PDA

View Full Version : Really the end?

Ekras
October 3rd, 2010, 12:27 AM
Is this really the final season? They said that before and now I don't know if I can trust them.... It seems to me they could have ended it last season if that was the plan.

starg8fans
October 3rd, 2010, 12:50 AM
Of course they could have - but I'm so glad they didn't. And I would be very happy if they decided to go yet another season.

RodneyIsGodney
October 3rd, 2010, 11:30 AM
The boys signed contracts for 2 more years which could lead to a 7th season.

...coulda sworn I posted something about this...

Yup, here it is --->http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/76674-Possibility-of-a-season-7...

warrior_chic
October 3rd, 2010, 02:17 PM
I wouldn't mind if they take it season by season. I felt "Atlantis" was canceled before it's time, but I've also watched shows like "LOST" that go on forever without actually going anywhere. Although they seem to have cast/crew willing to continue, a network to air them, and of course all of us, so a S7 would be awesome!

Jack_O'Neill_fan
October 3rd, 2010, 04:07 PM
I wouldn't mind if they take it season by season. I felt "Atlantis" was canceled before it's time, but I've also watched shows like "LOST" that go on forever without actually going anywhere. Although they seem to have cast/crew willing to continue, a network to air them, and of course all of us, so a S7 would be awesome!
Well said, well said!!! :D I would LOVE a seventh season myself.

the fifth man
October 3rd, 2010, 07:21 PM
If this show doesn't get another season, honestly, I will be disappointed.