Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucian Alliance weapons in SGU (Spoilers for "Incursion", "Intervention")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucian Alliance weapons in SGU (Spoilers for "Incursion", "Intervention")

So, in SG-1 we saw the Lucian Alliance wield suspiciously Earth-made-looking guns (I'm 100% sure I saw a Walther MPL in the opening scene of "Bounty"). In "Incursion" and "Intervention" they seem to have even more Earth-like guns. The camerawork was a bit too quick for me to identify the assault rifle wielded by one of them (and later by Greer), but the SMG in the scene where the LA guy is ordered to kill everyone but Rush looked rather distinct and familiar, I just can't recall the brand.

Could anyone please post some screen grabs of Lucian Alliance guys with their weapons?
    If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Tell me the minute .
    sigpic
    Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
    StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
    GW member infractions : 1

Comment

I think the SMG is a TEC9

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

This page here has some good info
        http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Starg...rse#Kimel_AP-9

With the way the show is shot its hard to figure out exactly what weapons they are using

Comment

Well it makes sence since the LA was operating on earth so they had to use earth guns to mescle with the inhabitants. Plus earth weapons are much much easier to obtain. Just beam them up along with all ammunition.
          sigpic
          - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by Loheat View Post
            This page here has some good info
            http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Starg...rse#Kimel_AP-9

With the way the show is shot its hard to figure out exactly what weapons they are using
            Thanks Just what I needed

I'll green you as soon as the board quits misbehaving (it hides the greening window for some reason).
            If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
              Well it makes sence since the LA was operating on earth so they had to use earth guns to mescle with the inhabitants. Plus earth weapons are much much easier to obtain. Just beam them up along with all ammunition.
              That and with how much they love doing things illegally i cuold even see them musceling in on our weapons smuggling trade.

Comment

The LA could create an empire of weapons smuggling simple by hiding an goa'uld cargo ship in orbit and having its own asgard beam transport center. Would be cool if the LA starts to introducing alien tech to foreign countries.
                sigpic
                - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

what would be cool was if they brought some staffs and zats, since they are supposed to hold the resources left by the goa'uld

to have ha'taks and such but no staffs and zats... failure, imo
                  One Ring to rule the Dark Side
                  sigpic
                  Sith Nazghul

Comment

Whats interesting about the Lucian Alliance weapons is that they share ammo with the guns that the Tau'ri are using, the Assault Rifle (QBZ-97) even uses the same mags as the M4. It is possible that these are actual Earth weapons and that the LA used them because they could utilize some of the ammo from the humans after they took control of the ship

Comment

And lets not forget the if we leave the ammo problem aside our guns are better
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
                      StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
                      GW member infractions : 1

Comment

I'd like to see an arc about how earth weapons are duplicated all over the galaxy

there are guys in Afghanistan that can make an AK47 in a cave with blacks smith tools this goes on everyday.
                        so I'm sure there are guys around the MW that can duplicate earth guns.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

our weapons are better than the goa'uld weapons , apart from the zat , we need our own type of that, oh ya what happened to the 3rd shot disintegrates a person?
                          ''It's not what you have, it's how you use it.''

Comment

Originally posted by Steelbox View Post
                            The LA could create an empire of weapons smuggling simple by hiding an goa'uld cargo ship in orbit and having its own asgard beam transport center. Would be cool if the LA starts to introducing alien tech to foreign countries.
                            Do they even have beaming tech? Or just jammers (which imo are easier to make)..

Comment

Originally posted by Benr96 View Post
                              oh ya what happened to the 3rd shot disintegrates a person?
                              It fell down the sinkhole where all bad ideas go.

Comment

Working...
                              X