PDA

View Full Version : Are we going to see the Exile LA prisoner again?

ckwongau
October 6th, 2010, 08:22 PM
Are we going to see the Exile LA prisoner again?

A small group of the LA prisoner are allow to stay, the rest of them were exile to a habitable planet.

So is that the end of the "Bad" LA Prisoner.

Or somewhere down the line, out of nowhere they come back and bite the SGU team's ass, and the Good LA crew is in the middle ,torn by divided loyality .

One thing about sci fi , everything is possible.
Some advance Alien pick the Bad LA Prisoner up , they hi jack their ship and find Distiny for revenge.

The audience needed to to know some of the some the BAD LA Prisoner.
They can appear in some flash back scene of the Good LA crew , a few epsiode later , we see them back in person like "Lost".

blahdkm
October 6th, 2010, 08:54 PM
My Question is, were they left on the planet Scott and Co. crashed on? Because if they were, they have a spaceship they might be able to get running.

escyos
October 6th, 2010, 09:12 PM
i doubt it, that shuttle was trashed the windows were blown out and they had nothing to repair it with. also anyone with skills to repair that kind of thing were kept, i wager only the hardcore soldiers and hired goons were kicked off.

zainea13
October 6th, 2010, 09:16 PM
I bet they eat riley...

ckwongau
October 6th, 2010, 09:35 PM
My Question is, were they left on the planet Scott and Co. crashed on? Because if they were, they have a spaceship they might be able to get running.

No, The FTL drive can't only turn off after active for few hour.
Destiny stop after a few hour of FTL travel, then the team use stargates links to travel back.(like how Chole ,Eli and Scott cath up with Destiny)

The LA prisoner were left in the first inhabitable planet near Destiny.

morbosfist
October 6th, 2010, 09:37 PM
My Question is, were they left on the planet Scott and Co. crashed on? Because if they were, they have a spaceship they might be able to get running.Yes, it is the same planet. But it doesn't matter. The ship will be impossible to repair, won't ever be capable of space flight, and cannot catch up to Destiny because it has no FTL drive.

Shadow_7
October 6th, 2010, 10:05 PM
Were they even left yet? I thought that they were waiting for a habitable planet. The volcanic, super rotation planet wasn't it. Since they waited till the last minute to reboard destiny and the call to exile was issued after going back into FTL. Which then stopped a few hours later and they were headed straight for something that we're not going to see until the next episode.

morbosfist
October 6th, 2010, 10:45 PM
Yes, they were left. There's a scene at the end of the episode of most of them being ferried through the gate. Only a few were allowed to stay.

garhkal
October 6th, 2010, 11:02 PM
I say it was the crash planet as well...

Shadow_7
October 6th, 2010, 11:49 PM
All I recall is Telford handing Varro the list.

morbosfist
October 6th, 2010, 11:50 PM
All I recall is Telford handing Varro the list.It happens, trust me.

escyos
October 7th, 2010, 12:03 AM
No, The FTL drive can't only turn off after active for few hour.
Destiny stop after a few hour of FTL travel, then the team use stargates links to travel back.(like how Chole ,Eli and Scott cath up with Destiny)

The LA prisoner were left in the first inhabitable planet near Destiny.

well that planet must have been habitable otherwise why would they go there to get food and water???

garhkal
October 7th, 2010, 03:50 AM
Perhaps there is just somethig about it's upper atmosphere that frakks up electronics... Though why that would not have also blocked the comms i don't know.

Shadow_7
October 7th, 2010, 07:09 AM
well that planet must have been habitable otherwise why would they go there to get food and water???

Then why mention dropping them off at the NEXT habitable planet if they're already there? Not that Young is as concerned about the LA as the home team. But long term survivability is his mantra of sorts.

zainea13
October 7th, 2010, 08:27 AM
he left them riley to eat, long term survivability.

Furliciousy2k9
October 8th, 2010, 03:48 AM
Given what we have seen it is not at all impossible for the bad LA guys to be picked up by the BA's or at least been mentioned that they got into their path or something

Ed
October 11th, 2010, 01:34 PM
I think it would be neat if they eventually turn destiny around and revisit some things.

stranded LA
Faith planet
Blues
ect

Maybe as a finally to say season 3 or something if the show lasts that long.

garhkal
October 12th, 2010, 03:54 AM
I doubt; they would spin the ship around and start heading back.. Even if they could get one of the fasted asgard hyperdrives and hook a ZPM up to it, i would say that the trip home would be a good couple of hundred years..

Wayston
October 12th, 2010, 08:11 AM
I doubt; they would spin the ship around and start heading back.. Even if they could get one of the fasted asgard hyperdrives and hook a ZPM up to it, i would say that the trip home would be a good couple of hundred years..

true, but they might have to backtrack for a "quest item" or something needed further down the line and with a lot of timejumps/montages to skip the uninteresting & uneventful travel time it would be pretty plausible to do it in moderation

or they might come across majorly powerful alien beings with the power to transport matter instantly over vast distances without a stargate, hey it could happen :)