This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smurfs in Milky Way

Wouldn't they be surprised to find themselves up against a 304 or three instead of a purely defensive ship like Destiny? I just love the idea of it.

It would take years for them to get to the Milky Way
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

it would be great , but i have to wait for stargate ship pack 4 to test this in BC
      sigpic
      Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
      StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
      GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        pssh, i'm not saying it'd ever happen! i just think it'd be hilarious when they find out what a bunch of pansies they really are!

Comment

Originally posted by webxro View Post
          it would be great , but i have to wait for stargate ship pack 4 to test this in BC
          ???

Comment

I dont think we can really judge the smurfs tech just yet. For all we know, the ships we have seen so far could have had diffrent purposes other than being all powerful warships, Or they was holding back so they didnt damage destiny, after all they probably want to keep destiny intact.

Originally posted by webxro View Post
            I just hope you know, these packs and all isnt all that accurate Noone knows anything about what the smurfs ships are capable of.
            Last edited by Morganrone93; 23 October 2010, 09:21 AM.
            When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.-Arthur C. Clarke

We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology -Carl Sagan

Comment

Originally posted by Morganrone93 View Post
              I dont think we can really judge the smurfs tech just yet. For all we know, the ships we have seen so far could have had diffrent purposes other than being all powerful warships, Or they was holding back so they didnt damage destiny, after all they probably want to keep destiny intact.

I just hope you know, these packs and all isnt all that accurate Noone knows anything about what the smurfs ships are capable of.
              smurf mothership would be lovely!

Comment

Originally posted by Morganrone93 View Post
                Exactly this. So far all we've seen from the smurfs is them trying to take out destiny's shield, careful not to destroy it, for all we know they do have a ship that could take out destiny in one shot but that doesn't serve their purpose correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                  Exactly this. So far all we've seen from the smurfs is them trying to take out destiny's shield, careful not to destroy it, for all we know they do have a ship that could take out destiny in one shot but that doesn't serve their purpose correctly.
                  Bring em on! Nothing can stop the Col. Young's HEADBUTT OF DOOM!!!

Comment

millions
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      millions
                      Probably hundreds or thousands. They wouldn't stop constantly like Destiny
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Probably hundreds or thousands. They wouldn't stop constantly like Destiny
                        You're assuming destiny stopped before we arrived...

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
                          Of course. Why wouldn't it. The whole point of Destiny was to gauge the gates they planted
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
                            destiny always stops on the planets seeded with gates
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                              destiny always stops on the planets seeded with gates
                              It stops at some of them, and that may only be because there are people on the ship. It doesn't stop at all of them. It gets the data on the planets regardless of whether or not it actually stops at them.

Comment

Working...
                              X