Varro..Spoilers S2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Varro..Spoilers S2

He joined the L.A. after he was fired from his security guard job at Lutor Corp on Earth by Tess Mercer. She was pretty irritated that General Zod kept breaking into her Mansion.

He took the only job he could find.
    Last edited by J_schinderlin56; 07 October 2010, 12:31 PM.
    Sheppard's team runs into Kolya on a planet:

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Kolya is hanging from a tree by his underwear.

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Hehe, nice. But I don't think many here watch Smallville to get the reference.

Comment

I only knew it has something to do with Superman when saw Luthor Corp mentioned...
      - the guest member of SGU book club

Comment

It's hard to watch an episode of Smallville without seeing someone from Stargate.

Koyla:"That's right Sheppard, I've got you right where I want you. And there's nothing you can do about it. Your plan was flawed, mine is perfect.This time I have a new gotee, and a black cloak. And I know for a fact that anyone would be scared of that. Now give me the ZPM or I'll kill the guy with the dreadlocks."

5 seconds later....

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

Originally posted by J_schinderlin56 View Post
          It's hard to watch an episode of Smallville without seeing someone from Stargate.
          Indeed!

Comment

Incidentally, "Varro" was the name of the Roman consul (supposedly) in command of the armies at Cannae, where Hannibal annihilated eight entire Roman legions in one afternoon. There were a couple of other well-known Romans named Varro, but Gaius Terentius Varro is the most famous. I wonder if the writers were conscious of the significance of the name?
            Boobies!

Comment

Well when both shows are shot at the same place you get a lot simliar one time actors
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                Hehe, nice. But I don't think many here watch Smallville to get the reference.
                Smallville Watcher Here!!

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiRick View Post
                  Sweet! Sometimes I think I am the only one. But I believe SGU and Smallville are both done in Vancouver, so its likely to see alot of the same actors.

Comment

Originally posted by SciFiRick View Post
                    Yeah, Anything that is SciFi, I am watching it. Trying to get my hands around "The Event" & "No Ordinary Family". I am really liking Season 2 of SG-U. I think it is much better than Season 1 and I liked Season 1.

Comment

the actor who plays varro was in stargate before wasnt he??

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed View Post
                        the actor who plays varro was in stargate before wasnt he??
                        He played a Lucian Alliance bounty hunter in SG1 and a Runner in SGA
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

And Lex Luthor's rather usless bodyguard in "Smallville". But what good is a bodyguard when your enemy is Superman? Hopefully, things will go better for Varro in his new job with the L.A. But thus far he's not off to a good start, now being stranded on the Destiny.

5 seconds later....

Wa Wa Waaaaa.....

Comment

that guy was also on BSG. He was one of the crazy Pegasus dudes

Comment

so will he stay on destiny for a longer period of time, or will he die in a couple of episodes?

Comment

Working...
                              X