Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shuttle Issue

Spoiler:
    Now that they have no Shuttles in Destiny whats the chances they gonna find some in the Seeders Ship because thats the "object" they are headed for, no doubt.
    "Do you know what's the Chain of Command?? It's the chain i'm gonna beat you
    with until you realize who's in rotten command here." - Jayne Cobb

Rings?

Comment

it would be funny if Destiny and all the other planets they have been to had rings and they didn't know it

Comment

Spoiler:
        the seeder ship will give them a donkey

Comment

I agree that they will conveniently find a replacement ship in the near future and quite possibly next week. What else will they find is the real question...
          sigpic

Comment

I will be surprised if by the end of Awakening...

Spoiler:
            the seeder ship is still in one piece.

Rings would be cool.
            sigpic

Comment

I'd say the chances are very good that they will find a shuttle on the seeder ship. I have a feeling the seeder ship is going to be a treasure trove of supplies, weapons, and ancient tech. It's going to be the JACKPOT!
              sigpic

Comment

In the trailer it looked like Destiny had the ability to dock with the seeder ship, which probably is one reason they are shaped like Destiny itself.
                My Minecraft Stargatesigpic

Comment

Maybe one say we'll see Destiny land, if that's even possible.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                    Just from the overall structure of the ship, I would say that it should be able to land with sufficient support. BUT.. With those three large ass prongs on the back of the ship, I don't see that happening.

See?

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                      Originally posted by KlaxxonBlue View Post
                      Just from the overall structure of the ship, I would say that it should be able to land with sufficient support. BUT.. With those three large ass prongs on the back of the ship, I don't see that happening.

See?
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...lers-S1-and-2*

Comment

I wonder if I'm alone in this, but at first when the shuttle completely shut down, I thought it would fall completely vertically (a few degree close). If you watch the episode just before the system shut down and a second after, you will see what I mean I think. It seems to go for a vertical fall/crash. But then, it seems that the shuttle was aerodynamic enough to crash like a normal plane and gain some horizontal momentum (because of the air under the "wings").

The special effects for the crash was pretty neat for what it worth.
                        Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

On the crash you see Scott get hit with a lot of debris, I would have liked to see him incapacitated for the episode. Bleeding out from the neck and in danger of death.

Also, when the shuttle hit the mountain it should have started to spin out of control. But it didn't.
                          Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

Originally posted by zainea13 View Post
                            Also, when the shuttle hit the mountain it should have started to spin out of control. But it didn't.
                            Indeed. That whole sequence was fantastic up until that point but it did make me laugh out loud so perhaps they made that scene so badly to get a giggle from the audience.
                            Bless the Maker and all His Water. Bless the coming and going of Him, May His passing cleanse the world. May He keep the world for his people.

Comment

I took it as the ship is very heavy (dense) and it was going very fast in a straight line. Otherwise it shoulda spun around and shredded. Whatever magic ancient metal its made out of i guess....

Comment

Working...
                              X