Lucian Alliance Released?? Spoilers Awakening onward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucian Alliance Released?? Spoilers Awakening onward

Okay, I realize this is not real life and that the writers need to add excitement but I don't see any possible reason for releasing the LA??? Sorry if this is a reposting? I did a quick search and didn't find a similar thread

There's a similare thread in the season two episodes. And there is a reason. Not enough food and water to sustain all those mouths. Plus the security concerns.

Comment

I probably should have added the "Spoilers" tag but..
      Spoiler:
      I watched a video showing them being released into the ship

Comment

Well at least a couple of them have superior knowledge of Destiny and Ancient technology to the average member of Destiny's current crew. The girl may know more than everyone but Rush and may even know a few things he doesn't know, I'm sure a few of the others are quite resourceful as well. Trust is a big issue though!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
          Trust is a big issue though!
          Agreed

Comment

it's a huge trust issue
            Some of them have proven to be useful - but trustworthy?
            Some of them are just downright scary - but are they trustworthy?
            Young doesn't have the manpower to keep them locked up and he also doesn't have the manpower to do without the useful members if he can. Then you've got Wray and her machinations - who knows what she'd get up to if the prisoners stayed locked up.
            At this point, Young's options seem fairly limited, so - trust but verify
            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Well if I was Young I'd release them after what might seem surcumbing to outside pressure. But basically you stage it so as to give them every possible chance to betray that trust and try and take back the ship. If they do this then he pulls out his M9, get's all his men to pop out from bushes and what have ya and just shoot em or dump em on a planet.

If however after every staged event they carry on without incident then he'd have no choice but to let them stay.

I think thats whats going to happen anyhow at some point, and I think someone from the LA will try and kill young only to be stopped by the others. Or something like that...

Comment

I don't understand why Young let's Wray see the prisoners, but an armed military guard at the door and say no visitors without his permission.
                sigpic

Comment

i think what will happen is there will be a problem only the LA can solve

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

What good would they be? Ginn's experience pales in comparison to the Earth scientists, and the rest are soldiers. You know Young isn't going to give them guns, so they can't really help.

Comment

Trust isn't really the issue, Young doesn't even trust Rush or half the crew as far as he could throw them, I think it's more to do with Young's credibility.

Comment

Working...
                      X