Aliens or robots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aliens or robots?

go to http://stargate.mgm.com/ , look really closly at the picture of the thing look at its arm it looks like a machine kind of and its eye look more like lights , but then again its head looks more alien like so maybe the ancient combined a long living race with some kind of technology to maybe connect them to the seeder ship so they can be like recharged .
    ''It's not what you have, it's how you use it.''

It's not a robot. It tried to eat something given to it, and robots don' collapse like that.

Comment

Aliens - Ancients didn't create them
      sigpic

Comment

I don't think they're robots. TJ said they were breathing. I don't think the Ancients would create robots with such realistic features if they were simply to be tasked to maintain a ship and would be most likely not be seen by anyone.

Comment

there seem to be implants, yes. there were metallic features. but robots? no

Comment

What kind of alien who can operate the Ancient ship? Do you really think the Seeder ship not require operators to plant Stargate on a planet?

If the Seeder ship planting Stargate using automation, where is the robot that can survive any condition to do the job?

Why the alien protecting the Seeder ship power? Do they use so much power for hibernation or just keeping it at full before jump to hyperdrive to the next location?

Are they Furling?

Comment

Originally posted by Trinary View Post

Are they Furling?
              Thats what I am calling them . But honestly it would be cool if there were robots but I dunno....I think it is more likely they are aliens.

Comment

Bio-drones.
                sigpic

Comment

I don't believe they were robotic at all. Just bug-like aliens.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    I don't believe they were robotic at all. Just bug-like aliens.
                    Indeed: they seem to be aliens not robots.
                    But I wouldn't label them as 'insectoid' because the movements of the alien when it escaped seemed similar to those of monkeys .

Comment

No, they where not robots, just Aliens with exoskeletons. Plus they are most likely of Ancient design, otherwise they would 1. Speak Ancient (educated guess), 2. Thye would have seen us and thought, "hay its our fuzzy headed creators" and 3. Rush said he believes they came aboard the seeder ship and have been studying it for some time.

Plus it was breathing!
                      sigpic
                      Banner Made By Me for Me
                      The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                        No, they where not robots, just Aliens with exoskeletons. Plus they are most likely of Ancient design, otherwise they would 1. Speak Ancient (educated guess), 2. Thye would have seen us and thought, "hay its our fuzzy headed creators" and 3. Rush said he believes they came aboard the seeder ship and have been studying it for some time.

Plus it was breathing!

ye good pint but like i sed it could be part alien part robot it might need to breathe even though it is part robot

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
                          It's not a robot. It tried to eat something given to it, and robots don' collapse like that.
                          like i sed it could be part alien and part robot so the alien side might need some food , and robots could collapse it might have been damaged and just shut down for repairs like the nanoids did in atlantis episode , when mckay and his sister are kidanpped , maybe they are earlier versions of the replicators.

Comment

Originally posted by Trinary View Post
                            What kind of alien who can operate the Ancient ship? Do you really think the Seeder ship not require operators to plant Stargate on a planet?

If the Seeder ship planting Stargate using automation, where is the robot that can survive any condition to do the job?

Why the alien protecting the Seeder ship power? Do they use so much power for hibernation or just keeping it at full before jump to hyperdrive to the next location?

Are they Furling?
                            it wud b cool if they were furlings but its probably not , cause tey wud probably think that destinys crew were ancients when they came aboard and probably wud of spoken ancient to see if it was them which rush wud of undersstood.

Comment

im proved wrong go here http://stargate.mgm.com/view/content/2470/index.html and watch the video or brad wright talking about awakening .

Comment

Working...
                              X