Your SGC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your SGC

Right, so we all know that Stargate Command is inside Cheyenne mountain. The real problem is that the base was never really designed for that sort of thing. The whole facility was designed and engineered to keep people out, not in. The Stargate is a doorway to other worlds, and when alien incursions occur, it's much more difficult to keep them in than it is to keep other people out.

So I propose to this community a challenge. Get on MS-Paint, or whatever medium you prefer, and draw out the floor plans to a facility that you feel would be better designed to facilitate the Stargate. And please try to keep it realistic.*

Be sure to label and include a legend so we know what's what.

I'll get on paint and make one now.

I should be doing my history paper on George Whitefield right now, but dammit if this isn't more fun.

Besides it was due Monday...

*By realistic I mean use only technologies that the Tau'ri are known to have. Canon only. No drones defending the place, please. Or if you'd like you can make two versions. One with a more realistic tone, the other with souped up space guns and all the drones you can fit in the illustration.
    Last edited by kernl sandrs; 24 October 2010, 10:49 AM. Reason: Homonym purpose/propose error.
    We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, through argument and debate, but, most of all, freedom of will.
    —Alteran Woman

"It annoys me that the burden of proof is on us. It should be 'You came up with the idea, why do you believe it?' I could tell you I've got superpowers, but I can't go up to people saying 'Prove I can't fly' They'd say "What do you mean 'prove you can't fly?' Prove you can!"
    —Ricky Gervais
Working...
X