Shorty Aliens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shorty Aliens

I think these "Shorty Aliens" are cooler than the Blue Aliens. What do you think? They used non-lethal weapons and at first looked friendly which could be a good sign. I wonder bow long they have been there and when/if we'll see them again.
    sigpic

I liked them but I don't think they will be as popular as the blueies.

Comment

We should call them Quiglies.

Comment

I think we will see them again because I don't think telford is done yet.

I do think they are friendly, they just saw that all their power was going away and wanted to survive so they stopped them.
        Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

They probably just don't like thier home being invaded or something. What kind of person wouldn't attack? I don't really blame them
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            They probably just thier being invaded or something. What kind of person wouldn't attack? I don't really blame them
            Hopefully we will find a way to communicate with them a little better next time we encounter them. I am sure there will be a next time.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Hopefully we will find a way to communicate with them a little better next time we encounter them. I am sure there will be a next time.
              Stone in Daniel Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanek26 View Post
                Stone in Daniel Jackson.
                There is definately not enough info to know whether they are friend or foe. They didn't kill so this could go either way. You would think that once Young finds out about the bridge that he will turn the ship around.

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiRick View Post
                  There is definately not enough info to know whether they are friend or foe. They didn't kill so this could go either way. You would think that once Young finds out about the bridge that he will turn the ship around.
                  Even when Young finds out about the Bridge, I don't think it will be as simple as turning the ships around to pick him up... but then when Scott, Chole, and Eli were lost, they got out quickly.
                  My Minecraft Stargatesigpic

Comment

Telford knew enough Ancient to try to reverse the power situation, so I think he will be able to communicate to the Browns on some level. They look like they've had years to figure out the language and they knew how to use the consoles. As long as they didn't kill Telford on site, I say we will see them both again.
                    My Minecraft Stargatesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AquaGamer53 View Post
                      Telford knew enough Ancient to try to reverse the power situation, so I think he will be able to communicate to the Browns on some level. They look like they've had years to figure out the language and they knew how to use the consoles. As long as they didn't kill Telford on site, I say we will see them both again.
                      Yeah, this was left wide open. That leads me to believe that we will see them again. These aliens were written in very well. There will be a ton of theories about the who, what, how, etc. about these aliens It is the old proverb, "a picture speaks a thousand words". I think the writers did this with all the alien scenes and with the additiom of the clues throughout will make me think of another proverb, "It will be in the eyes of the beholder" of what you think is really going on.

Comment

The fact that the first alien didn't try to rip Volker's head off at least should be an optimistic sign that these guys aren't going to try to kill everyone. The crew needs some way to communicate with these guys (maybe Chloe will mutate into some kind of crazy universal translator) the next time (of course there will be) they see them, lord knows that Destiny needs some friends out there, maybe with some extra Ancient firepower, especially if the Blues show up again.

Comment

Personally I think they're enemies of the blues myelf. They may not even be the seeder ship's original crew.

Unless those aliens were the original ancients that evolved into humans somehow.

Which is entirely unlikely.

The best bet is that they simply discovered the ship and took it over somehow and have been with it for umpteen million years.

Comment

haha what if these guys are the firlings
                            Bring back ford

Comment

They probably just don't like thier home being invaded or something. What kind of person wouldn't attack? I don't really blame them
                              The seeder ship is not their home, it is an ancient ship, not their ship. They are properly just encounters like Destiny crew.

Personally I think they're enemies of the blues myelf. They may not even be the seeder ship's original crew.
                              Good theory. Then we will have a space war, at least a battle

Comment

Working...
                              X