PDA

View Full Version : Warehouse 13 Season 3 - Hopes/Fears/Predictions spoliers possibly

Pharaoh Atem
October 8th, 2010, 07:48 PM
well season 3 is officially a go.

i want

myka to stay.

cupids arrow to play a part in a ep

claudia to see todd again.

fears

HG breaks out and conts. to cause trouble.

jelgate
October 8th, 2010, 08:06 PM
My biggest fear is that Jack Kenny is getting too obessessed with writing Claudia and neglecting the others

Pharaoh Atem
October 8th, 2010, 08:47 PM
agreed i like the balance of everyone having a part in a ep.

mandogater
October 8th, 2010, 09:59 PM

i want

myka to stay.

[/LIST]

I like the idea of Cupid's arrow for an episode. Any preferences for the havoc it will cause before it gets snagged, bagged and tagged?

I really agree with you and jelgate, the writing must be balanced between everybody.

rebelfriendz
October 25th, 2010, 02:07 AM
Do we have any date of sason 3?

jelgate
October 25th, 2010, 05:41 AM

Probably early July but that is an educated guess.

Linda06
October 25th, 2010, 01:24 PM
One of my fears is that they'll get Myka and Pete together romantically. I like the way their friendship is developing so I hope they don't ruin it by shipping them together. Thankfully I haven't seen anything to indicate that there's any romantic feelings between them and I hope they keep it that way :D

SunKrux
October 25th, 2010, 05:47 PM
One of my fears is that they'll get Myka and Pete together romantically. I like the way their friendship is developing so I hope they don't ruin it by shipping them together. Thankfully I haven't seen anything to indicate that there's any romantic feelings between them and I hope they keep it that way :D

If they do it (and it's there for a lot of us) it won't happen for a couple more seasons.

I hope they do bring HG back for her to cause more trouble. :D I LOVE her. Not as much as I do Myka, but I do love her.

Killdeer
October 25th, 2010, 07:34 PM
I'm with Linda. I hope they don't pair them up romantically. I really like the brother/sister thing they've got going on right now. And after Myka calling Pete her big brother in the season finale, it would make it a little weird (at least for me) to see them in a romantic pairing. I see a very close bond between the two of them, but yeah, not picking up on any romantic vibes. Which has frankly puzzled me - from the beginning I went in expecting to see the normal male/female lead UST. Instead what I was picking up felt more sibling-esque than romantic. At first I figured it was either just me or unintentional, but after this last season I'm starting to believe it was a deliberate choice. It's certainly an unusual choice for a show to deliberately NOT pair up its male and female leads, and while the show may go down that road in the future, personally I think it'd be cool if they didn't, and just focused on the "team as family" aspect.

As for what else I'd like to see in S3 -

I too would like to see HG Wells return. I really liked her character.
More insights into the "Claudia as warehouse guardian" idea.
Less Pete insanity - more serious Pete.
More kick-ass Myka (Myka's my favorite). ;)

mandogater
October 25th, 2010, 09:54 PM
For the past couple of days I've been wondering about this. Where does Claudia do all her inventing? It would be nice to hint at or show in an episode if she has been given a lab somewhere in the warehouse.

Yay!! I just noticed that I have been promoted!!

SunKrux
October 26th, 2010, 05:59 AM
She does it in the Warehouse, probably where ever she can. :D

Linda06
October 26th, 2010, 08:32 AM
If they do it (and it's there for a lot of us) it won't happen for a couple more seasons.

I hope they do bring HG back for her to cause more trouble. :D I LOVE her. Not as much as I do Myka, but I do love her.

Who would have thought HG Wells was a woman :eek: :p

I'm with Linda. I hope they don't pair them up romantically. I really like the brother/sister thing they've got going on right now. And after Myka calling Pete her big brother in the season finale, it would make it a little weird (at least for me) to see them in a romantic pairing. I see a very close bond between the two of them, but yeah, not picking up on any romantic vibes. Which has frankly puzzled me - from the beginning I went in expecting to see the normal male/female lead UST. Instead what I was picking up felt more sibling-esque than romantic. At first I figured it was either just me or unintentional, but after this last season I'm starting to believe it was a deliberate choice. It's certainly an unusual choice for a show to deliberately NOT pair up its male and female leads, and while the show may go down that road in the future, personally I think it'd be cool if they didn't, and just focused on the "team as family" aspect.

You wouldn't think I was a shipper eh ;) But IMO it's a breath of fresh air to have a show and they're not pairing the lead male and female up. I have become very tired of the will they/won't they scenarios that keep popping up everywhere so I'm glad there's a couple of shows out there that doesn't have that :D And I'm sick to death of the UST that also keeps cropping up :mckay: So my hope is that they keep developing their relationship the way they're doing it just now and keep the UST away from it :) I think it'd be cool to not have romance in WH13, over at least have it a the bare minimum.

As for what else I'd like to see in S3 -

I too would like to see HG Wells return. I really liked her character.
More insights into the "Claudia as warehouse guardian" idea.
Less Pete insanity - more serious Pete.
More kick-ass Myka (Myka's my favorite). ;)

I like Pete insanity :p It took a little while for me to warm up to Myka but I'm finally seeing her funny side at times :D I'd like to learn more about them. We know a bit about Myka after we had that ep from last season with her parents and we know a bit about Claudia. But I'd like to learn a bit more about Pete and Artie and even Leeta :)

jelgate
October 26th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Who would have thought HG Wells was a woman :eek: :p

You wouldn't think I was a shipper eh ;) But IMO it's a breath of fresh air to have a show and they're not pairing the lead male and female up. I have become very tired of the will they/won't they scenarios that keep popping up everywhere so I'm glad there's a couple of shows out there that doesn't have that :D And I'm sick to death of the UST that also keeps cropping up :mckay: So my hope is that they keep developing their relationship the way they're doing it just now and keep the UST away from it :) I think it'd be cool to not have romance in WH13, over at least have it a the bare minimum.

I like Pete insanity :p It took a little while for me to warm up to Myka but I'm finally seeing her funny side at times :D I'd like to learn more about them. We know a bit about Myka after we had that ep from last season with her parents and we know a bit about Claudia. But I'd like to learn a bit more about Pete and Artie and even Leeta :)

See Around the Bend and Vendetta respectively

Linda06
October 26th, 2010, 02:46 PM
See Around the Bend and Vendetta respectively

Ah righty o. We've still got two or three eps or thereabouts till we get to those eps.

mandogater
October 26th, 2010, 09:00 PM
She does it in the Warehouse, probably where ever she can. :D

True. But for some reason a small workshop with a tricked out sound system and lots of shelves covered with projects in various states of completion sounds like a great place for her character to unwind in, to me. Heck, it could even be the basement at Leena's.

LadyNRA
October 28th, 2010, 08:08 AM
I agree with SunKrux. If shipping between Myka and Pete were to happen (and it doesn't really matter to me if it does or doesn't happen), I'd want it to wait for a long time. More fun to see them date others in the meantime.

I'd like to see Fargo come back
I'd like to see one of the Regents cause problems for the Agents and Warehouse
I'd like for them to stop the relationship between Artie and Dr. Calder (but keep Calder as the doc, just not the love interest for Artie...) This could be done with maximum angst if they like but he should be with someone who has a different personality.
Love the idea of cupid's arrow.
I'd like to see them do an episode similar to the one in Buffy where they all end up singing their lines, like a musical where they sporadically break out into song...LOL!
It's fine with me if HG shows up now and then as a threat (but never to be trusted again).
Time for Myka to have a relationship, it's her turn.
Tone down Claudia's super-genius a bit. We all know how bright she is but I still don't think she's ready to be an agent or anywhere near mature enough to be a 'caretaker'. It's not that i dont' want those things to happen, just that they should take it all slower, a more gradual development.
That said, I like the family feel of the show and the family relationships that have developed and I'd enjoy seeing that continue.
More backstory for Leena and Mrs. Frederick!

mandogater
October 28th, 2010, 08:48 PM
I'd like to see them do an episode similar to the one in Buffy where they all end up singing their lines, like a musical where they sporadically break out into song...LOL!

All they have to do is look for an artifact connected to and opera singer and you'll probibly get your wish.
I'd really love to know how Mrs. F teleports.

Jynjyr
October 29th, 2010, 08:58 AM
I had a really weird dream the other night. (note to self: no cheese, hot mustard and crackers 20 min b4 bed.)
That there is a secret Library to along with the Warehouse. All the written knowledge of the world is gathered there and protected.
They never want another disaster like the burning of the Library at Alexandria.

mandogater
October 29th, 2010, 08:36 PM
I had a really weird dream the other night. (note to self: no cheese, hot mustard and crackers 20 min b4 bed.)
That there is a secret Library to along with the Warehouse. All the written knowledge of the world is gathered there and protected.
They never want another disaster like the burning of the Library at Alexandria.

I think early in the first episode of season two Myka says something about a library in the Warehouse full of first editions. I think the scene comes moments after they discovered H.G. Wells was debronzed.

SunKrux
October 30th, 2010, 01:00 PM
I think early in the first episode of season two Myka says something about a library in the Warehouse full of first editions. I think the scene comes moments after they discovered H.G. Wells was debronzed.

That scene happens after they found out HG was debronzed. Pete & Leena were in Artie's office and Myka came back in with an arm full of books all excited because of the library. :D

aretood2
November 2nd, 2010, 04:38 AM

i want

myka to stay.

HG breaks out and conts. to cause trouble.

:eek: No more todd! That's my wish anyway.
fears

My biggest fear is that Jack Kenny is getting too obessessed with writing Claudia and neglecting the others
Even I'll admit, too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. If he overwrites her it could cause problems. Like the writing for Artie and Pete and Myka would suffer.

I agree with SunKrux. If shipping between Myka and Pete were to happen (and it doesn't really matter to me if it does or doesn't happen), I'd want it to wait for a long time. More fun to see them date others in the meantime.

I'd like to see Fargo come back
I'd like to see one of the Regents cause problems for the Agents and Warehouse
I'd like for them to stop the relationship between Artie and Dr. Calder (but keep Calder as the doc, just not the love interest for Artie...) This could be done with maximum angst if they like but he should be with someone who has a different personality.
Love the idea of cupid's arrow.
It's fine with me if HG shows up now and then as a threat (but never to be trusted again).
Time for Myka to have a relationship, it's her turn.
Tone down Claudia's super-genius a bit. We all know how bright she is but I still don't think she's ready to be an agent or anywhere near mature enough to be a 'caretaker'. It's not that i dont' want those things to happen, just that they should take it all slower, a more gradual development.
That said, I like the family feel of the show and the family relationships that have developed and I'd enjoy seeing that continue.

That would be awesome! Perhaps killing two birds with one stone? A musical inducing artifact that somehow helps us learn about Leena :D

LEKY
November 2nd, 2010, 10:50 AM
Hi all. I wanted to ask if and when all the three series. Only now I saw the second set and I must say that I liked. But the last episode left the Myka. I do not know, but I want to return. You do not know how will it be? Sorry for my English.

aretood2
November 2nd, 2010, 11:08 AM
Hi all. I wanted to ask if and when all the three series. Only now I saw the second set and I must say that I liked. But the last episode left the Myka. I do not know, but I want to return. You do not know how will it be? Sorry for my English.

Series 3 will not come out until this summer.

jelgate
November 2nd, 2010, 11:27 AM

Series 3 will not come out until this summer.

In addition to what aretood said the Christmas special will wrap up Myka leaving and season 3 won't start until the summer. I'm guessing July

Linda06
November 2nd, 2010, 12:00 PM
Wait, what??? Myka's leaving?

aretood2
November 2nd, 2010, 12:03 PM
Wait, what??? Myka's leaving?

You really shouldn't be reading Threads that say "spoilers"

LEKY
November 2nd, 2010, 12:16 PM
Thanks to everyone for the reply.
And I look forward to the Christmas special :D

Linda06
November 2nd, 2010, 12:36 PM
You really shouldn't be reading Threads that say "spoilers"

I'm not bothered about being spoiled. It's just that this is the first time I've heard about it.

aretood2
November 2nd, 2010, 04:58 PM
I'm not bothered about being spoiled. It's just that this is the first time I've heard about it.

But you're missing out on half the fun. Yes...she "leaves."

SunKrux
November 2nd, 2010, 06:45 PM
In addition to what aretood said the Christmas special will wrap up Myka leaving and season 3 won't start until the summer. I'm guessing July

You are correct about S3 airing in July of 2011. However the Christmas special will NOT wrap up Myka's leaving. Here's the Twitter exchange I had with Bob Goodman (high up writer for the show) about this. Airlock Alpha's interview that some have been quoting on this was incorrect.

@dblackanese @drew8788 sure. The Christmas ep will be standalone. Not between the two seasons. 11:02 PM Oct 4th via HootSuite in reply to dblackanese (http://twitter.com/b0bg00dman/status/26432886539)

@b0bg00dman So it will NOT resolve Myka's leaving? Cause in an interview w/Saul, he says it will. Mass confusion.11:06 PM Oct 4th via Echofon in reply to b0bg00dman (http://twitter.com/SunKrux/status/26433072442)

@SunKrux You're right, that article w the Saul interview was mistaken. (They probably just misunderstood.) 12:13 AM Oct 5th via HootSuite in reply to SunKrux (http://twitter.com/b0bg00dman/statuses/26435893710)

You'll note if you go to Airlock Alpha's Christmas Will Solve Warehouse 13 Departure, Stars Say (http://www.airlockalpha.com/node/7819) at the very end of the article, they make this statement...

Story was edited 10/14/2010 to correct a portion of the story that inaccurately stated that Myka's actions at the end of Season 2 would be resolved for the Christmas episode. Instead, it will be resolved in Season 3, according to Syfy.

So the Christmas/Hanukkah special will be a stand alone ep. It will not resolve Myka's leaving. That will be handled in S3.

badwolfSG
November 5th, 2010, 09:31 PM
What so I wanna see....
1.) Myka coming back! Drag back by Pete if need be. Because her leaving was just wrong and sad! :(

2.) More of Artie's doctor What her name( someone help me out here. lol) I just had a feeling were not down with her character. That, and the first epi she was in I her it, the second not so much. I'm hoping third will help me figure it out.

3.) H.G. Wells- has, just had too, come back! She the best evil, not evil, evil person! She Rocks! :) that, and the show needs a bad guy...in this case girl, and I getting tried of meeting a new evil person every season.

4.) I also want an espisode that has to deal with the character fears. I think that would be pretty cool.

P.S. OMG, OMG! There gonnabe X-mas special!!! I didn't know this! BEST NEWS EVERI!

LadyNRA
November 9th, 2010, 08:19 AM
The doctor's name is Vanessa Calder played by Lindsay Wagner.

DSG1
November 23rd, 2010, 03:30 PM
The doctor needs to be gone. I dont like the character, too stiff & she does NOT fit as a love interest for Artie. I dont care who plays the character. I hate how this show always brings in outsider's for love interests. The only I did like was Todd.

And all of a sudden, they have a doctor? Where was she in season one?
I cant see where they will go with Artie & the doctor. Blah.

Im still pissed they killed off Valda.

(MHO)

Replicator Todd
November 23rd, 2010, 09:40 PM
I hope to never see Todd again. :p I hope for another Eureka crossover because that was well...awesome. And I would like to see more of H.G. I really hope Claudia will somehow increase her already very high awesomeness.

aretood2
November 24th, 2010, 04:30 AM
I hope to never see Todd again. :p I hope for another Eureka crossover because that was well...awesome. And I would like to see more of H.G. I really hope Claudia will somehow increase her already very high awesomeness.

To be honest, I hope they don't overdo it...it could wreak havoc on the dynamics of the show itself. There is such a thing as "too much of a good thing" at times ya know.

jelgate
November 24th, 2010, 09:18 AM

I know I joke about Claudia because she isn't my favorite character. But being serious I feel like she is taking over the show a little bit and causing a reduction in Pete, Myka, and Artie. I would like to see something more balanced

Replicator Todd
November 24th, 2010, 12:52 PM
I know I joke about Claudia because she isn't my favorite character. But being serious I feel like she is taking over the show a little bit and causing a reduction in Pete, Myka, and Artie. I would like to see something more balanced

You know what, I agree. I suppose in the long run Pete, Myka, and Artie are supposed to be the main characters. Not Claudia.

jelgate
November 24th, 2010, 01:07 PM
You know what, I agree. I suppose in the long run Pete, Myka, and Artie are supposed to be the main characters. Not Claudia.

For better or worse Claudia is a main character so I don't exactly want her to be shoved in the darkness but it needs to balanced between the characters and I just didn't always feel that this season

the fifth man
November 24th, 2010, 06:58 PM

Like it or not, she has become a main character. There is now the four of them. A nice balance would be good though.

jelgate
November 24th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Like it or not, she has become a main character. There is now the four of them. A nice balance would be good though.

5. Leena is a main character. I would oppose how shw was seriously underused in S2 but given the actor's pregnancy its understandable

aretood2
November 25th, 2010, 04:52 AM
5. Leena is a main character. I would oppose how shw was seriously underused in S2 but given the actor's pregnancy its understandable

Perhaps with her returning again, she'll take some of the attention from Claudia and balance things out a bit?

DSG1
April 12th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Leena better have a bigger role this time around or I will give up watching. I'm tired of Claudia taking over the show like she's the only female. I'm still very concerned about Myka. Looks like Joanne Kelly has been busy filming other things, she's in post production on some thing and so far, the quiet tells me Myka might be taken a backseat in S3 like Leena did in S2. I dont care about Twitter guest stars. I want the main cast which to me was always Pete/Myka Artie/Leena just like
in the pilot episode without the 5th wheel Claudia. (MHO)

Claudia adds nothing to the show except eye candy for the little boys. She is ruining the concept, artifacts. I dont watch this show for glam or teenybopper romances either. S1 was fun and by far the best season.

S2 a lot to be desired, lets see what s3 will bring. I am still upset they killed off Mark Sheppard's character for nothing and I certainly don't care about a kid being Pete's new partner either. They are turning it into NickJr. :(

DSG1
April 12th, 2011, 06:47 PM
Also, I love how young a field agent can be with no experience whatsoever? LOL. Explain that Jack Kenny? I will add if they had kept Claudia as Steampunk Claudia then I could tolerate her a little now she is a whiny little prissy with a swelled head to match. Enough of the Wesley Crusher clones please? (MHO)

Leena fits Artie like a glove, thought they were married at first in the pilot episode. Now they changed that concept completely. why have Leena if they aren't going to use her?

Claudia doesn't fit, she is a forced character and I loath forced characters. Jack Kenny we know who you favorite but enough of Claudia already!

jelgate
April 12th, 2011, 07:37 PM
Leena better have a bigger role this time around or I will give up watching. I'm tired of Claudia taking over the show like she's the only female. I'm still very concerned about Myka. Looks like Joanne Kelly has been busy filming other things, she's in post production on some thing and so far, the quiet tells me Myka might be taken a backseat in S3 like Leena did in S2. I dont care about Twitter guest stars. I want the main cast which to me was always Pete/Myka Artie/Leena just like
in the pilot episode without the 5th wheel Claudia. (MHO)

Claudia adds nothing to the show except eye candy for the little boys. She is ruining the concept, artifacts. I dont watch this show for glam or teenybopper romances either. S1 was fun and by far the best season.

S2 a lot to be desired, lets see what s3 will bring. I am still upset they killed off Mark Sheppard's character for nothing and I certainly don't care about a kid being Pete's new partner either. They are turning it into NickJr. :(

A reduced Myka would have been know about weeks ago. In the entertainment business actors schedule would have been known. As for her post production shows as long as the actor is their for the production W13 she can seek any project she wants and not breech contract

DigiFluid
April 13th, 2011, 02:26 AM
Surprised at the (inexplicable, IMO) Claudia hate. She brings excellent colour to the show and cast; I couldn't imagine it without her.

SunKrux
April 13th, 2011, 06:42 AM
A reduced Myka would have been know about weeks ago. In the entertainment business actors schedule would have been known. As for her post production shows as long as the actor is their for the production W13 she can seek any project she wants and not breech contract

Most of the stuff Joanne has filmed has already aired or is totally done now. The one thing that is in post production is the movie Last Stop which filming for it wrapped a couple years ago. What ever is going on with it now is probably funding or backing issues to get it either on DVD or into theaters.

I also think that if Joanne has really left the show, that news would have been out by now. This "Is Myka coming back or not?" is just a ploy, much like the "Did Artie really blow up?" at the end of S1. It's called a cliffhanger for a reason people. They want fans to come back. TV shows have employed the cliffhanger for decades.

I have no doubt that Joanne will be back.

Surprised at the (inexplicable, IMO) Claudia hate. She brings excellent colour to the show and cast; I couldn't imagine it without her.

For some folks, the "hate" or in my case, not so much hate but I don't love her as much as I do other characters, it's a case of Allison is more inclined to do promotional work and interact with the fans via Twitter. She's out there with Eddie promoting the show while Saul & Joanne don't promote it as much. Not sure why Saul doesn't but I know that Joanne is really shy (she admits it in an interview with ChicagoMovieGuy on YouTube from last years San Diego Comic Con) and another reliable source told me that she doesn't really enjoy doing interviews (again, I think this ties into the whole being shy thing).

I'm also not one who thinks the show needed Claudia. Hear me out, there are a lot of Claudia fans claiming that the show was basically dying before she was added. Really? In three eps you (those who believe this mind you) know for a fact that the show was already tanking? Yes, Claudia brings color to the show and I don't generally mind her addition. What I do mind is that some fans seem to think that she is the be all and end all of this show. She's not. She is part of an ensemble cast and if you take ONE of them away, it will ruin the show, imho. Before she was added, the show was not dying and I enjoyed it quite well. I still enjoy it and still think it didn't "need" Claudia as much as some fans do. They could have easily upped Leena's role and I think it would have worked well. Hopefully Leena's role will be increased in S3. But only time will tell.

WingedPegasus
April 13th, 2011, 01:55 PM
Also, I love how young a field agent can be with no experience whatsoever? LOL. Explain that Jack Kenny? I will add if they had kept Claudia as Steampunk Claudia then I could tolerate her a little now she is a whiny little prissy with a swelled head to match. Enough of the Wesley Crusher clones please? (MHO)

Leena fits Artie like a glove, thought they were married at first in the pilot episode. Now they changed that concept completely. why have Leena if they aren't going to use her?

Claudia doesn't fit, she is a forced character and I loath forced characters. Jack Kenny we know who you favorite but enough of Claudia already!

Do you like anything about this show? I'm kind of surprised you're still watching it, especially since I thought you said you were stopping before.

aretood2
April 13th, 2011, 04:57 PM
For some folks, the "hate" or in my case, not so much hate but I don't love her as much as I do other characters, it's a case of Allison is more inclined to do promotional work and interact with the fans via Twitter. She's out there with Eddie promoting the show while Saul & Joanne don't promote it as much. Not sure why Saul doesn't but I know that Joanne is really shy (she admits it in an interview with ChicagoMovieGuy on YouTube from last years San Diego Comic Con) and another reliable source told me that she doesn't really enjoy doing interviews (again, I think this ties into the whole being shy thing).

I'm also not one who thinks the show needed Claudia. Hear me out, there are a lot of Claudia fans claiming that the show was basically dying before she was added. Really? In three eps you (those who believe this mind you) know for a fact that the show was already tanking? Yes, Claudia brings color to the show and I don't generally mind her addition. What I do mind is that some fans seem to think that she is the be all and end all of this show. She's not. She is part of an ensemble cast and if you take ONE of them away, it will ruin the show, imho. Before she was added, the show was not dying and I enjoyed it quite well. I still enjoy it and still think it didn't "need" Claudia as much as some fans do. They could have easily upped Leena's role and I think it would have worked well. Hopefully Leena's role will be increased in S3. But only time will tell.
Erm...having a hard time trying to figure out your point there...what does that have to do with Claudia?

Part of the reason why Claudia, imo, has a good story is because of her early conflict with Leena. Unfortunately those two didn't interact as much later on. She would have been a great way to gage Claudia, and I guess she still can be. From my point of view, it looks like Claudia and Leena were supposed to be developed together, but the actress' pregnancy got in the way. I would have loved to see that in the last season. Hopefully they could do something like that this season.

SunKrux
April 13th, 2011, 06:03 PM
Erm...having a hard time trying to figure out your point there...what does that have to do with Claudia?

What does it have to do with Claudia? From the stand point of someone who never thought Claudia was needed, Allison (you know the actress who plays her? :p ) and in turn Claudia, imho, are kinda forced down the fans throats due to the fact that Allison (and I have nothing against her or Claudia) is more willing to promote the show and herself. SyFy and the producers are the ones who asked her to be on Twitter and what not. They have, imho, done a lot more with her than with Leena. I totally understand why and hold nothing against Claudia (or Allison) for it.

But basically my point is this, I have never thought that Claudia was needed to save the show, like so many Claudia fans keep trying to convince me otherwise.

Part of the reason why Claudia, imo, has a good story is because of her early conflict with Leena. Unfortunately those two didn't interact as much later on. She would have been a great way to gage Claudia, and I guess she still can be. From my point of view, it looks like Claudia and Leena were supposed to be developed together, but the actress' pregnancy got in the way. I would have loved to see that in the last season. Hopefully they could do something like that this season.
I'm hoping this as well, that we get more development of Leena. For me, Claudia is pretty much developed.

aretood2
April 14th, 2011, 04:01 AM
What does it have to do with Claudia? From the stand point of someone who never thought Claudia was needed, Allison (you know the actress who plays her? :p ) and in turn Claudia, imho, are kinda forced down the fans throats due to the fact that Allison (and I have nothing against her or Claudia) is more willing to promote the show and herself. SyFy and the producers are the ones who asked her to be on Twitter and what not. They have, imho, done a lot more with her than with Leena. I totally understand why and hold nothing against Claudia (or Allison) for it.

But basically my point is this, I have never thought that Claudia was needed to save the show, like so many Claudia fans keep trying to convince me otherwise.

I'm hoping this as well, that we get more development of Leena. For me, Claudia is pretty much developed.
Leena will have to play catch up. Give her three Leena centric episodes, then they'll be on par.

WingedPegasus
April 14th, 2011, 11:51 AM
I'm not a super Claudia fan or anything, but I personally think the show got more interesting when she arrived. Dunno whether that was coincidence, the change in the dynamic, or both.

Honestly (and nobody shoot me!), I think Pete and Myka can sometimes be a bit boring by themselves--but they're much better when combined. As far as character interest goes, Artie and Claudia are tied at the top, Pete and Myka are a pretty close second, and Leena's third.

Mrs. Frederic has her own category (of awesomeness). :P

GWF
May 3rd, 2011, 12:19 PM
not sure if you guys seen this yet:

http://video.syfy.com/shows/warehouse13/behind_the_scenes_7/interviews/eddie-mcclintock-interview--warehouse-13/v1324512

mandogater
May 3rd, 2011, 09:23 PM
not sure if you guys seen this yet:

http://video.syfy.com/shows/warehouse13/behind_the_scenes_7/interviews/eddie-mcclintock-interview--warehouse-13/v1324512

Sounds like Myka could be gone for good. :(
We'll just have to wait and see.
I've been nursing a theory that we'll hear about or even see her trying to adjust to life outside the Warehouse throughout the season but she'll get hooked back in by the finale.

jelgate
May 3rd, 2011, 10:02 PM
Sounds like Myka could be gone for good. :(
We'll just have to wait and see.
I've been nursing a theory that we'll hear about or even see her trying to adjust to life outside the Warehouse throughout the season but she'll get hooked back in by the finale.

People said the same thing about Artie last year.

P_Lote
May 4th, 2011, 07:08 AM
The return of H.G Wells is needed! Jaime Murray is an amazing actress.

aretood2
May 4th, 2011, 12:06 PM
People said the same thing about Artie last year.

Either the writers are really good or the fans are really gullible :P

mandogater
May 4th, 2011, 01:16 PM

I say good writing and the producers are really good at controling what spoilers are allowed to get out.

SunKrux
May 5th, 2011, 06:43 AM
Considering last year a tweeted photo of the first table read kinda spoiled the fact that Artie wasn't really dead, Saul was in the photo. I think they learned their lesson in how to control what Eddie, Allison and some of the writers tweet until the show is already running.

I have complete faith that Joanne & Myka will be back. :D

WingedPegasus
May 7th, 2011, 07:36 PM

Weeeelll....the situation with Artie was different. The character never said anything about wanting to leave the warehouse, he exploded--and an abrupt death like that (of a major character, anyway) almost never lasts, especially in a cliffie episode. It's a lot harder to bring someone back if they're a little pile of ashes.

Myka, on the other hand, decided to leave. That means (to me, anyway) that the writers have more flexibility with her situation--she could either be coming back or actually gone.

The fact remains, however, that I don't think Joanne Kelly really would have wanted to leave the show. They looked like they were having a lot of fun, and as far as I know the audience liked the Pete/Myka interaction. And hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

SunKrux
May 8th, 2011, 10:53 AM
Weeeelll....the situation with Artie was different. The character never said anything about wanting to leave the warehouse, he exploded--and an abrupt death like that (of a major character, anyway) almost never lasts, especially in a cliffie episode. It's a lot harder to bring someone back if they're a little pile of ashes.

Myka, on the other hand, decided to leave. That means (to me, anyway) that the writers have more flexibility with her situation--she could either be coming back or actually gone.

The fact remains, however, that I don't think Joanne Kelly really would have wanted to leave the show. They looked like they were having a lot of fun, and as far as I know the audience liked the Pete/Myka interaction. And hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

The thing with Artie at the end of S1 isn't really that much different than what they did at the end of S2. The only difference is that Myka's life isn't in the balance. Her choice to leave or come back to the Warehouse is. As I said earlier, TPTB are better this year at controlling what has and hasn't been said or even "leaked" about how S3 will start or how they'll bring Myka back. I have no doubt that Joanne Kelly has NOT left the show. Considering how much she and the other cast members LOVE working on the show, the only way I could see her leaving is if it was a personal/family emergency and she would have released something about that by now.

So Myka will be back. It's just a matter of how and when. :D

DSG1
May 8th, 2011, 09:33 PM
She'll be back but it better not to be to get killed off or they can kiss my bum goodbye as a viewer. Bad enough it's being moved to a Monday night and bad enough they are giving Pete a new partner and bad enough they are changing it so much again, that I am most likely will stop watching but Myka BETTER be in more than 1 or 2 or 3 eps. They better not pull a Leena with Myka and make her disappear for most of the season or this show will tank in the ratings. (MHO)

I've seen Joanne's credits on IMDB and she appears to have been filming but not warehouse.

They are keeping this tight lipped about Myka/Joanne. I don't like it. And its no, it's NOT the same thing as with Artie in the first season, that was totally different. Saul has no intentions of leaving the show but Joanne, might. There's no denying that's she's been busy filming other stuff. Season 2 was crap. Season 3 needs to pick up where season 1 left off. They are running out of ideas anyway, they seem to be rehashing already.

I'll only watch to see how they mangle it.

Im tired of cast changes. I miss season 1.

and putting it on Monday night back to back with AmericanPickers and other popular shows, which has 9 Million viewers every week is a very, very bad idea. Sanctuary on a Monday night has already tanked in viewers. That will be next in line to get canned. If Warehouse pulls a trick up it's sleeve and gets renewed for 4. I'll be surprised.

I'll say it now, Warehouse 13, may you RIP like SGU. After the stunt they pulled on me with Caprica, I no longer trust syfy channel and I hated how they changed it into the Claudia show in season 2. what happened to it being about artifacts and steampunk? Now its just another soap opera.

(MHO)

jelgate
May 9th, 2011, 07:14 AM
Its quite common for actors to take up jobs in the offseason. As long as it doesn't interfere with W13's production schedule all the actors are well within their rights to take other jobs

SunKrux
May 9th, 2011, 08:46 AM
This is just a general FYI for anyone who may think that Joanne "might" leave the show because of all the filming of other shows she's done in the past, this is from her imdb page (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1162399/)

2011/I Last Stop (post-production)
Claire

2009-2011 Warehouse 13 (TV series)
Myka Bering
– Episode #3.1 (2011) … Myka Bering
– Secret Santa (2010) … Myka Bering
– Reset (2010) … Myka Bering
– Buried (2010) … Myka Bering
– Where and When (2010) … Myka Bering

2011 No Ordinary Family (TV series)
Rachel Jacobs
– No Ordinary Detention (2011) … Rachel Jacobs

2010 CSI: Miami (TV series)
Heather Chapman
– Happy Birthday (2010) … Heather Chapman

2010 The Deep End (TV series)
Mia Smith
– White Lies, Black Ties (2010) … Mia Smith

2010 Republic of Doyle (TV series)
Stacey Layden
– The One Who Got Away (2010) … Stacey Layden

2009 Castle (TV series)
Lee Wax
– Ghosts (2009) … Lee Wax

I didn't include anything after 2009 because that was before WH13 started.

All of the things listed above were filmed during the time after WH13 stopped filming for the season. The cast/crew has roughly about 6 to 7 months off from filming WH13. That gives them plenty of time to do other side projects. The fact that Joanne has done a lot of GUEST SPOTS on other tv shows is not an indicator that she might or even wants to leave the show. It's an indicator that she likes to work. Also some of the "year" information next to the shows she's done guest spots on is for the shows most current season or when she filmed for it.

The notion that she "might" leave the show due to how many guest spots she's filmed and the one film she did after S1 wrapped filming is, quite frankly (imho) ignorant and rather sexest. I do not recall anyone claiming that Saul "might" leave the show before that S1 1st table read photo was tweeted with him in it. So why are there some who think that just because we've seen or heard anything in regards to Joanne/Myka thinking she "might" leave the show?

Also since there is nothing before the entry for Last Stop (which is in post production - they're looking for funding to get it in theaters or on DVD is my guess - Joanne's part has been finished for nearly 2 years now since they're not filming any more) and there are no listings for any pilots, Joanne has not left the show.

The fact that after S1 when we didn't know Artie's "fate" is really no different than what we know about Myka's "fate" really. The ONLY differences that I can see this time is that...

1- TPTB honestly do have a tighter grip on what they're allowing the cast/writers on twitter to tweet
2- Joanne is a woman.

Your milage may vary. But I have no doubt that Joanne is not leaving the show to pursue any other tv shows/movies. If she were to leave the show, I feel it would be due to a personal or family emergency and I believe she would have said something well before now about that. Since nothing has come out, I do not believe she's going to leave the show. This is just another ploy (yes, like Artie's "death" at the end of S1) to keep the fans interested and to torture us.

As we all fully know, the entire cast/crew, this includes Joanne, love making the show for us and according to Allison in the podcast she did last week with The Idiot Box, they are all very loyal to the fans. If you chose not to belive that, that is your choice.

p.s. Friendly advice, do your homework before deciding to spout off about what you think you know.

aretood2
May 9th, 2011, 10:51 AM
This is just a general FYI for anyone who may think that Joanne "might" leave the show because of all the filming of other shows she's done in the past, this is from her imdb page (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1162399/)

I didn't include anything after 2009 because that was before WH13 started.

All of the things listed above were filmed during the time after WH13 stopped filming for the season. The cast/crew has roughly about 6 to 7 months off from filming WH13. That gives them plenty of time to do other side projects. The fact that Joanne has done a lot of GUEST SPOTS on other tv shows is not an indicator that she might or even wants to leave the show. It's an indicator that she likes to work. Also some of the "year" information next to the shows she's done guest spots on is for the shows most current season or when she filmed for it.

The notion that she "might" leave the show due to how many guest spots she's filmed and the one film she did after S1 wrapped filming is, quite frankly (imho) ignorant and rather sexest. I do not recall anyone claiming that Saul "might" leave the show before that S1 1st table read photo was tweeted with him in it. So why are there some who think that just because we've seen or heard anything in regards to Joanne/Myka thinking she "might" leave the show?

Also since there is nothing before the entry for Last Stop (which is in post production - they're looking for funding to get it in theaters or on DVD is my guess - Joanne's part has been finished for nearly 2 years now since they're not filming any more) and there are no listings for any pilots, Joanne has not left the show.

The fact that after S1 when we didn't know Artie's "fate" is really no different than what we know about Myka's "fate" really. The ONLY differences that I can see this time is that...

1- TPTB honestly do have a tighter grip on what they're allowing the cast/writers on twitter to tweet
2- Joanne is a woman.

Your milage may vary. But I have no doubt that Joanne is not leaving the show to pursue any other tv shows/movies. If she were to leave the show, I feel it would be due to a personal or family emergency and I believe she would have said something well before now about that. Since nothing has come out, I do not believe she's going to leave the show. This is just another ploy (yes, like Artie's "death" at the end of S1) to keep the fans interested and to torture us.

As we all fully know, the entire cast/crew, this includes Joanne, love making the show for us and according to Allison in the podcast she did last week with The Idiot Box, they are all very loyal to the fans. If you chose not to belive that, that is your choice.

p.s. Friendly advice, do your homework before deciding to spout off about what you think you know.

What exactly are you insinuating here >.>
:P

SunKrux
May 9th, 2011, 11:46 AM
What exactly are you insinuating here >.>
:P

I'm insinuating that if Joanne were a man, no one would be claiming she "might" be leaving the show. No one, to my recollection, said that about Saul when S1 ended and Artie's "fate" was hanging in the balance. It is no different, the ploy used at the end of S2 than the one at the end of S1 are basically the same..."character's x fate hangs in the balance. Will she/he leave for good/die? or whill he/she come back, not die?" Same stuff, different way of telling the same story. It's used all the time in pretty much every tv show that has ever aired. It's all in how you tell it and how you keep the parts you want kept secret, secret.

WingedPegasus
May 9th, 2011, 01:18 PM
I personally don't think it has anything to do with her being a woman. For some reason, although they essentially have the same effect, a potential death vs. a character deciding to leave for personal (fictional) reasons are pretty different to me. If Artie'd just up and decided to leave the Warehouse instead of being apparently blown up, I would've been significantly more dubious about his return.

Which is ironic, but true. Such is the world of sci-fi. :P

aretood2
May 9th, 2011, 02:13 PM
I'm insinuating that if Joanne were a man, no one would be claiming she "might" be leaving the show. No one, to my recollection, said that about Saul when S1 ended and Artie's "fate" was hanging in the balance. It is no different, the ploy used at the end of S2 than the one at the end of S1 are basically the same..."character's x fate hangs in the balance. Will she/he leave for good/die? or whill he/she come back, not die?" Same stuff, different way of telling the same story. It's used all the time in pretty much every tv show that has ever aired. It's all in how you tell it and how you keep the parts you want kept secret, secret.
Hey, I noticed a pattern. You answer the question, but elaborate on something else instead of the answer :P You need to elaborate on the first sentence...because I still don't understand what gender has to do with it.

I personally don't think it has anything to do with her being a woman. For some reason, although they essentially have the same effect, a potential death vs. a character deciding to leave for personal (fictional) reasons are pretty different to me. If Artie'd just up and decided to leave the Warehouse instead of being apparently blown up, I would've been significantly more dubious about his return.

Which is ironic, but true. Such is the world of sci-fi. :P
I am guessing that TPTB figured this out and thus why instead of a life at risk, they decided to do the old "I'm leaving" thing. Those sadistic punks >.>

SunKrux
May 9th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Hey, I noticed a pattern. You answer the question, but elaborate on something else instead of the answer :P You need to elaborate on the first sentence...because I still don't understand what gender has to do with it.

You bolded "Joanne is a woman." Which is what I elaborated on. If you wanted me to elaborate on the first sentence you should have asked me about that and totally left "Joanne is a woman" unbolded. That is the only thing I noticed of what you quoted of mine. :p

Yes I do believe with SOME people it does have to do with Joanne being a woman because again, to my recollection there was not that much of an uproar about Artie's fate (death/whatever, same freakin' ploy) because he was "supposedly blown up". I do not recall much fan clammer about "Saul might be leaving" the show when that happened. It was more "Is Artie dead?". Why should it be any different now? Why aren't more fans saying "Is Myka coming back?". No, more fans are "Is Joanne leaving? Joanne might leave the show."

It's called a double standard people. If a female character "leaves" then for some reason, some fans automatically assume that the actress playing said character is leaving the show. Yet if a male character "leaves" for some reason, those same fans don't even assume that the actor playing said character is leaving the show.

WingedPegasus
May 9th, 2011, 06:34 PM
Well, I suppose it might be a double standard for some people...but I just happen to see them as totally different situations. I'd be thinking along the same lines if Pete had decided to leave instead of Myka. :P

And just so we're on the same page, I don't really think she left--at least not permanently.

SunKrux
May 9th, 2011, 07:28 PM
Well, I suppose it might be a double standard for some people...but I just happen to see them as totally different situations. I'd be thinking along the same lines if Pete had decided to leave instead of Myka. :P

That's cool. You're also not one of the fans saying that "Joanne might be leaving the show".

And just so we're on the same page, I don't really think she left--at least not permanently.

I never questioned that. :D

aretood2
May 10th, 2011, 04:43 AM
You bolded "Joanne is a woman." Which is what I elaborated on. If you wanted me to elaborate on the first sentence you should have asked me about that and totally left "Joanne is a woman" unbolded. That is the only thing I noticed of what you quoted of mine. :p

Yes I do believe with SOME people it does have to do with Joanne being a woman because again, to my recollection there was not that much of an uproar about Artie's fate (death/whatever, same freakin' ploy) because he was "supposedly blown up". I do not recall much fan clammer about "Saul might be leaving" the show when that happened. It was more "Is Artie dead?". Why should it be any different now? Why aren't more fans saying "Is Myka coming back?". No, more fans are "Is Joanne leaving? Joanne might leave the show."

It's called a double standard people. If a female character "leaves" then for some reason, some fans automatically assume that the actress playing said character is leaving the show. Yet if a male character "leaves" for some reason, those same fans don't even assume that the actor playing said character is leaving the show.

Okay, that's interesting. Do you have any examples of this? Theories? How exactly does this double standard work then?

SunKrux
May 10th, 2011, 06:17 AM
Okay, that's interesting. Do you have any examples of this? Theories? How exactly does this double standard work then?

I already gave one example, Artie's "death". No one questioned if Saul was leaving the show or not. When Ricard Dean Anderson decided to leave SG1 to spend more time with his young daughter, to the best of my knowledge, no one questioned that.

Yet when any female character on any show "leaves" SOME fans automatically assume the actress is leaving the show. Yet if it happens with a male character, those same fans, don't question if the actor is leaving the show or not. They just carry on.

LadyNRA
May 10th, 2011, 12:40 PM
I tend to agree with SunKrux on some earlier points from days ago:

1. Myka will be back. there's been nothing to indicate that she is gone. In fact, the very silence about this tells me she isn't gone. If Joanne had given up on the character or been asked to leave, you can bet fans would have found out by now. The fact that no one says anything about her actually SAYS alot.

2. I get the point about Claudia. It's not Claudia-hate speaking but simply that some fans, myself included prefer the show to be fairly balanced since it's an ensemble cast. Agree that the show would have done fine without Claudia but also that she has added some color. I love the fact that she is a daughter figure for Artie and he is her father figure and the stories centering around this. I dislike that she's a "junior agent" (sheesh) and sent out on dangerous assignments with little to no training. Even in fantasy, this is a bit much. I'd have preferred her to stay more or less in the Warehouse. Allison is doing a great job in her portrayal of Claudia. She is fun to watch but I do agree with some that the focus has been shifting toward her taking a more prominent role, perhaps even pushing aside the focus on some of the other characters. That is sort of what I'd end up protesting. To me the show was primarily like Star Trek with Kirk, Spock and Mccoy being the active Trio. With WH13 it was Pete/Myka/Artie with other supporting characters being given stuff to do (like how often Scotty and Chekov and Sulu showed up and were given lots to do). So the addition of Claudia seems to have shifted the focus slightly. At this point, I don't mind TOO much. She brings in some humor (her reactions in the men's locker room after the Wrestling match) come to mind as well as her dealings with Artie.

3. Naturally I'd love to see Leena doing more. I'd love to see Mrs. Frederic show up more.

4. So far I have a positive impression of Steve Jinks (Aaron Ashmore) and think he could be interesting...at least until Myka returns. I think that's the point for Jinks to exit because the show doesn't need another prominent character. As SunKrux said, this show could have functioned well on it's own without additional characters although I haven't disliked what's been done so far.

aretood2
May 10th, 2011, 04:31 PM
I tend to agree with SunKrux on some earlier points from days ago:

1. Myka will be back. there's been nothing to indicate that she is gone. In fact, the very silence about this tells me she isn't gone. If Joanne had given up on the character or been asked to leave, you can bet fans would have found out by now. The fact that no one says anything about her actually SAYS alot.
Any thoughts on the double standard theory that Krux has? I find it fascinating actually...still trying to think up of a reason why it would be so.

2. I get the point about Claudia. It's not Claudia-hate speaking but simply that some fans, myself included prefer the show to be fairly balanced since it's an ensemble cast. Agree that the show would have done fine without Claudia but also that she has added some color. I love the fact that she is a daughter figure for Artie and he is her father figure and the stories centering around this. I dislike that she's a "junior agent" (sheesh) and sent out on dangerous assignments with little to no training. Even in fantasy, this is a bit much. I'd have preferred her to stay more or less in the Warehouse. Allison is doing a great job in her portrayal of Claudia. She is fun to watch but I do agree with some that the focus has been shifting toward her taking a more prominent role, perhaps even pushing aside the focus on some of the other characters. That is sort of what I'd end up protesting. To me the show was primarily like Star Trek with Kirk, Spock and Mccoy being the active Trio. With WH13 it was Pete/Myka/Artie with other supporting characters being given stuff to do (like how often Scotty and Chekov and Sulu showed up and were given lots to do). So the addition of Claudia seems to have shifted the focus slightly. At this point, I don't mind TOO much. She brings in some humor (her reactions in the men's locker room after the Wrestling match) come to mind as well as her dealings with Artie.
Did they actually say she was a junior agent? I got more of the "Agent in training" vibe.

3. Naturally I'd love to see Leena doing more. I'd love to see Mrs. Frederic show up more.

I'm going to stick to my theory, Leena and Claudia were meant to develop together, but the baby got in the way. Actually...that could be what let her role get bigger...to fill in the Leena void. I am hoping to see if this is true, if it is that means that attention usually devoted to Claudia will be divided between her and Leena....unless the writers got stuck on Claudia.

4. So far I have a positive impression of Steve Jinks (Aaron Ashmore) and think he could be interesting...at least until Myka returns. I think that's the point for Jinks to exit because the show doesn't need another prominent character. As SunKrux said, this show could have functioned well on it's own without additional characters although I haven't disliked what's been done so far.
I don't know, I'd prefer background characters to fill up the Warehouse. You know, like Zelenka and Dr. Lee to SG-1 and SGA.

SunKrux
May 10th, 2011, 06:17 PM
Any thoughts on the double standard theory that Krux has? I find it fascinating actually...still trying to think up of a reason why it would be so.

I'm going to agree to disagree with you. The theory I have is my opinion. I'm allowed to have it. You're allowed to have an opposite opinion but please, do not insinuate that my opinion is any less valid than yours is because you can't think up a reason why my opinion should be so. It just is. It's not wrong or right any more than yours is.

Moving on.

aretood2
May 11th, 2011, 04:44 AM
I'm going to agree to disagree with you. The theory I have is my opinion. I'm allowed to have it. You're allowed to have an opposite opinion but please, do not insinuate that my opinion is any less valid than yours is because you can't think up a reason why my opinion should be so. It just is. It's not wrong or right any more than yours is.

Moving on.
I wasn't insinuating anything. Historically speaking, Double standards for women have existed in just about every facet in life, from marriage to work to child rearing to entertainment and so on. I just never thought that perceptions on fictional characters would be another area. I just want to know what other people think and why.

Spimman
May 13th, 2011, 09:38 AM
So how is everyone?

*Crickets* :beckettanime14:

Ohhhh kayyyy

*Awkward* :ronananime25:

Changing the subject\tone... :jack_new_anime07:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the recent news of a possible W13 spin-off featuring HG Wells, do you think next season will feature her more and add to her back story in order to promote the spin-off?

Hootshot112
May 22nd, 2011, 10:05 AM
I just want Myka back at fast as possible. Her and Pete has the greatest relationship I've seen on TV since Castiel and Dean in Supernatural. I just love them so much. Also more Artie secrets because I'm sure there's plenty more!!

the fifth man
May 22nd, 2011, 05:55 PM
I just want Myka back at fast as possible. Her and Pete has the greatest relationship I've seen on TV since Castiel and Dean in Supernatural. I just love them so much. Also more Artie secrets because I'm sure there's plenty more!!

Worse-case scenario, I think she will fully rejoin the team by the half-way point of the season.

SunKrux
May 23rd, 2011, 06:46 AM
Worse-case scenario, I think she will fully rejoin the team by the half-way point of the season.

I give it to eps 3 before she's fully back. I doubt they'd drag it out to the half way point. They'll loose too many viewers.

jelgate
May 23rd, 2011, 10:06 AM
I give it an episode. All the loose ends will be wrapped up like last time:P

Magnecite
May 23rd, 2011, 01:07 PM
HG's redemption is likely to tie into Myka repatriation so two weeks as it is stated HG is in a couple of episodes. Or am I being too literal. We have two vibe merchants does that suggest two teams or just Claudia having a leg up .. promotion.

aretood2
May 23rd, 2011, 04:51 PM
Would it be possible that the exploits of Myka will be followed outside of the Warehouse? You know, like you can leave the Warehouse, but it won't let you go @[email protected]

That way they can drag it out without the risk.

SunKrux
May 23rd, 2011, 05:25 PM

Sadly I think you're probably right, but a gal can dream for them to take a wee bit longer this time. *shrugs*

WingedPegasus
May 23rd, 2011, 09:13 PM

Sadly I think you're probably right, but a gal can dream for them to take a wee bit longer this time. *shrugs*

I'm holdin' out on this one...I really don't know which way it'll go. O.o

SunKrux
May 25th, 2011, 07:22 PM
I'm holdin' out on this one...I really don't know which way it'll go. O.o
I'm hoping they'll take at least a couple of eps but no more than 3 or else it will just be, imho, dragging it out too much. I definitely do NOT want it wrapped up like Artie's "death". That was far too rushed for me. I didn't hate it, but I wanted more ANGST.

the fifth man
May 25th, 2011, 08:02 PM
I definitely don't want the whole Myka thing wrapped up too quickly. At least stretch it out a few episodes.

WingedPegasus
May 27th, 2011, 11:05 PM
I'm hoping they'll take at least a couple of eps but no more than 3 or else it will just be, imho, dragging it out too much. I definitely do NOT want it wrapped up like Artie's "death". That was far too rushed for me. I didn't hate it, but I wanted more ANGST.

I think I'm with you there. I was sort of hoping for a quick wrap-up (in a positive direction), but having it more drawn out would allow for more character development.

...just so long as it's not more that three eps, like you said. There are only 13 in a season, after all. :P

SunKrux
May 28th, 2011, 02:45 PM
I think I'm with you there. I was sort of hoping for a quick wrap-up (in a positive direction), but having it more drawn out would allow for more character development.

...just so long as it's not more that three eps, like you said. There are only 13 in a season, after all. :P

Exactly. I think three would be good. Technically it's 12 eps for the "season" then the Holiday special in December. I believe we'll get another one since both the Eureka & WH13 ones this past year did so well. :D

WingedPegasus
May 29th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Exactly. I think three would be good. Technically it's 12 eps for the "season" then the Holiday special in December. I believe we'll get another one since both the Eureka & WH13 ones this past year did so well. :D

Oh right, I forgot about that. Too bad it's not just a "bonus" 14th episode. :P

I'd be happy if they did another one. The Christmas episode was awesome. :D

SunKrux
May 29th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Oh right, I forgot about that. Too bad it's not just a "bonus" 14th episode. :P

I'd be happy if they did another one. The Christmas episode was awesome. :D

Doubtful they'll ever do more than 13 eps, ever since Jack Kenny likes the 13 ep seasons. He's the head honcho so yeah. :)

I do hope we get that Holiday special. :D

TeylaIsCool85
June 3rd, 2011, 06:53 PM

Its July 11 2011 in US :)

TeylaIsCool85
June 3rd, 2011, 06:59 PM
Im with you there:) I think HG should have a chance to work team with Myka because they did worked so well last year they have same knowledge and think same as eachothers , but they both grew up in diffrent background for Myka Books is her life , and Helena Writter, techenology:)

Madwelshboy
June 10th, 2011, 08:01 AM
Keck’s Exclusives: Warehouse 13 Fills Its Stockrooms With Sci-Fi Faves For Season 3
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Warehouse-13-Third-Season-1034087.aspx

SunKrux
June 10th, 2011, 11:00 AM
Keck’s Exclusives: Warehouse 13 Fills Its Stockrooms With Sci-Fi Faves For Season 3
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Warehouse-13-Third-Season-1034087.aspx

I don't care that Jack quoted something incorrectly (or was it TV guide who got it wrong?) but my fandom worlds have just collided & exploded. I'm a happy fangirl! :D I totally knew about one of those guest stars, but not the other! OMG!!! I'm so excited!!!

LadyNRA
June 23rd, 2011, 11:19 AM
Would it be possible that the exploits of Myka will be followed outside of the Warehouse? You know, like you can leave the Warehouse, but it won't let you go @[email protected]

That way they can drag it out without the risk.

I'm thinking things will pretty much happen this way also. Show her outside the Warehouse, trying to make major decisions in her life. But I'm thinking that they will write an episode or several episodes bringing her back into the Warehouse life as they write out The New Guy. I'm sort of seeing him and Pete involved with some artifact that eventually involves Myka too and Jinks will either die or say he's had enough and be no more in the series. Personally I think the show has enough main characters now. It doesn't need another one. So when Myka comes back, Jinks will be gone. I know, I know, I could be wrong. I'll probably like the guy, but this is sort of how I envisioned it to go.

aretood2
June 23rd, 2011, 01:53 PM
I'm thinking things will pretty much happen this way also. Show her outside the Warehouse, trying to make major decisions in her life. But I'm thinking that they will write an episode or several episodes bringing her back into the Warehouse life as they write out The New Guy. I'm sort of seeing him and Pete involved with some artifact that eventually involves Myka too and Jinks will either die or say he's had enough and be no more in the series. Personally I think the show has enough main characters now. It doesn't need another one. So when Myka comes back, Jinks will be gone. I know, I know, I could be wrong. I'll probably like the guy, but this is sort of how I envisioned it to go.
I'm thinking more of regulating Jinks to a reoccurring role. Let him hang out in the background like Valda and Mrs. F

LadyNRA
June 24th, 2011, 07:17 AM
I'm thinking more of regulating Jinks to a reoccurring role. Let him hang out in the background like Valda and Mrs. F

Turns out you're more right than I was. Just read something that implies he'll be there for the whole season but from the looks of it, it won't be a background thing. He will apparently be more active a character. Become decent friends with Claudia. Also because Claudia has seniority on him, she won't let him forget it. The preview on Syfy showing this first meeting between them is just a prelude to what's to come. This was right from Jack Kenny in a recent article.

aretood2
June 24th, 2011, 04:43 PM
Turns out you're more right than I was. Just read something that implies he'll be there for the whole season but from the looks of it, it won't be a background thing. He will apparently be more active a character. Become decent friends with Claudia. Also because Claudia has seniority on him, she won't let him forget it. The preview on Syfy showing this first meeting between them is just a prelude to what's to come. This was right from Jack Kenny in a recent article.
I don't trust these writers and producers, they are a sneaky bunch >.> There's a loophole somewhere around it....

MIZA
July 23rd, 2011, 01:34 AM
Besides Claudia does anyone else know that jinks gay ?

lordofseas
July 23rd, 2011, 07:13 AM
Besides Claudia does anyone else know that jinks gay ?

I think if Claudia didn't know, then most likely the rest of them, except maybe Leena with her Auras, might not know. Mrs. Fredric might know too...

Pharaoh Atem
July 24th, 2011, 12:06 PM
i only seen the premiere it was ok hoping to catch up

MIZA
July 24th, 2011, 09:26 PM
I hope claudia and fargo will get together , I don't want hi
With that new girl on Eureka

aretood2
July 25th, 2011, 12:32 PM
I hope claudia and fargo will get together , I don't want hi
With that new girl on Eureka
You know, I just realized that the last Eureka episode could be explained by an artifact without changing the story line at all...Reminds me of "Magnetism".

MIZA
July 26th, 2011, 10:07 PM
Why did Pete take off this shirt in front of Jinks and Myka , and why did jinks feel uncomfortable ?

NerdyRaptor
July 26th, 2011, 10:21 PM
Why did Pete take off this shirt in front of Jinks and Myka , and why did jinks feel uncomfortable ?

He's proud of his killer abs. Pete's ego always wins. LOL

MIZA
July 27th, 2011, 12:34 PM
He's proud of his killer abs. Pete's ego always wins. LOL

Well Eddie McClintock/ Pete lattimer is a pretty good looking guy , but why did it make jinks uncomfortable

lordofseas
July 27th, 2011, 05:22 PM
Well Eddie McClintock/ Pete lattimer is a pretty good looking guy , but why did it make jinks uncomfortable

Because he likes to be professional?

aretood2
July 27th, 2011, 05:28 PM
There are plenty of people who would feel very uncomfortable in that situation. If a girl were to take off her top like that in front of me, I would be very uncomfortable to say the least. Especially if it's someone I work with.

MIZA
July 27th, 2011, 05:43 PM
There are plenty of people who would feel very uncomfortable in that situation. If a girl were to take off her top like that in front of me, I would be very uncomfortable to say the least. Especially if it's someone I work with.

I kind of thought he liked him Pete , but probably not now cause he works with him

aretood2
July 27th, 2011, 05:50 PM
I kind of thought he liked him Pete , but probably not now cause he works with him
That could make some even more uncomfortable...speaking of myself of course. Though if Steve was like Pete....then that would have just made Myka really really uncomfortable, and a confused yet flattered Pete :P ;)

MIZA
August 3rd, 2011, 02:33 AM
What is up with that creepy southern FBI agent ? Weird huh!?

the fifth man
August 3rd, 2011, 05:52 PM
Because he likes to be professional?

Sounds like a good possibility to me.

NerdyRaptor
August 3rd, 2011, 09:03 PM
What is up with that creepy southern FBI agent ? Weird huh!?

She's like the white female version of Nick Fury.