Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we going to see the Exile LA prisoner again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A small group of the LA prisoner are allow to stay, the rest of them were exile to a habitable planet.

So is that the end of the "Bad" LA Prisoner.

Or somewhere down the line, out of nowhere they come back and bite the SGU team's ass, and the Good LA crew is in the middle ,torn by divided loyality .

One thing about sci fi , everything is possible.
    Some advance Alien pick the Bad LA Prisoner up , they hi jack their ship and find Distiny for revenge.

The audience needed to to know some of the some the BAD LA Prisoner.
    They can appear in some flash back scene of the Good LA crew , a few epsiode later , we see them back in person like "Lost".

My Question is, were they left on the planet Scott and Co. crashed on? Because if they were, they have a spaceship they might be able to get running.

Comment

i doubt it, that shuttle was trashed the windows were blown out and they had nothing to repair it with. also anyone with skills to repair that kind of thing were kept, i wager only the hardcore soldiers and hired goons were kicked off.

Comment

I bet they eat riley...
        Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Originally posted by blahdkm View Post
          My Question is, were they left on the planet Scott and Co. crashed on? Because if they were, they have a spaceship they might be able to get running.
          No, The FTL drive can't only turn off after active for few hour.
          Destiny stop after a few hour of FTL travel, then the team use stargates links to travel back.(like how Chole ,Eli and Scott cath up with Destiny)

The LA prisoner were left in the first inhabitable planet near Destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by blahdkm View Post
            Yes, it is the same planet. But it doesn't matter. The ship will be impossible to repair, won't ever be capable of space flight, and cannot catch up to Destiny because it has no FTL drive.

Comment

Were they even left yet? I thought that they were waiting for a habitable planet. The volcanic, super rotation planet wasn't it. Since they waited till the last minute to reboard destiny and the call to exile was issued after going back into FTL. Which then stopped a few hours later and they were headed straight for something that we're not going to see until the next episode.

Comment

Yes, they were left. There's a scene at the end of the episode of most of them being ferried through the gate. Only a few were allowed to stay.

Comment

I say it was the crash planet as well...

Comment

All I recall is Telford handing Varro the list.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow_7 View Post
                      All I recall is Telford handing Varro the list.
                      It happens, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by ckwongau View Post
                        No, The FTL drive can't only turn off after active for few hour.
                        Destiny stop after a few hour of FTL travel, then the team use stargates links to travel back.(like how Chole ,Eli and Scott cath up with Destiny)

The LA prisoner were left in the first inhabitable planet near Destiny.
                        well that planet must have been habitable otherwise why would they go there to get food and water???

Comment

Perhaps there is just somethig about it's upper atmosphere that frakks up electronics... Though why that would not have also blocked the comms i don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                            well that planet must have been habitable otherwise why would they go there to get food and water???
                            Then why mention dropping them off at the NEXT habitable planet if they're already there? Not that Young is as concerned about the LA as the home team. But long term survivability is his mantra of sorts.

Comment

he left them riley to eat, long term survivability.
                              Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Working...
                              X