The Bridge - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Bridge - Discussion

Interesting concept. The bridge retracts into the ship. To provide the additional protection of the hull?

Any other observations of interest?

I guess that would explain why we've never seen it to date. Neat concept, to have it have that kind of visibility only when you want it to
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

The bridge appears to have a holographic projector, that or Rush has been hallucinating again.
      Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Yeah... Since all the windows on Destiny are apparently made of Glass, instead of transparent aluminum, this would make since. They bridge is the nerve center, you don't want it taking a direct hit or anything... Everyone would be sucked right out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
          The bridge appears to have a holographic projector, that or Rush has been hallucinating again.
          Good point. I have wondered if there isn't a projector of some sort at work. It got his wife from the interface and Franklin is in there somewhere.

Comment

When Rush sees Franklin he's not hallucinating, when Rush sees Gloria he's hallucinating

Comment

Originally posted by Orion475 View Post
              When Rush sees Franklin he's not hallucinating, when Rush sees Gloria he's hallucinating
              Nice stuff you pulled out of your ass, mate.

Comment

If you look carefully on the far left hand side as the lights come on you can see an Ancient expresso machine.
                Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

Originally posted by Shai Hulud View Post
                  If you look carefully on the far left hand side as the lights come on you can see an Ancient expresso machine.
                  Hardly conclusive as most of the bridge looked like a Sharper Image Espresso Machine.

Comment

Seriously. When Rush gets something right Destiny will reward him with a shot of java.

Comment

what are the other 3 panels on top of pyramid then. (there are 4, 1 is the bridge.)

Rush said it needed at crew, i already started thinking about personnel rotations, including Riley . We got the bridge now, important, but what about all the Ancient crates all over the ship? gotta have supplies the Ancients would need.

i liked the idea for the stops, stop to stretch ur legs... proof of a final destination

Comment

The other three may be auxiliary control centers, such as weapons.

Comment

I'm a Rush fan, but was not a fan in this episode. He was reckless and cost a man his life, plus the loss of the shuttle. If Rush had Eli and a few of the scientists up there they could possibly accomplish some great things.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Orion475 View Post
                            yea i must have missed something cuz i dunno where they came from. real or not no clue but i'm liking this season a lot better than the first. we just some space battles now. we'll see what happens next week looks like it could get very interesting

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                              I'm a Rush fan, but was not a fan in this episode. He was reckless and cost a man his life, plus the loss of the shuttle. If Rush had Eli and a few of the scientists up there they could possibly accomplish some great things.
                              However more then likely Young would have his own plans for what they should tell Destiny to do whereas Rush wants to help Destiny with its mission which Young will not want to do. So in his mind the only way to help Destiny with her mission is not to tell and he is probably right.

Young and company will find out soon especially if Rush keeps dissappearing and then things will get interesting.

I also wonder what is going to happen to the engines. Rush said in this episode the engines needed to run 4 hours each time and then twice after that he shut them down before 4 hours. That is going to have to cause problems down the road.

Comment

Working...
                              X