This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode Stars

This is aimed towards Darren and whoever else gives the episodes their stars.

I was wondering if you guys ever go back and re-star them. Like take for instance 'Acension'. I see you gave it two stars and a half. Do you ever go back and connect it with say 'Full Circle' and 'Maternal Instinct' or even 'Meridian'? Do you say 'Oh hey! Now I understand why they wrote that!' and go back and say add a new star?

Just wondering.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

I do on rare occasion, but not directly because of later plot developments. Usually I raise an episode rating a half-star or so because I wasn't as fond of it when it debuted, but it grows on me in reruns.
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
      I do on rare occasion, but not directly because of later plot developments. Usually I raise an episode rating a half-star or so because I wasn't as fond of it when it debuted, but it grows on me in reruns.
      Makes sense. Thanks for your reply.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Working...
      X