Farscape Comic "Tangled Roots"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farscape Comic "Tangled Roots"

Can any one tell me why farscape vol 4 tangled roots hard cover was cancelled ?

And will they ever start selling it cause I cant find the individual comics part 1-4 any where.

I have no idea.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Unfortunately, the hardcovers weren't selling as well as BOOM! had hoped, so they've switched to trade paperbacks. They're going to rerelease all the books that came out in hardcover in TPB first. We've already gotten The Beginning of the End of the Beginning, D'Argo's Lament, and, as of today, Strange Detractors. Over the course of the next few months, we'll get D'Argo's Trial and Gone and Back, and then Tangled Roots will be released in trade next spring.
      Keith R.A. DeCandido
      [email protected]
      www.decandido.net
      decandido.wordpress.com
      Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"Don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk." ---Tom Waits, "Heartattack and Vine"

Comment

Originally posted by Zorky View Post
        And will they ever start selling it cause I cant find the individual comics part 1-4 any where.
        I can help you with 3/4 of that -- click here.
        Keith R.A. DeCandido
        [email protected]
        www.decandido.net
        decandido.wordpress.com
        Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"Don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk." ---Tom Waits, "Heartattack and Vine"

Comment

Working...
        X