This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best cross ever possibility Spoilers from SG1 s8 and SGa s1

What would seem the best situation for a SG1 and SGA cross over, why would sg1 go to alantis and who would go? carter, teal's, daniel, ben? or jack?

I believe it would Daniel of course and prolly to translate something for the SGA team
    " You can not gain anything without first giving something in exchange

Ed- Full Metal Alchemist

Comment

Maybe they ask the asgard to come along as mentioned by JM in recent interview.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

maybe they could find a small, but hostile, goa'uld colony that was formed several hundred years ago by the crew of a mothership that was stranded in pegusas, perhaps by something like we saw in season 4's exodus, and since sg-1 is the best with dealing with the gould, they could call them all in to help deal with the threat.
        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
          maybe they could find a small, but hostile, goa'uld colony that was formed several hundred years ago by the crew of a mothership that was stranded in pegusas, perhaps by something like we saw in season 4's exodus, and since sg-1 is the best with dealing with the gould, they could call them all in to help deal with the threat.
          A good idea.

Comment

I'm hoping that Carter will go so McKay can show just how artistic he is, technologically speaking.

Comment

daniel n jack should go because without them, they could not have got to atlantis

Comment

Agreed
                " You can not gain anything without first giving something in exchange

Ed- Full Metal Alchemist

Comment

This is an idea for the end of SG1....well post SG1.

The replicators had been defeated long ago.....or so we though. A lone ship (the one seen in Grace (tying up that plot hole)) travelled into the PG, as it detected a high level of nuetronium. As it appraoched a nearby planet, it was ambushed by Wraith Colony ships. It crash landed on the planet, and was left to die. But it didn't. A small squad of bugs survived, and absorded the high concentration of nuetronium, and began spreading across the planet. They adapted to the Wraith technology quickly. The continued to spread, and they also continued to make more humanoid replicators. Not only did they have humanoids, but they had a new Wraith-Replicator hybrid aswell.

SGA (into their third or fourth season), receives word from one of their offworld allies, of these mechanical beings that just consume and consume until there is nothing left. They look like bugs, and others like humans. Weir and Sheppard know that they are the Wraith. They contact Earth. Earth sends SG1, but they are helping the Asgard at the moment.

SG1 receives word of the imment danger from Earth, and asks for Thor's help. He agrees, and sends an entire division of Teal'c and Carter class ships to the PG. They arrive after 6 days. Why 6 days? Cause 6 days are cool.

Now, you have yourself a nice little plot for a mini-series event. That's just my idea.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                  [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Not knowing who was in the ship in Grace does not make it a plot hole!!!

You may as well say there's a huge plothole in Icon, because we don't know what Daniel had for breakfast before going offworld.

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                      You may as well say there's a huge plothole in Icon, because we don't know what Daniel had for breakfast before going offworld.
                      Or it's a plothole in WoO because we never know what question Daniel was asking Jack at the begining of each loop!

Personally I like the idea of a small Goa'uld Empire that doesn't realise how big they could become. I'm not about to suggest that the Atlantis team accidentaly gives the Goa'uld the desire to expand outwards (kind've like they did by awakening the Wraith), but it would be interesting to have another bad guy in Atlantis besides the Genii who we can fight from time to time, one that's a little closer to home.

BYE
                      "Your Star burns! I require frozen treats!" - Tycho Brahe

"I don't like even!" - Acastus Kolya, 1X10 'The Storm'

Comment

Some cross-ove idea:
                        1. Do you remember to the ship from the episode "Life boat"? Maybe they started the long journey from Pegasus?
                        2. If they find a crystall skull in Pegasus, they could go back for an episode az an invisible team.
                        3. I would like to see Janus again, because the time-travel puddle jumpers's story should be continued. Why was it on hte planet of Maybourne? What happened int he past with Sheppard and Zelenka?
                        4. In the episode of Defiant one we could have seen this liitle shiny aliens again as in the epidose "4x19 - Prodigy". Why?
                        5. In some spoilers they said, that there will be an Asgard episode of S2. Cool! I would like to see Heimdall again, so Teryl can be on SG again.
                        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu
                          Some cross-ove idea:
                          1. Do you remember to the ship from the episode "Life boat"? Maybe they started the long journey from Pegasus?
                          Those people didn't appear to have any viable hyperspace technology. Without it, the trip would take many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many hundreds of years.

3. I would like to see Janus again, because the time-travel puddle jumpers's story should be continued. Why was it on hte planet of Maybourne? What happened int he past with Sheppard and Zelenka?
                          Agreed.

Oh. Those two died at the bottom of the ocean.

5. In some spoilers they said, that there will be an Asgard episode of S2. Cool! I would like to see Heimdall again, so Teryl can be on SG again.
                          Yes, Heimdall would make a nice choice.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                            Those people didn't appear to have any viable hyperspace technology. Without it, the trip would take many, many, many, many, many, many, many, many hundreds of years.
                            When the father spoke to his son in the flashback scene, he said that "hundreds of years woulb be pass". So maybe they came from Pegasus or they would like to travel there (Ardena). If Shep's team found this planet, there should be a connection to Milky Way.

Janus may lied to Weir, that Sheppard and Zelenka died in the past. The old Weir tried to say what Shep made at the moment of their attack, but she would be unconscious.
                            "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

If any future crossovers are going to happen, it really should be Carter going to Atlantis. First off, to see just how far McKay has come from 48 Hours and Redemption, especially in terms of his ability to relate to people around him.

Secondly, and this is because I'm a die-hard McKay/Carter 'shipper, is because Carter and McKay have the best sparks and fireworks of any possible pairing on those shows, canon or not.

(of course, barring McKay/Carter, McWeir is an acceptable alternative)

Lastly, it would be good to finally see Mckay and Carter work together instead of at adds, which they were during his two episodes on SG-1.
                              sigpic
                              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Working...
                              X