Anubis/Sokar/David Palffy Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis/Sokar/David Palffy Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

I know a lot fans really like other Goa'uld system lords over Anubis, and that's cool, but I love Anubis and think he's the greatest bad guy of all times! If anyone else out there likes him, please list your reasons why you think he's cool. Possible things to include:

- favourite Anubis lines/dialogue
    - favourite Anubis innovations
    - favourite Anubis episodes
    - favourite Anubis attributes

Thanks for supporting Anubis

Jared

'Take action if you dare.'

Single greatest lines spoken by ANUBIS!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Anubis is the best sytem lord. If you're gonna die make a big bang, not like Apophis's wimpy death.
      So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains,
      And we never even know we have the key.
      Already Gone---------
      The Eagles-----------

Comment

Originally posted by UnderT
        Anubis is the best sytem lord. If you're gonna die make a big bang, not like Apophis's wimpy death.

yep!

Comment

Hey cool an Anubis appreceation thread of course do I NEED to post in here. I thought about it a couple of times to start an appreciation thread but never did because I thought there wouldn't be enough fans for Anubis.I like the way he appeared before the Tauri through the iris in a Asgard hologram and said in a creepy tone: I am Anubis.I liked Anubis before I saw him.Backthen in Season 5 when Zipacna fist mentioned to Osiris who he serves he said Anubis and he was smiling and than that he was banished and so I really looking forward to see Reconing.Anubis was the badest Goa'uld of all times.That is not only my opinion but it is a fact.He has ascended and he knows about Ancient technology.He was able to launch a fleet to Earth.I don't call Apophis his 2 ha'tacs in the end of season 1 a fleet:2 ha'taks Anubis attacked Earth with an naquadah meteorite.His mothership was so cool.I am now resseing all the episodes from season 1 till season 7 at the moment I am in season 5 next episode is the Sentinel.I can't wait to get in season 6 and season 7.Anubis was mainly the Goa'uld in season 6 and 7 we didn't get to see much other Goa'uld except in Abys where we saw Baal.I like Anubis I like him really much.Have you ever seen the music video that Andy made.It was about Anubis and it was really cool.Anubis I miss him so much and I hope that he'll return soon.
          Lord Zedd

Comment

I also think Anubis is the best Gou'ald of all time. I mean, he has the ancient technology and memories, he was half ascended and now **highlight to read** when his ship was destroyed he managed to survive because he was fully ascended and got a ride to earth by taking a cosmonaut as a host. This caused the SGC no end of problems I cannot wait to see more of him and I know people will not like the idea, but I think that as a show finale when the show finally ends (opefully not for a few more seasons) that Anubis should destroy Earth with SG-1 on board his mothership

Comment

I can't believe that there are so little fans of Anubis I would really thought that there would be more fans of Anubis like me.Yesterday I ordered a little statue of Anubis where he is standing with his mighty septer and in his other hand the Ankthcross cool statue 50 euro
              Lord Zedd

Comment

*slaps hand to forehead*

I should have known who created this thread! Anyway, Jared...Anubis was way cool even if he was a mix of Vader, the Emperor and the grim reaper.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Anubis is cool he is one of my fav charaters on sg1. i can't wait to see him in threads and i heard he was going to be in the reckening.

my fav anubis eps are

home comeing

and the lost city even though he kind of died

Comment

I never actually liked the character but he does hold himself well. I like his cloak. Cloaks are cool. I have one but it's white and not so flowy.
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

my fav anubis line is when he said

that was not my doing but this is*and than he blows up the planet*

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
                        my fav anubis line is when he said

that was not my doing but this is*and than he blows up the planet*
                        yeah that was cool he
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                          *slaps hand to forehead*

I should have known who created this thread! Anyway, Jared...Anubis was way cool even if he was a mix of Vader, the Emperor and the grim reaper.
                          That's right! He sure is!

Comment

some times i was going for anubis in a copule eps. he is just so cool and he floots i think if he is just engery he has no legs

Comment

All Hail Anubis! great baddie. Terribly underused.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X