This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 'actors communicado ?

Hi, Does anyone know how I could find threads or replies in forums that have been posted by SG-1 actors/caracters ? Is there anyway to find out whether they have their own profile ??
    Thanks, Seb
    Don't run with scissors !?

I can state with pretty much total certainty that no characters from the show post here.

JMallozzi is a producer who posts here on rare occasion.

vfxsoup is the visual effects honcho for Atlantis who also posts on occasion.

Beyond that, I don't know of anyone. I think more may lurk without registering/posting.

Comment

Thanks
      Don't run with scissors !?

Comment

actors have mentioned lurking on various places, but to the best of my knowledge, none of them ahve ever posted
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Still, it's generally good idea to try and be on your best behavior because you never know who may be reading what you write.

Not that I always follow my own advice, but do as I say, not as I do.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            Still, it's generally good idea to try and be on your best behavior because you never know who may be reading what you write.

I bet GateWorld's biggest lurker is Ken Phlean

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
              I bet GateWorld's biggest lurker is Ken Phlean
              LOL! He only lurks to keep tabs on his cyberstalker.

Comment

I know that Amanda Tapping used to lurk here, than went off for a few years, and is starting up again now. Not signed up or anything, just lurking. I dunno know about any of the other actors. I can just imagine Michael Shanks and RDA and all them going on every day to look at their thunk threads
                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat

precisely. folks have mentined lurking...as in they know the site is here and they may read a thread. for example, and this is just an example, it's entirely possible that damien kindler comes and reads teh threads on eps he writes.

i dont' know if he does, but anything is possible.

folks in vancouver do know abuot gateworld and do lurk...you just never know who or when
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I used to chat most every day at a now-deceased site. Not long after, I read an interview with Sandra Bullock and she said how she loved to chat on the computer and used to hang out in. . ta-da, the site I frequented. So I probably have spoken with her. .I'll never know for sure. But, it is best to follow the advice above. .ya never know!

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I rather have the actors from Stargate Universe invisible. Too many people will not respect their privacy if they made theirselves know and etc. If want to make themselves know that is up to them.

just my $.02.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
                        I know that Amanda Tapping used to lurk here, than went off for a few years, and is starting up again now. Not signed up or anything, just lurking. I dunno know about any of the other actors. I can just imagine Michael Shanks and RDA and all them going on every day to look at their thunk threads

What we do with the character of Daniel Jackson does get a bit lascivious sometimes, but I'd like to go on record by saying that everything we've ever said about Michael Shanks the actor has been completely respectful.

Comment

Working...
                        X