Am I the only one that watched tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am I the only one that watched tonight?

Am I the only one that watched tonight? I thought it was awesome and I hadn't realized just how much I missed it until it was back!!

I am watching it now, about 45 minutes into the episode.
    sigpic

Comment

Downloading it now, can't wait
      Mia: Don't you hate that?
      Vincent: Hate what?
      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

The cabin at the end ... was it the same used in SGU's Intervention last week?

Comment

Originally posted by OutandAboot View Post
          LOL its funny you should say that because when I watched it I was thinking, "Is this Caprica or an SGU preview?" and I almost fast forwarded past that part with my DVR.

Comment

loved it!
            Come join the dark side, we have cookies!!

Comment

I watched it and although I can't really see where they're going with the story, it seems a little "off canon" at the mo, I'm rapidly loosing interest, I found myself falling asleep towards the end.

and at the cabin, and good to see the guy from Sanctuary playing a thug for a change

Comment

This was a decent episode. Definitely not the best yet though.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I watched! And enjoyed it!

Comment

Originally posted by OutandAboot View Post
                    LOL. I thought the same thing.

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                    I watched! And enjoyed it!
                    Ditto!

For me it was one of the better episodes, although apparently I'm in minority.
                    There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                    sigpic
                    awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Petra View Post

Ditto!

For me it was one of the better episodes, although apparently I'm in minority.
                      I thought it was one of the better episodes also. I have enjoyed them all so far but I thought this was one of the best to date.

Comment

It was absolutely amazing! I loved learning more about how the STO works! I still hate the STO though.

Comment

The show pulled me back in. Loved it.
                          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox_Abyss View Post
                            It was absolutely amazing! I loved learning more about how the STO works! I still hate the STO though.
                            i love the cylon god but not the people who believe in him. i mean i understand that god plays both sides good and bad but what these people do is crazy.
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I watched it. It sort of reminded me of Blade Runner with the darkness and rain in the futuristic city. It's still moving kind of slow and not really focusing on science fiction as much as the dynamics of mafias and cults. But I sort of like the STO. They're interesting in a perverse kind of way.

Comment

Working...
                              X