X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'Boogers'

What are they?
    Where did they come from?
    Whats to become of the seeder ship and Telford?
    Will we see them again?

Discuss
    sigpic

Maybe the Ancients made them as a repair crew. They know what they're doing and they were in statis.

Comment

I say they are related to the Blue Aliens. They share similar physiology ... look at it when it opens its mouth
      Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Originally posted by morbosfist View Post
        Maybe the Ancients made them as a repair crew. They know what they're doing and they were in statis.
        You know, i thought that as soon as i saw the clothing they were wearing. god i hope so haha. they're like the oompa loompas of stargate! maybe thats what we should call them?

Comment

I definitely hope we see these aliens again. I want to know more about them.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

/sigh

That name is very childish in my opinion. Why not simply refer to them as the 'Browns', as TPTB refers to the season one aliens as the 'Blues'. Boogers seems really unimaginative and doesn't do justice to them.

Anyway, onto the topic, I think we will see them again. As for where did they come from, obviously they are from that area of space. And I think any idea that they have any relation with the Ancients should be thrown out the window. Yeah, the Ancients were powerful and helped shape two galaxies (Milky Way and Pegasus), but we are far from there. Besides Destiny and the Seeder Ships, the Ancients probably had no impact on any species, planets, etc. in this part of the universe.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
            and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Interesting theory! I could see that.

Comment

Why must everything be related to the Ancients? They probably have nothing to do with them what so ever except inhabiting their ship
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                  Why must everything be related to the Ancients?
                  Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    Why must everything be related to the Ancients? They probably have nothing to do with them what so ever except inhabiting their ship
                    Exactly my thoughts. Even though it may not be true, a theory was that they were a exploration team left behind to study the ship for extended time.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                    and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

At first I tough that they went in stasis when their ship got damaged and they were waiting for Destiny to come and power them so they can continue gate building

Now I think they might be using the ship for their own purpose

Comment

Ok here is a radical idea about them. If you have seen the movie Pandorum it will make some sense. The seeder ships were sent out with a crew, and over millions of years this is what the ancients have evolved into. It fits the ship better. Long fingers to grab things and navigate the ship easily. Lost color in their skin, their teeth aren't needed, eyes have got bigger to see in the dark. It kinda fits. The clothing/armor looks ancient too
                        Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Originally posted by zainea13 View Post
                          Ok here is a radical idea about them. If you have seen the movie Pandorum it will make some sense. The seeder ships were sent out with a crew, and over millions of years this is what the ancients have evolved into. It fits the ship better. Long fingers to grab things and navigate the ship easily. Lost color in their skin, their teeth aren't needed, eyes have got bigger to see in the dark. It kinda fits. The clothing/armor looks ancient too
                          Interesting theory. I still think they are just aliens though. Besides, how do you explain those pods?
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Interesting theory. I still think they are just aliens though. Besides, how do you explain those pods?
                            they looked like cat cages to me...

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              yeah there are definitely gaps in the theory... But the pods kind of had an ancient feel to them, so I don't know... I think they might just be aliens too. Any theory pretty much ahs the same weight. There is really no evidence toward one side or the other. I like their language though.

Comment

Working...
                              X