Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Final Season : movie ideas

Hey everyone Im Kenton

So i just got my last season of Stargate Atlantis to complete my set. I was wondering what kinda of plots people think the movie will be about. All Ideas welcome Im a huge Fan im startin an all nighter Atlantis style lol. Gate Ship-1 !!!!!

Kenton McGann
    Canada
    sigpic
    Kenton Canada

The Atlantis movie's on hold due to MGM's financial problems. If you want to see new Stargate, check out Universe. It plays out as more of a drama, but it looks interesting. I was turned off by the opening episodes, but the Season 2 trailer has got my attention. I'm going to go back and watch from the beginning.

Comment

yeah i watched the first season of SGU and was exited for awhile. I was even more exited when they brought Rhona Mitra on the show. She was in the last Underworld movie called Rise of the Lycans. But i find the story not as interesting as SG-1 or Atlantis. Yes i heard about the problems with MGM very dissapointing. I also am so confused why they think SGU is aimed more at a younger audience. maybe the graphics are a little more extreme but the story is not better. I found the humour in Atlantis is awesome. LOL when McKay says to RONON " I used to be a member of the Scouting Troop, Lodge 14 of the Fort McMurray Eager Beavers " as a canadian I love it !!!!
      sigpic
      Kenton Canada

Comment

SGU is there, not just for people who're already Stargate fans, but also to draw in more viewers.

And as for the movies, my thought is that Extinction will somehow be about taking the city back to Pegasus to defeat more Wraith or possibly put an end to the rogue Asgard.
        I mean, it's called Extinction. Someone's going to get wiped out

And as for the other film, well, SG-1 has proven many times that they can handle themselves in any given/random situation, so that really is a surprise
        │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║
        .Browncoat.Gater.Trekkie.
        Aftermath Lyall 'Bean' Benedict New Seasons

Comment

thanks man yeah i agree sounds good !!!! I think the idea of the Rogue Asgard would be realy cool. Something new i always liked the Asgard on the Deadlus.

Kenton McGann
          sigpic
          Kenton Canada

Comment

Yeah, Hermoid is pretty cool

But I hope more for the Rogue Asgard plot than anything else, because really, they only popped in at the end, it's one of the many loose ends in SGA, but it's definitely one that is interesting enough to hold an audience for 1,5-2 hours and can actually be closed during that time.
            │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║

Comment

yeah for sure i agree. the whole fact of the title makes me wonder what will go down. They could always use the fact that TODD was not killed my Sheppard at the end of season 5 they really left that open. I wonder if the script falls back to that story. i also thought it was cool that RONON was kinda romancin with kick boxing girl i forget her name now. I really like stargate man!!!

Kenton
              sigpic
              Kenton Canada

Comment

With Amelia?
                Yeah, it's nice that Ronon found someone
                I suppose they'll take Todd back with them *Is under the strict belief that Atlantis will return to Pegasus* Or Area 51 will take him in, like they did in Vegas.
                │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║

Comment

Yeah for sure good call i really liked Vegas i thought it was a cool Episode.
                  sigpic
                  Kenton Canada

Comment

Vegas was awesome yeah
                    It was an awesome idea too.
                    │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║

Comment

I see what people were saying about season 5 but i really liked it . It sucks that they always wanna do more but never have the time to fit it in ya know what i mean?
                      sigpic
                      Kenton Canada

Comment

I got a picture im soo pumped to be moving up in the world !!!!!
                        sigpic
                        Kenton Canada

Comment

Hehe, congrats on leaving probie status

But yeah, I liked season 5. It made me want more though.
                          I mean, they did so much and left so many plots open (though that was probably in hopes of getting the series renewed, or just for the sake of the movie)
                          │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║

Comment

Yeah i agree it left me wanting more for sure. It sucked how they had to rush the end episodes.
                            sigpic
                            Kenton Canada

Comment

I know. I just hope that after MGM has sorted out the debt troubles they'll be allowed to keep bringing out StarGate films.
                              │▌║█▌││║█ █║│██│║║

Comment

Working...
                              X