PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one that watched tonight?

Selene1212
October 5th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Am I the only one that watched tonight? I thought it was awesome and I hadn't realized just how much I missed it until it was back!!

Kliggins
October 5th, 2010, 09:44 PM
I am watching it now, about 45 minutes into the episode.

TBA
October 6th, 2010, 01:21 AM
Downloading it now, can't wait :)

OutandAboot
October 6th, 2010, 03:10 AM
The cabin at the end ... was it the same used in SGU's Intervention last week?

Selene1212
October 6th, 2010, 09:31 AM
The cabin at the end ... was it the same used in SGU's Intervention last week?LOL its funny you should say that because when I watched it I was thinking, "Is this Caprica or an SGU preview?" and I almost fast forwarded past that part with my DVR.

twaxer
October 6th, 2010, 09:43 AM
loved it! :)

Ian-S
October 6th, 2010, 07:34 PM
I watched it and although I can't really see where they're going with the story, it seems a little "off canon" at the mo, I'm rapidly loosing interest, I found myself falling asleep towards the end.

and :lol: at the cabin, and good to see the guy from Sanctuary playing a thug for a change :)

the fifth man
October 6th, 2010, 07:59 PM
This was a decent episode. Definitely not the best yet though.

Replicator Todd
October 7th, 2010, 07:48 AM
I watched! And enjoyed it!

Petra
October 8th, 2010, 04:07 AM
The cabin at the end ... was it the same used in SGU's Intervention last week?

LOL. I thought the same thing. :D

I watched! And enjoyed it!

Ditto!

For me it was one of the better episodes, although apparently I'm in minority. :(

VeraZ
October 8th, 2010, 01:53 PM
Ditto!

For me it was one of the better episodes, although apparently I'm in minority. :(

I thought it was one of the better episodes also. I have enjoyed them all so far but I thought this was one of the best to date.

Equinox_Abyss
October 9th, 2010, 07:28 PM
It was absolutely amazing! I loved learning more about how the STO works! I still hate the STO though.

Doze
October 9th, 2010, 09:37 PM
The show pulled me back in. Loved it.

Pharaoh Atem
October 10th, 2010, 06:19 PM
It was absolutely amazing! I loved learning more about how the STO works! I still hate the STO though.

i love the cylon god but not the people who believe in him. i mean i understand that god plays both sides good and bad but what these people do is crazy.

SurfingEagle
October 13th, 2010, 07:01 PM
I watched it. It sort of reminded me of Blade Runner with the darkness and rain in the futuristic city. It's still moving kind of slow and not really focusing on science fiction as much as the dynamics of mafias and cults. But I sort of like the STO. They're interesting in a perverse kind of way.