Discovered Aliens .Spoilers Awakening onward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discovered Aliens .Spoilers Awakening onward

Could by chance the Blues be hunting the Browns and by knowing they are hiding on these Ancient ships be the reason why they are so adamant about acquiring Destiny as it has "GPS Locations" on all these seeder ships?

anything is possible but it seems like a bit of a stretch with what we know right now
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by suqata View Post
      Could by chance the Blues be hunting the Browns and by knowing they are hiding on these Ancient ships be the reason why they are so adamant about acquiring Destiny as it has "GPS Locations" on all these seeder ships?
      I wouldn't put it past the developers to tie that in..

Comment

It seems likely the Browns would know about the Blues.

Comment

Originally posted by BadOnion View Post
          It seems likely the Browns would know about the Blues.
          Did I miss anything? How do we know that the Browns (Ursini ) know about the Blues?
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

We don't, it just seem likely given they are in neighboring galaxies, have FTL, and are both interested in ancient technology. It could also be an interesting parallel to the earth/LA situation if both sides are at war with each other using ancient technology and weaponry. My guess is we will ally with the browns over a mutual dislike of the blues.

Comment

We know something about the later part of season 2, that is there will be a LARGE space battle, combined with a ground battle. Think about the resources it would take to part on a LARGE scale battle. It would not be Destiny alone, one could guess that Telford returns with the seedership, plus other Booger ships to assist the Destiny. Who knows, maybe even the Urisini put on a ground assault. BTW only way we know their actual name, is if in fact it was written into dialogue in the show. That means, peaceful dialogue occurs, that is why I predict a Smurf vs Booger war on the horizon.
              sigpic

Comment

Ohhh.. A space battle!!! Yay.

Comment

It does not make sense that the Blues know of the Browns unless the browns are not from this current galaxy.
                  The Blues must be from a past galaxy, or else it would mean they jumped back galaxies to find Destiny. This would be interesting.

We are now in the browns and blues home galaxy.
                  Both races have discovered one or more seeder ships each.
                  Blues are more advanced on their own, learn of Destiny and send an armada after her to use it against the Browns.
                  Browns have the numbers, but rely on learned ancient tech to space fair.

One side effect of this loose theory, we are running outta seeder ships ahead of us, which means fewer gates.

Good times!

Comment

Well, we saw their 'cargo pods' so maybe they DID encounter it in the same galaxy the blues are from, and realized the ship goes FTL, so decided to 'hitch a ride' to get away.

Comment

Good possibility I might be right

Comment

An interesting theory. I wonder if the blues are actually evil or not.

Comment

both species look like they come from the same galaxy but have been a huge spit eons ago so they changed both physical and mentally. Like the asgard in atlantis they have changed their mentally so much that they were war-like. what i am trying to get at is the blues seem more war-like than the browns as they used subterfuge to get what they wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by XanderFire View Post
                            both species look like they come from the same galaxy but have been a huge spit eons ago so they changed both physical and mentally. Like the asgard in atlantis they have changed their mentally so much that they were war-like. what i am trying to get at is the blues seem more war-like than the browns as they used subterfuge to get what they wanted.
                            The Asgard in Atlantis did not change mentally whatsoever. They were always like that, which is why they left them main group in the first place.

Comment

The comparison is more akin to the Ori and Ancients.

Comment

Working...
                              X