Really the end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really the end?

Is this really the final season? They said that before and now I don't know if I can trust them.... It seems to me they could have ended it last season if that was the plan.

Of course they could have - but I'm so glad they didn't. And I would be very happy if they decided to go yet another season.

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

The boys signed contracts for 2 more years which could lead to a 7th season.

...coulda sworn I posted something about this...

Yup, here it is --->http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...-of-a-season-7...
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

I wouldn't mind if they take it season by season. I felt "Atlantis" was canceled before it's time, but I've also watched shows like "LOST" that go on forever without actually going anywhere. Although they seem to have cast/crew willing to continue, a network to air them, and of course all of us, so a S7 would be awesome!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
          I wouldn't mind if they take it season by season. I felt "Atlantis" was canceled before it's time, but I've also watched shows like "LOST" that go on forever without actually going anywhere. Although they seem to have cast/crew willing to continue, a network to air them, and of course all of us, so a S7 would be awesome!
          Well said, well said!!! I would LOVE a seventh season myself.

Sig by me

Comment

If this show doesn't get another season, honestly, I will be disappointed.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
            X