Create your Own Star Wars Movie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Create your Own Star Wars Movie.

Hello gang. Something has been perculating in the back of my brain cells for a while now...me and Dad often have conversations about doing Star Wars movies.

So I think that would be an interesting idea to bring to the forums. So I give you the opprotunity to create and discuss your own Star Wars movie.

It can be from any era, any time, or any story that you want to see told. Your own original stuff, a reboot of the original stories, or a loose telling of an event sometime in the Star Wars lore.

You can cast anyone you want, have any director or producer you want, or you can assign those roles to yourself. And come up with a basic plot what you would want to see what you do not want to see what you would cut and what would you add and how you would go about creating things like teh Yuuzhan Vong who would be tough to bring to the big screen.

have at it.

Obvious: KOTOR trilogy. Followed by a KOTOR2 trilogy

I would be intrigued to see something unique though, like a single one-off story that doesn't necessarily have galactic consequences for instance.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I would love to see the era of Grand Admiral Thrawn and his exploits. Perhaps played by Gary Oldman, since he can literally do ANY role.
      sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

I would be intrigued to see something unique though, like a single one-off story that doesn't necessarily have galactic consequences for instance.
        Nice idea.
        Originally posted by Amann View Post
        I would love to see the era of Grand Admiral Thrawn and his exploits. Perhaps played by Gary Oldman, since he can literally do ANY role.
        Again nice idea. Really Gary Oldman would probably be great in the role, or Robert Carlyle maybe .

I want to see one on the NJO, come on people, lets spit ball.

Alwayss would be fascinated to see how a Producer would do the Yuuzhan Vong.

Comment

You could really have fun with this.

I'd like to make a film of 'The Truce at Bakura' as it's set straight after ROTJ.
          Followed by films of... Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising and The Last Command.
          Or even a few films based on Michael Stackpoles X-Wing novels.

ttyl
          Starfist
          "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
          Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
          Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
          Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
          I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
          To thy own self... Be true
          May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
            You could really have fun with this.

I'd like to make a film of 'The Truce at Bakura' as it's set straight after ROTJ.
            Followed by films of... Heir to the Empire, Dark Force Rising and The Last Command.
            Or even a few films based on Michael Stackpoles X-Wing novels.

ttyl
            Starfist
            Sounds like a plan to me. .

Actually thinking now one question, how would you handle the original characters...CG people, recast them, keep the cast the same....or?

Comment

Well to answer the question.
              They can do wonders with cgi and the tech is getting better all the time.
              If that is not possible I suppose actors who look like the originals could be found.
              As for the X-Wing movies. Wedge could be played by a younger actor.

ttyl
              Starfist
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                Would we get to choose between dark and light versions at the dvd menu in each trilogy

How about a movie version of 'Outbound Flight' with Malcolm McDowell as Jorus C'baoth
                sigpic

Comment

The Fate of the Jedi book series going on would be interesting to do as a movie...
                  and I think Jewel Staite would make a great Jaina Solo...

And maybe my Star Wars fanfic 'The Fall and Purgatory of Andronus Paracona' on Fanfiction.net would be interesting...
                  http://crazystuffofrandomness.tumblr.com/ My Tumblr page...
                  sigpic

Comment

Hmm...maybe something that hasn't been portrayed much (or at all). Like a period before KotOR or a time before the Tales of the Jedi comics.
                    IMHO, it would be interesting to see a 'dirtier' Star Wars: lightsabres w/ power cords, more 'shabby' looking ships, etc. Tales of the Jedi showed something like that, but it kinda focused on two locations, I think (Onderon and that desert world, I think, w/ the quadruped, reptilian Jedi master...sorry, I don't remember the names, except for the Qel'dromas, I think). I don't remember if they did, but I'd like to see what Coruscant looked like millennia before the original trilogy. Oh, and space battles. Gotta have space battles.

Other than that, yeah: I'd like to see the Thrawn Trilogy on film (would've been better, methinks, than having done that 'prequel trilogy'... )
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X