Will Zimmerman/Kate Freelander Ship & Friendship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Zimmerman/Kate Freelander Ship & Friendship Discussion/Appreciation

After watching Kali part 1, 2 and 3 which were epic episodes and seeing so many amazing Kate/Will scenes I couldn’t stop thinking about these two. After watching this episode I’ve become a bigger Kate/Will shipper. Though I am glad that TPTB are focusing on developing Kate’s character and showing more of her back story. I couldn’t help it; my shippy heart swooned over their scenes. My god is like they own the screen, especially during the detective scenes. When they work together each using their own area of expertise to solve a case they truly compliment each other. They are incredible working together and you can see that how much their relationship has grown. From distrust and wariness to friendship and mutual respect and admiration.

This thread is for the shippers to discuss the pairing, share artwork, and fanfic about Will/Kate.

No haters please.

I knew that someone would start this thread after Kali
    It is good idea .. but I have one main and important question - Is there a place for friendshippers?
    When I saw Kali, I noticed that Kate and Will were sloce to each other and I like thier friendship. Can I join you even if I am not a shipper in the right way of word ?
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

I'm happy to see this thread. I didn't want to start it because I thought I was the only one.lol I couldn't choose between Will/Kate and Henry/Kate during the season 2 but after this episode I have to admit I have a preference for this one.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

W-w-w-w-what? What about Henry?! Fate is Fate!
        I love Kate and Will as friends, they seriously rock this way, but still are too different to be a couple.

Comment

I think that you should rename this thread - Friendship / Relationship But I am sure that there is a lot more people who do like this "couple" .. we will see.

Comment

I could see either a Kate/Henry or Kate/Will relationship. However, after Kali 3, I did wonder if there was at least potential for a relationship between Kate and Will. I personally think they would make a cute couple.
            "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
            -Brom in Eragon

Comment

We're almost all stuck between Kate/Henry and Kate/Will.
              I think Kate and Will can be interesting. But ask me in two weeks and I will say the opposite. I'm so new in this Sanctuary world.lol
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                I knew that someone would start this thread after Kali
                It is good idea .. but I have one main and important question - Is there a place for friendshippers?
                When I saw Kali, I noticed that Kate and Will were sloce to each other and I like thier friendship. Can I join you even if I am not a shipper in the right way of word ?
                Of course you can join. One of the things I like about Will/Kate is that the TPTB didn't go straight for romance. I am a Kate/Will shipper and want them to get together in the future but for right now I think they should remain friends. I have stated before and still feel that it should take some time before they get together because I want to see Kate grow, not only on her own but also with the team. I also think you're right and will fix that to include friendship.

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
                W-w-w-w-what? What about Henry?! Fate is Fate!
                I love Kate and Will as friends, they seriously rock this way, but still are too different to be a couple.
                I love Kate and Will as friends as well, and the fact that they are so different is one of the reasons I like this ship.

Comment

I love this new name of this thread. YaY!
                  I like Will/Kate just like friends. And when there was a premiere of Pavor Nocturnus, and Will mentined that he had a child with Kate .. I was like : "What? You don't fit together .. "
                  And according to Helen's face she was suprised. Hm .. I prefer friendship to relationship. And yes, I agree with the idea about Kate growing with the team. She ( the character ) has a potential.

Comment

Right, so, I don't know who has LJ here, I know some one of you do, but we're having a shipping poll HERE if anyone wants to join us. Quite fun too. You need an LJ account to vote, but it's quite fun. =D
                    sigpic
                    "All we have is each other." - Made by MartinaMagnus

Comment

I ship them, they are all so cute and hilarious I love all their scenes, one in Vigilante he was behind it was really very sensual
                      Anyway, I'd like to see them together anymore (although I loved the relationship Ashley/Will)

Comment

Working...
                      X