Originally posted by Spimman View Post
    Cloverdale Aliens:
    -serpent/coral like heads but
    -are thought to be connected in some kind of intricate root system
    -once the infect a life form the "spores" spread extremely fast
    -non-humanoid
    -extremely hard to kill

Thoughts?
    run of the mill crazy alien creature, how do we figure it out? Why, in the last five minutes of course. Liked the episode but what happened to not wrapping them up nicely?

Also reminds me of the SG1 episode with the white plants, and the people who can't talk, wore unitards and were painted white. Bad episode there. But this episode was pretty good.
    Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Originally posted by zainea13 View Post
      run of the mill crazy alien creature, how do we figure it out? Why, in the last five minutes of course. Liked the episode but what happened to not wrapping them up nicely?

Also reminds me of the SG1 episode with the white plants, and the people who can't talk, wore unitards and were painted white. Bad episode there. But this episode was pretty good.
      Please don't ever mention "One False Step" again. That was one SG-1 episode I will never watch again.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Please don't ever mention "One False Step" again. That was one SG-1 episode I will never watch again.
        haha and I cant blame you! the costumes... those were just terrible though!!! Takes away from it all, even if it was a good ep.
        Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Cloverdale Aliens:
          -serpent/coral like heads but
          -are thought to be connected in some kind of intricate root system
          -once the infect a life form the "spores" spread extremely fast
          -non-humanoid
          -extremely hard to kill

Thoughts?
          kawoosh
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            kawoosh
            LOTS of kawoosh! =D

The only way kawoosh can even be improved upon is by having more of it!
            Last edited by themeatcleaver; 26 October 2010, 07:29 PM. Reason: needs more kawoosh!

Comment

Another one of those really cool aliens we'd love to know more about but will likely never see again
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Reminded me of that and 'Changeling' - but actually enjoyed it, though no LA character present? Would have been interesting to see them represent something truly evil in the alternate reality, perhaps have them represent another family there was bad blood with, could have been interesting.
                Looking forwards to Young tearing Rush a new one-
                Spoiler:
                -over the chair supposedly curing Chloe last week

Comment

Another one of those really cool aliens we'd love to know more about but will likely never see again
                  I doubt we'll actually see the aliens themselves again this season. However, I wouldn't be surprised if something about them cropped up again somewhere down the road, like making use of their spores for some reason.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ahdvd View Post
                    Reminded me of that and 'Changeling' - but actually enjoyed it, though no LA character present? Would have been interesting to see them represent something truly evil in the alternate reality, perhaps have them represent another family there was bad blood with, could have been interesting.
                    Looking forwards to Young tearing Rush a new one-
                    Spoiler:
                    -over the chair supposedly curing Chloe last week
                    It's doubtful Young will make an issue of it.
                    Spoiler:
                    Rush already covered his bases. She relapsed, and that's all he needed to say to get himself off the hook. Chloe probably won't out him for keeping it secret, since she did too.

Comment

Either way TJ's stock of alien venom must be getting dangerously low....

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
                        Either way TJ's stock of alien venom must be getting dangerously low....
                        I actually thought about that not too long ago. That and the scrubbers for the air recycling system might need another dose of calcite.
                        sigpic

Comment

Maybe they kept some live squigglers for a constant supply.

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                            Maybe they kept some live squigglers for a constant supply.
                            I think it's more likely they kept some dead ones for their venom supply.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                              I think it's more likely they kept some dead ones for their venom supply.
                              Dead ones run out. Live ones don't, and you only have to keep them under light to get fresh venom. Sure, they have to be fed, but that's easy.

Comment

Working...
                              X