Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Shapeshifters Dream of Electric Sheep? (304)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Shapeshifters Dream of Electric Sheep? (304)

Visit the Episode GuideFRINGE SEASON THREE
    DO SHAPESHIFTERS DREAM OF ELECTRIC SHEEP?
    EPISODE NUMBER - 304

A U.S. Senator is discovered to be a shape-shifter after he is rushed to the hospital, and Olivia worries that her secret will be exposed after Thomas Jerome Newton tries to destroy the evidence.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 20 January 2014, 01:02 PM.

no reply yet? I think this show keeps getting better and better doesnt it?! I love the whole shapeshifter arc, and Olivia is really bad... I hope she will be exposed soon. Walter was crazy again this time but in a good way.. they should really involve Astrid more, I really like her too bad we did not have seen enough of her (maybe in the field someday?) great to see nina sharp again. Broyles did got a good time of screentime again, like his character. Too bad that the bad guy died at the end..loved his character... he was an interesting one. Does that men that next week is an alternate universe episode again?
    sigpic

Comment

I always thought that Fringe was a good show. But now it's incredible how the show has improved since the third season. More serialized each episodes are still memorable by themselves. The plots are now multilayered and the dialogues are pretty solid (may have been helped by new writers). It seems every characters got a story to tell. Even the shapeshifter called into action by Newton. Even the wife of the dead shapeshifter Senator.

The exchange and antagonism between Liv and Newton was well played out. It was so good that I was surprised to see him die. I wanted more!!

Nice to see the relation between Astral and Walter develop.

Each episodes in season 3 got a great story as well as adding to the overall mythology and characters arcs. They really take a lot of chance with their story with a multitude of game changer (a la lost) and it's really fun to see it develop. It will be fun to see Walter heading Massive Dynamic.

I've applied to a rehab center and I'm getting in Thursday this week. Since I know I wont be able to make it without my Fringe fix.

Another great episode this season 9/10.
      Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

What Zelix said. Digging everything this season and then some. This episode was fantastic, what with Newton being badass, Walter being badass (When he stabbed that guy! ), Peter and Altlivia dancing around each other... Good times all around. Shame about the wait, though.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

What Zelix said too.

I've changed my mind though,
          Spoiler:
          I think Walter is going to be the one to work out Altiva (or whatever she's called), he seem to be testing her early in the episode.

Peter is just blinded by love now, he can see the differences, but can't see the wood for the trees.

Shame to see the bad guy go, or maybe not.... never know with Fringe LOL.

Comment

Is Newton the british guy that went on a killing spree? I wanted more of him, he made a good bad guy especially when he was getting his hands dirty. I was hoping something a little more epic from the cop guy instead of the go up the elevator and shoot the guy. I mean come on, he gives him schematics and sends that text message to get out, I was hoping for something explosive but no.

But this was a great episode, Olivia playing the girlfriend and Peter falling for it. The alternate verse has so much cool stuff.

Comment

I really wanted Altivia outed in this episode. She is so devious.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                I really wanted Altivia outed in this episode. She is so devious.
                she really is. I really love Anna Torv (?)... I think she was great choice, and she shows her abilities especially in this new season...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                  she really is. I really love Anna Torv (?)... I think she was great choice, and she shows her abilities especially in this new season...
                  Yeah, it can't be easy playing the same character differently like that. I give Anna a lot of credit.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Newton is the British guy yeah, why is it always us Brits that play the evil ones in American TV shows

Comment

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                      Newton is the British guy yeah, why is it always us Brits that play the evil ones in American TV shows
                      Newton was a great character though. I was sad to see him go.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I agree i hope she gets exposed soon It seems like she is doin everything in her power to ruin the mission and the dont catch on !!!! It made me Angry lol !!! Walter is great im pumped he has Massive Dynamic that was a great twist i never seen coming.
                        sigpic
                        Kenton Canada

Comment

WHY is the next episode not on till November 4th very confused by this ?? someone please clarify is it because of baseball. I dont understand why Space Channell in canada lost Fringe. it was great when it was on there. No baseball to get in the way !!
                          sigpic
                          Kenton Canada

Comment

Originally posted by Kenton-Atlantis View Post
                            WHY is the next episode not on till November 4th very confused by this ?? someone please clarify is it because of baseball. I dont understand why Space Channell in canada lost Fringe. it was great when it was on there. No baseball to get in the way !!
                            Yeah, the break is because of the MLB playoffs.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              Yeah, the break is because of the MLB playoffs.

yeah it sucks eh lol !!! i wanna watch the next episode but i gotta wait 2 weeks
                              sigpic
                              Kenton Canada

Comment

Working...
                              X