm, not the lower half of his BODY.

Comment

They didn't even tie off Scott's upper arm before attempting to cut it. Oops.

Comment

The thing i'm wondering is where did they get all those crates to use as sandbags? :3

Comment

And why does Greer simply throw away his flamethrower? Chloe ditches the gate remote aswell, youd have thought that they would keep handy bits and pieces of tech?
          Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
            And why does Greer simply throw away his flamethrower? Chloe ditches the gate remote aswell, youd have thought that they would keep handy bits and pieces of tech?
            Ugh you reminded me of the flamethrowers. I'm assuming the Lucian Alliance brought them through, right? Along with a barrel or two of fuel?

Comment

Originally posted by Joben View Post
              Ugh you reminded me of the flamethrowers. I'm assuming the Lucian Alliance brought them through, right? Along with a barrel or two of fuel?
              Arent they an invention of Greer's?

Comment

The thing i'm wondering is where did they get all those crates to use as sandbags? :3
                a lot of them were ancient crates already on the ship

because it was out of fuel and he didnt want it, and as for the remote, im sure based on the number of kinos avaliable that they would have more remotes

No, Greer made them, the Lucian Alliance only brought guns and rocket launchers

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                  because it was out of fuel and he didnt want it, and as for the remote, im sure based on the number of kinos avaliable that they would have more remotes
                  So because your gun is out of ammo you throw it away? C'mon pull the other one, its got bells on it.

Comment

So because your gun is out of ammo you throw it away?
                    Yes especially if the gun is weighing you down an you do not have any other ammo on hand.

Comment

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                      Yes especially if the gun is weighing you down an you do not have any other ammo on hand.
                      Your talking as if he had to run fifteen miles or something, he was five yards from the gate, he could have tossed it through, should have really, considering how short of weapons they are.

Comment

Rush's list of demands to Young kinda puts paid to the idea that they did not have the equipment to have amputated Riley's legs and gotten him out of the crashed shuttle.
                        Riley would have died from crush syndrome, even if they had amputated his legs and pulled him out.

Comment

So because your gun is out of ammo you throw it away? C'mon pull the other one, its got bells on it.
                          because he knew he would have to carry Scott and that flamethrower didnt look too light to carry while holding someone plus he had to dial the gate too

Comment

Your talking as if he had to run fifteen miles or something, he was five yards from the gate, he could have tossed it through, should have really, considering how short of weapons they are.
                            Since it is an invention of greer's perhaps to get it to work he had to make the fuel and the gun one complete piece and can't reload the fuel tank. So it was like a disposable razor, once it goes bad, through it out, because you can't replace the blade very easily at all.
                            Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                              They didn't even tie off Scott's upper arm before attempting to cut it. Oops.
                              I thought they did. I was sure I saw Rush slipping cloth under his arm and then pulling it up towards his sholder, though I can't recall seeing them actually tie a tourniquet. It's possible this bit only happened in my head...
                              Originally posted by Callista
                              Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
                              Originally posted by HPMom
                              She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

Working...
                              X