This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Stargate group writing game!!!

This is a game that has done well the other times I did it.

Ok this is how it is played. I will start of the game by setting the scene for the story. Then I will write the first line. Then after me someone must write another line for the story. When it is you turn you can only choose one character to write for with a limit of three sentences. You can choose another character to write for after your tun is done and someone else has gone. Okay lets start!!!!

Colonel O'Neil is walking down the hallway about to go home. When Daniel holing a folder of papers walks toward him from across the hall and passes him. Daniel says oh I almost forgot, and turns around quickly to catch up with O'Neil but ends up dropping the papers.

Lets start now

O'Neil: Daniel I don't want to hear about it I'm about to go fishing. So whatever you have to say or show me the answer is no. Bye, I'm off to catch some fish.
    Last edited by rmbeast; 13 January 2005, 07:40 AM. Reason: I had a spelling error.

Daniel: Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. These are important things that could decide the fate of the universe. Are you just going to turn your back on them?

Comment

O'Neill: Daniel I don't want to hear about it I'm about to go fishing. So whatever you have to say or show me the answer is no. Bye, I'm off to catch some fish.

Daniel stuck out his foot and tripped Jack as he passed by him, "Jack this time you are going to listen to me because this affects something very important to you."

Jack gave a grumble as he picked himself up off the floor, "Daniel" there was warning in his tone.

"Jack a diabolical new enemy has beamed all the fish out of ALL the lakes in Minnesota." Daniel kept his voice calm as he watched Jack collapse back down to the floor in shock.
      Last edited by GateAngel; 13 January 2005, 07:52 AM.
      ______
      Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

This is to catch up.
        O'Neil: Daniel I don't want to hear about it I'm about to go fishing. So whatever you have to say or show me the answer is no. Bye, I'm off to catch some fish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel: Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. These are important things that could decide the fate of the universe. Are you just going to turn your back on them?
        Daniel stuck out his foot and tripped Jack as he passed by him, "Jack this time you are going to listen to me because this affects something very important to you."

Jack gave a grumble as he picked himself up off the floor, "Daniel" there was warning in his tone.

"Jack a diabolical new enemy has beamed all the fish out of ALL the lakes in Minnesota." Daniel's kept his voice calm.

Comment

Originally posted by rmbeast
          This is to catch up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jack a diabolical new enemy has beamed all the fish out of ALL the lakes in Minnesota." Daniel's kept his voice calm.
          You missed the edit to my post. The above should read:

"Jack a diabolical new enemy has beamed all the fish out of ALL the lakes in Minnesota." Daniel kept his voice calm as Jack collapsed back down to the floor in shock.
          ______
          Visit my Entertainment News blog at http://blogs.delphiforums.com/mrreedwriter

Join in the discussion at MichaelShanksArchive

Comment

Anyways...

ONEILL: OK, Daniel, we'll go save the universe or whatever you want to call it ... agiain. To the Stargate!

[BatmanStyle]Duh Dah Duh Dah Duh Dah Duh Dah Stargate![/BatmanStyle]

Comment

In the Gateroom, O'Neill and SG-1 hold thier guns and talk about their mission.

O'NEILL: Okay, the teleportation device holding all the fish is in the middle of a temple guarded by three million Jaffa and a cat. I'll kill the million Jaffa on the left, Teal'c will kill the million Jaffa on the right and Carter will kill the million Jaffa who are left, while Daniel will decipher the Ancient writing on the teleportation device and figure out how to return the fish without getting shot...much.

Comment

Teal'c turned to his team leader.
                TEAL'C. Your plan is flawed, O'Neill. Daniel Jackson is always getting shot when left alone!
                Seffy- Stargating Farscaping X-O'Phile
                Sci-fi, it's like drugs only legal.
                O'Neill In the middle of my backswing? Window Of Opertunity

Comment

Working...
                X