Teal'c and Bra'tac's Victory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c and Bra'tac's Victory

Recently I've been watching some good ol' SG-1 episodes, in particular Reckoning Parts 1 and 2, as well as Threads.

I got thinking, would Teal'c and Bra'tac's accomplishment over the Goa'uld (yes I know technically the Replicators defeated them) would have had a bigger impact if either one of the two had to sacrifice themselves in order to secure the downfall of the Goa'uld in these episodes.

Would it perhaps have given either Teal'c or Bra'tac's story a definite end? (Something which is rare in this franchise)
    Meh.

in the universe itself their deaths would be just another fallen soldier and to us it would have been more of a loss of a beloved friend than an impact
    MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
    I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

when i was first watching sg-1 i thought that bra'tac was going to die sometime in the series, but thinking back they had to have him live (which i'm glad they did ), because if he died teal'c would have left sg-1 to lead the movement.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X