This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kino plot hole? (spoilers for "Earth")

Kinosodes "Variety" and "All Telford's Fault" are presumably shot by Eli, who was asked by Colonel Young to spy on people around the ship. And something that he was doing anyway as a hobby, creepily enough. This isn't possible, since both Eli AND Young were using the stones to visit Earth during almost the entirety of this episode. Who was controlling the Kino during these kinosodes?

Its entirely possible for them to be shot shortly after Earth especially "All Telford's Fault." Its obvious that occured after the events of Earth
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Not true. The explosion heard at the end of "Variety" is obviously the explosion that injures Riley, and the dialogue in "All Telford's Fault" indicates that it takes place after Riley's accident, but before the experiment to dial Earth fails. Brody and Park are clearly talking about whether they should support Rush or Telford in regards to the experiment in "Earth."

Comment

The Kino's wander around on their own recording random things.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
          The Kino's wander around on their own recording random things.
          That works for me, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian_Jackson View Post
            Kinosodes "Variety" and "All Telford's Fault" are presumably shot by Eli, who was asked by Colonel Young to spy on people around the ship. And something that he was doing anyway as a hobby, creepily enough. This isn't possible, since both Eli AND Young were using the stones to visit Earth during almost the entirety of this episode. Who was controlling the Kino during these kinosodes?
            We already know that the Kinos got a search function on them. I am sure that they also got a tracking function an avoid detection function on them to.

Comment

I hope more than two people can use the kinos. However, I am also sure that Eli is better in it since he has more experience with them and it is probably his job on the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Carl View Post
                I hope more than two people can use the kinos. However, I am also sure that Eli is better in it since he has more experience with them and it is probably his job on the ship.
                Anyone can use a Kino. Rush, Volker, Riley, and Scott have all done it on occasion. It's the more complex operations that Eli can probably do better than them.

Comment

Yup. Many people could operate a radio controlled car.. eli can just have it doing wheelies!

Comment

Working...
                  X