PDA

View Full Version : New Banners

DownFallAngel
January 12th, 2005, 05:51 PM
I'd like to say thank you to Darren and the other staffers for adding some new banners. If you notice the forum has a couple and the site has a few new ones aswell, and they look mighty nice!

Thanks guys!

ShadowMaat
January 12th, 2005, 05:56 PM
Yeah, they're great! Froot Loops and McKay and Ford looking adorable... hehe

Thanks David! :D

DownFallAngel
January 12th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Have you seen the one with Teal'c and coffee? That's a good one.

I wonder if GW Staff can make a banner of O'Nieel sitting in front of all those slices of pie and jello from URGO. That was a funny scene. :D

ShadowMaat
January 12th, 2005, 06:02 PM
Teal'c and the coffee and then the gratuitous jello scene. :D

The pie and the ice cream eating from Unnatural Selection.

corey2002
January 12th, 2005, 06:09 PM
this is probobly a waste of time but the mods should put up a list of all the banners

DownFallAngel
January 12th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Teal'c and the coffee and then the gratuitous jello scene. :D

The pie and the ice cream eating from Unnatural Selection.

OH YEA! I remeber that scene. Good scene. What other funny ones are there? Now I have to think of some more.

ShadowMaat
January 12th, 2005, 06:11 PM
You can find them all yourself if you give it a bit of thought and do some investigating. ;)

corey2002
January 12th, 2005, 06:13 PM
lol-there is that joke pic of colonol summner and wier kissing :D

David
January 12th, 2005, 06:21 PM
I thought it was high time I built some new banners for both the Forum and the rest of the Web site. There was one I did with Flanigan on his skateboard but it didn't work out too well. You couldn't really see his face.

As for the new banners on the rest of the site - you may notice a few of them are composites of two images (I'd like to continue this trend), but there is only one new header that's a composite of three images. Can you figure out which one?

DownFallAngel
January 12th, 2005, 06:25 PM
My guess is this one.....

http://gateworld.net/graphics/header_photo85.jpg

or possibly this one

http://gateworld.net/graphics/header_photo96.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

This one happens to be my favorite site one:
http://gateworld.net/graphics/header_photo87.jpg

It's a really good image. Love the additions. :D

Erik Pasternak
January 12th, 2005, 06:29 PM
http://gateworld.net/graphics/header_photo96.jpg
I'd have to go with this one. Thanks for the link DFA.

David, BTW, nice av. :)

David
January 12th, 2005, 06:38 PM
Thank You

Anubis
January 12th, 2005, 11:20 PM
David -- great job on the new banners. ;)

My fav. ones have to be the one with the froot loops and where we have Teal'c throwing the steaming hot coffee down. :P

Nice job on the GW homepage too. :)

Lt. Aiden Ford
January 13th, 2005, 12:06 AM
Hey David, is it okay if we use these banners as long as we don't alter them and provide a link to GateWorld? I'd love to use some in my sig!

Great job, by the way! They're awesome! :D

corey2002
January 13th, 2005, 01:10 PM
during all my time on Gateworld i dont think i have ever seen a banner with
Jonas on it...

ShadowMaat
January 13th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Gateworld has a few Jonasy banners, but Gateworld Forum... they might have one. They should have one of Jonas in the New Guy apron, serving food. That'd fit with the silly theme, wouldn't it? ;) And again, he helped to eat the ice cream in Prometheus Unbound. But yeah, in general it'd be nice to see more of Jonas.

DownFallAngel
January 13th, 2005, 01:53 PM
OH MAN! I didn't even know this one exsisted!

http://forum.gateworld.net/images/header_forum35.jpg

That is awesome! Thanks David!!!

corey2002
January 13th, 2005, 02:30 PM
OH MAN! I didn't even know this one exsisted!

http://forum.gateworld.net/images/header_forum35.jpg

That is awesome! Thanks David!!!
neither did i-is it new?

Darren
January 13th, 2005, 02:42 PM
Yep, that's one of the new ones!

David
January 14th, 2005, 11:23 AM
DownFallAngel and Rocket have it correct, this (http://gateworld.net/graphics/header_photo96.jpg) is the only header composited with 3 shots. The shot of McKay and Ford is a single frame, and then I reversed Sheppard and Teyla from separate moments and flipped them on the other side so that you see the team sitting together in frame. And Weir's tummy is right behind Sheppard, so in a way they're all there :D

DownFallAngel
January 14th, 2005, 02:33 PM
DownFallAngel and Rocket have it correct, this (http://gateworld.net/graphics/header_photo96.jpg) is the only header composited with 3 shots. The shot of McKay and Ford is a single frame, and then I reversed Sheppard and Teyla from separate moments and flipped them on the other side so that you see the team sitting together in frame. And Weir's tummy is right behind Sheppard, so in a way they're all there :D

I'm the man! Anyway, Torri has a sexy frame, so a nice flat stomache shot is always worth it! :D

Awesome banners....awesome.

Erik Pasternak
January 14th, 2005, 03:56 PM
I'll admit that I couldn't have done it without DFA, so good job DFA.

Lord Zedd
January 18th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Hey David great banners !! I like them :D Especially the one with Sam going crazy hilarious her eyes :D and when Teal'c drank some coffee out of the can That is from Urgo right? :Dand the fruit loops from window of opportunity :D great stuff but I agree with I think Shadowmaat that there should be one of Jonas at leatst !! Perhaps where he is eating his banana in Descent in season 6 episode 3

ShadowMaat
January 19th, 2005, 07:26 AM
Uhhh... are you sure the goofy face one is Sam? I thought it was the reporter lady from Prometheus. The hair doesn't look right...

Lunar
January 19th, 2005, 07:38 AM
Hmm, I did think it was AT but I may be wrong...

Angelique
January 19th, 2005, 09:03 AM
Uhhh... are you sure the goofy face one is Sam? I thought it was the reporter lady from Prometheus. The hair doesn't look right...
It's from the July Lowdown on Scifi. She said "Today, Carters on board a replicator ship, getting tortured by Fifth. The return of Fifth. It's also torturous because it's freezing cold in the studio today. We saw our breath when we came in this morning. We're having a heat wave outside, but for some reason, it's freezing cold. Which of course is the day that I, Amanda, have to be on set half naked. Nudity's not one of my forte's, so all in all, a little tense." Then She makes that face.

ShadowMaat
January 19th, 2005, 09:05 AM
Gotcha, then. Just don't tell David I mistook her for someone else. ;) I should know better, really...

But then, I haven't seen the Lowdown, so there's my other big clue gone. :P

David
January 19th, 2005, 01:34 PM
I haven't seen the Lowdown, so there's my other big clue gone. :P

Hey, if you don't watch the news don't be surprised when the nukes rain down on us.

Ugly Pig
January 19th, 2005, 01:38 PM
Hey, if you don't watch the news don't be surprised when the nukes rain down on us.
Nukes are raining down on us?!

Judgement day is here! REPENT! REPEEEEEENT!!!

ShadowMaat
January 19th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Blah blah blah. You'd miss me if I were gone, David. :P Besides, chances are I wouldn't have time to be surprised.

The Lowdown... eh... If I'm not happy with the show, why would I watch a special pimping the show? ;) I WILL watch the one on Friday, though. I hear Hewlett and Rainbow are in it quite a bit.

Did I mention how much I love the new banners? :D

David
January 19th, 2005, 05:46 PM
More of the combined-shot headers are definitely on my list for the next batch of Site/Forum headers to be released around this summer. Thanks to everyone who has received them well!

The black hole header is an homage to Sally Malcolm's "A Matter of Honor," because I loved the book so much. A Matter of Time is also in my top ten of favorite Stargate SG-1 episodes.

I am now open to suggested shots!
Obviously one of Jonas with his 'nana will be going up in the forum (or him eating any of a half dozen things) and I'll be sure to also do a Jonas combined shot in the main site. Anything/one else?

DownFallAngel
January 19th, 2005, 06:03 PM
More of the combined-shot headers are definitely on my list for the next batch of Site/Forum headers to be released around this summer. Thanks to everyone who has received them well!

The black hole header is an homage to Sally Malcolm's "A Matter of Honor," because I loved the book so much. A Matter of Time is also in my top ten of favorite Stargate SG-1 episodes.

Obviously one of Jonas with his 'nana will be going up in the forum (or him eating any of a half dozen things) and I'll be sure to also do a Jonas combined shot in the main site. Anything/one else?

How about the one of Jonas looking up from one of Daniel's book, during Redepmtion pt 2. He has a funny look on his face. It's the point right after he gives McKay and Sam the naquadria answer, I think.

Or the one where he is swimming in Thor's Hat'ak.

animoid
January 20th, 2005, 05:18 AM

I do look forward to the Jonas pics!

Another suggestion:
McKay pouring coffee over himself, from Hide & Seek. He has such a devastated look there. Yes, I like to see him suffer. :D

ShadowMaat
January 20th, 2005, 05:23 AM
STEVE! Gotta have a pic of Steve in there, somewhere, however you wanna finagle it. ;)

Definitely a montage image that includes Jonas with the rest of the team.

The device from Torment of Tantalus. Maybe not for here, but at least for the main site.

Ice cream eating from Unnatural Selection was already mentioned. ;)

Luke (he's serving food, it's worth a shot ;))

Teal'c in his chef's hat, either from Wormhole X-treme or Marty's other ep in the diner.

I imagine there'll be another good diner scene coming up, but that'll have to wait a while...

David
January 20th, 2005, 08:19 AM
I do look forward to the Jonas pics!

Another suggestion:
McKay pouring coffee over himself, from Hide & Seek. He has such a devastated look there. Yes, I like to see him suffer. :D
I actually made a shot of McKay drinking coffee. He looked rather constipated. I guess that's why Darren rejected it. When I'm home tonight I'll see if I can find it and upload it for you.

Darren
January 20th, 2005, 10:04 AM
To me, he looked almost angry that the camera was on him!

animoid
January 21st, 2005, 08:55 AM
To me, he looked almost angry that the camera was on him!

Hehe..he certainly was, I mean, the man feared for his life and Beckett and Grodin had nothing better to do than to make fun of him. ;)

But anything with McKay eating (the scenes should not be too hard to find) would also make an excellent substitute if the coffee scene doesn't look good enough.

Thanks anyway, and keep up the awesome work. :)

ShadowMaat
January 21st, 2005, 08:57 AM
There's the bit from Letters... where he spits out the sandwich... but he looks pretty upset then, too ;)

animoid
January 21st, 2005, 09:29 AM
There's the bit from Letters... where he spits out the sandwich... but he looks pretty upset then, too ;)

Let's see...

- the imminent danger of hypoglycemia in "38 minutes" forced him to stuff half a powerbar into his face
- he's munching sandwiches at the beginning of "Underground"

I could go on, but..

Oh, wait, wait. "The Defiant One". Great scene with McKay and the lip care thingy, not sure what it's called.

ShadowMaat
January 21st, 2005, 09:32 AM
McKay and Jonas are both GREAT for food scenes. ;)

Lip care thing? Lipstick??! ;) j/k. Don't remember that scene, I'll have to watch it again. Gee, what a shame...

And hey, technically you could have a Wraith "feeding" on a human...

Angelique
January 21st, 2005, 12:16 PM
How about one of this?This pic isn't that clear, maybe you can get a better one. :S

http://img62.exs.cx/img62/6608/sheppardwraith14am.jpg

Catalase
January 23rd, 2005, 05:43 AM
How about one from Suspicion of where McKay is left drooling and facially paralysed?

David
January 25th, 2005, 09:47 AM
I'll check it out and see how it works. There are a lot of factors that play in. The headers are only so big, so if one character is not level with another then you'll have to pull back to a position where, sometimes, they are no longer distinguishable. The header of Flanigan on his skateboard didn't work because he had to be reduced to such a small image that it could be me on that board and you wouldn't tell the difference.

ShadowMaat
January 25th, 2005, 09:55 AM
The header of Flanigan on his skateboard didn't work because he had to be reduced to such a small image that it could be me on that board and you wouldn't tell the difference.
I could comment... but I'll be nice. ;)

How 'bout the one of Rainbow dancing for Joe? Or wouldn't that translate well in a still image?

David
January 25th, 2005, 10:02 AM
I considered that but until the new Lowdown comes to DVD (or in the US case, IF ...) I won't get a clear shot.

Anubis
January 25th, 2005, 10:17 AM
How 'bout the one of Rainbow dancing for Joe? Or wouldn't that translate well in a still image?

Thank god I watched that Lowdown yesterday, since Sky didn't seem to show it. :( Stupid, but the hyper-Ford scene with him dancing was really great, "Hey Joe, look at me". :D Sorry, just had to say it.

David, what about headers from S8 -- or are they still classed as spoilers?

David
January 25th, 2005, 10:25 AM
I don't do headers until I have DVD copies. The U.S. will probably get Season Eight (and ATL s1) in, or before, October.

David
January 25th, 2005, 10:26 AM
A rule of thumb on GW is we don't make spoilery headers until the episode where those frames would come from has aired in U.S. syndication.

Anubis
January 25th, 2005, 10:27 AM
I don't do headers until I have DVD copies. The U.S. will probably get Season Eight (and ATL s1) in, or before, October.

Good going, David. :P The best way to do it -- DVD quality is always better. :) I'm looking forward to Blu-Ray. :D

A rule of thumb on GW is we don't make spoilery headers until the episode where those frames would come from has aired in U.S. syndication.

Makes sense, really -- as I guess it is kinda spoilery. ;)

ShadowMaat
January 25th, 2005, 10:30 AM
So you can't use that shot of McKay dying heroically in the Siege? Oops, sorry, was that a spoiler?? ;)

Kidding. Or as far as I know, I'm kidding. :P

Anubis
January 25th, 2005, 10:33 AM
So you can't use that shot of McKay dying heroically in the Siege? Oops, sorry, was that a spoiler?? ;)

Kidding. Or as far as I know, I'm kidding. :P

Don't worry, you're definately kidding, though I haven't seen it, I hope you're kidding. ;)

corey2002
January 25th, 2005, 12:01 PM
I have seen it she is kidding

Erik Pasternak
January 25th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Then how do you have Atlantis banners?

Angelique
January 25th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Then how do you have Atlantis banners?
Just what I was thinking. :S :confused: :confused:

ShadowMaat
January 26th, 2005, 03:21 AM
The DVD preview and promo shots would be my guess. Though David may have OTHER secrets. ;)

DownFallAngel
January 26th, 2005, 07:04 AM
I hope no-one is downloading them from online and hurting the SGU Franchise....hmmm hmmmm!?

David
January 26th, 2005, 07:57 AM
I do have other secrets, and cannot disclose them to the competition ;)

ShadowMaat
January 26th, 2005, 08:02 AM
I do have other secrets, and cannot disclose them to the competition ;)
Sounds like a challenge. :D And after all, I'm hardly competition, right?? *flutters eyelashes* ;)

David
January 26th, 2005, 08:03 AM
competition, i.e. other sites. :P

thetron
January 26th, 2005, 08:34 AM
I hope no-one is downloading them from online and hurting the SGU Franchise....hmmm hmmmm!?
Does this mean people still don't buy the DVD's?
This is how Japanese licenced Anime revenue is drawn
/me looks @ season 6 DVD box set

ShadowMaat
January 26th, 2005, 12:18 PM
competition, i.e. other sites. :P
Goody. Then there's aboslutely no reason NOT to divulge all of your deepest, darkest secrets to me. :D C'mon, David, you can trust me. I won't tell anyone. I promise. http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/unclassified/smiley_abtz.gif

airam
February 6th, 2005, 06:47 AM
There's a banner I've seen a few times on the site and I can't seem to place the scene in any episode. I was hoping someone would be able to help me out... It's the banner where Jack has what appears to be a memory recall device on his forehead and he has his hand clamped over Sam's mouth. I've been trying to think in which episode that happens and I'm coming up blank. Or is it a composite image someone put together?

animoid
February 6th, 2005, 08:09 AM
There's a banner I've seen a few times on the site and I can't seem to place the scene in any episode. I was hoping someone would be able to help me out... It's the banner where Jack has what appears to be a memory recall device on his forehead and he has his hand clamped over Sam's mouth. I've been trying to think in which episode that happens and I'm coming up blank. Or is it a composite image someone put together?

It's from Out of Mind, if I recall correctly.

Darren
February 6th, 2005, 08:09 PM
Yes, the famous "Did he sniff her hair?" scene from "Out of Mind," the Season Two finale.

Hex.FTB.enabled
February 6th, 2005, 10:06 PM
Is there a banner anywhere from when Daniel was teaching Teal'c to drive in 1969? The look of uneasiness on Daniel's face and concentration on Teal'c's is priceless. :)

Markey2
February 7th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Just seen this thread and had to post my appreciation of the great banners. I loved the new ones, you just get that feeling, "oh that's fresh" and it's great. Can't wait to see more, I love em'!

I remember when there was only a Stargate for the logo, the new pictures are soo much better, keep them coming David!

Markey2
February 10th, 2005, 01:14 PM
Has another new batch just come out? I saw a couple I'd never seen before like the Carter/Daniel/Oma one which was weird and another odd one. These pictures are so cool, even if there's no news there's something to look forward to. Gateworld is great! :D

David
February 14th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Here's the constipated Rodney image that got rejected. It's been sitting on my Desktop for a long time now; been meaning to get it up in this thread.

ShadowMaat
February 14th, 2005, 06:46 PM
LOL! It is a rather pained expression. ;) Can't use the one where he's resignedly pouring out the coffee on the shield? Or is that too spoilery?

Stargate
February 14th, 2005, 06:49 PM
is there anywhere that I could find the skateboard pic everyone is talking about-the origional,not the shrunken banner one(no offence Darren)

Angelique
February 14th, 2005, 08:22 PM
Yeah, That's not such a good pic, but there are more scenes with him eating. :D

ShadowMaat
February 14th, 2005, 08:40 PM
Ya know, a banner of LUKE could qualify for the food theme. :D Or you could do a shot of McKay getting served BY Luke, at least. ;)

Angelique
February 14th, 2005, 08:57 PM
OoOo, That would be a great banner. :D The stuff that tastes worse than it looks. :D
http://img233.exs.cx/img233/7531/cvcv2xy.jpg

David
February 14th, 2005, 09:29 PM
is there anywhere that I could find the skateboard pic everyone is talking about-the origional,not the shrunken banner one(no offence Darren)
The original I used to make the banner that .. didn't get used?

David
February 14th, 2005, 09:30 PM
OoOo, That would be a great banner. :D The stuff that tastes worse than it looks. :D
http://img233.exs.cx/img233/7531/cvcv2xy.jpg
This image might be good for the next batch. if only their trays were up a little higher. Maybe at a wider angle it will work.

Angelique
February 14th, 2005, 09:38 PM
When will the next batch come out? Here's the link to a bigger one so you don't have to go looking. Just click. :D

http://img141.exs.cx/img141/2987/hikhhv7vr.th.jpg (http://img141.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img141&image=hikhhv7vr.jpg)

kelmah
February 15th, 2005, 09:07 AM
Just wondering: did it ever say anywhere that the food server's name is Luke, or did the fans just come up with that? He was just in that one ep, right?

ShadowMaat
February 15th, 2005, 09:17 AM
Just wondering: did it ever say anywhere that the food server's name is Luke, or did the fans just come up with that? He was just in that one ep, right?
That was mine. ;) He's only listed as Food Server in the credits, but he LOOKS like a Luke. Acts a bit like one, too. :D

David
February 15th, 2005, 09:36 AM
When will the next batch come out?
It'll be a while before I do another batch. Probably five months at least.

He's only listed as Food Server in the credits, but he LOOKS like a Luke. Acts a bit like one, too. I think he looks like a Trevor.

ShadowMaat
February 15th, 2005, 10:12 AM
I think he looks like a Trevor.
I keep thinking of Neville's frog when I hear the name Trevor. Though I did go to school with a kid by that name, too. Luke's no Trevor, fortunately. ;)

And don't make me hurt you. :P He's Luke. :P

Is there a pic somewhere of Carter staring in at the array of jello/desserts in the cooler thingy? That'd be a good one, too. Even without Luke. ;)

Stargate
February 15th, 2005, 12:06 PM
ya- the full-non-shrunken-so-that-he-looks-loke-one-of-those-tech-deck-guys pic

Angelique
February 15th, 2005, 09:53 PM
Is there a pic somewhere of Carter staring in at the array of jello/desserts in the cooler thingy? That'd be a good one, too. Even without Luke. ;)
Here it is, Just click :D :
http://img93.exs.cx/img93/6143/sdfgdf3cc.th.jpg (http://img93.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img93&image=sdfgdf3cc.jpg)

Rodney is in it too :D .

Markey2
February 17th, 2005, 10:06 AM
That Rodney pic is hillarious! Shame it didn't get selected, I like the ones that make me laugh!

Angelique
February 17th, 2005, 10:12 AM
I'd like to see the banner! :D

Markey2
February 18th, 2005, 12:19 PM
I'd like to see the banner! :D

Yeh so would I!

Desl
February 21st, 2005, 09:06 AM
I am new here and saw those banners for the first time. Just wanted to say that they are amazing. Who made all of them? I wasn't able to figure out what was done by whom...

Angelique
February 21st, 2005, 11:01 AM
I'm not sure, But I think David made them all. Thanks David!! :D :D :D

ShadowMaat
February 21st, 2005, 11:03 AM
Yeah, every once in a while David actually manages to do something right! :P

David
February 21st, 2005, 02:26 PM
Here is the shot of Flanigan that did not get used for the Forum. As you can see the interlacing of the three images is very poor. The trucks behind Joe were difficult to align against him and the ground - one was always shaped differently. On top of that, you can't really tell it's him unless someone like me mentions it :)

I'm not sure, But I think David made them all. Thanks David!! You're welcome - I am generally responsible for kicking out the headers. Darren did an excellent first round when we did the initial releases in both the main site and the Forum, however. I appreciate everyone giving me inspiration for the next batch.

DownFallAngel
February 21st, 2005, 02:35 PM
Use the image where he had just picked up the camera and is like 'That's what we call riding on Joe's longboard.' That should make for a much better shot.

Just a suggestion.

David
February 21st, 2005, 02:37 PM
When the new Lowdown comes to DVD, if it comes to DVD in the US (never can tell anymore) that will open up a whole new array of possible Forum headers. :)

ShadowMaat
February 21st, 2005, 07:28 PM
McKay and his coffee from Hide & Seek...

Mmm.... coffee (http://stargate-sg1.hu/atlantis/photos/index.php?spgmGal=Atlantis_Season_1/103_Hide_and_Seek_-_screen_captures_by_Brittney&spgmPic=61&spgmFilters=#pic)

Uh oh... (http://stargate-sg1.hu/atlantis/photos/index.php?spgmGal=Atlantis_Season_1/103_Hide_and_Seek_-_screen_captures_by_Brittney&spgmPic=63&spgmFilters=#pic)

Poor, doomed Wodney (http://stargate-sg1.hu/atlantis/photos/index.php?spgmGal=Atlantis_Season_1/103_Hide_and_Seek_-_screen_captures_by_Brittney&spgmPic=65&spgmFilters=#pic)

He doesn't look TOO "constipated" in these shots. ;)

Anubis
February 22nd, 2005, 01:46 AM
Shadow, you forgot to mention this one. ;) It's the one where McKay pours the coffee down him and the shield goes all greenie. :P

Dum dum dum ... (http://stargate-sg1.hu/atlantis/photos/index.php?spgmGal=Atlantis_Season_1/103_Hide_and_Seek_-_screen_captures_by_Brittney&spgmPic=62&spgmFilters=#pic)

Angelique
March 6th, 2005, 04:27 AM
How about some more of the Goa'uld? Ba'al, Nirrti, Apophis, Amonet....

David
March 6th, 2005, 05:27 AM
The main site has banners of Baal, as well as Apophis. I'll make a point to cover Nirrti and Amonet.

Angelique
March 6th, 2005, 05:49 AM
The main site has banners of Baal, as well as Apophis. I'll make a point to cover Nirrti and Amonet.
I've seen some Apophis and a lot of Anubis, but this is the only Baal I've seen :
http://img234.exs.cx/img234/2126/headerphoto355lv.jpg

Any Hathor, Heru'ur, Seth, Skaara, Sokar and Yu? We could use some more Jonas too. :D

Yes! Make some of Nirrti and Amonet!

David
March 6th, 2005, 05:58 AM
I know it's hard to see Baal, but it's still Baal ;)

I'll see what I can do on the others. No promises! :)

Angelique
April 26th, 2005, 09:40 PM
How about more Ba'al then? :P

DownFallAngel
May 4th, 2005, 03:22 PM
How about more Ba'al then? :P

Just wait until Season 8 is out on DVD, and David can screen cap Ba'al left and right.

Angelique
May 4th, 2005, 08:13 PM
Just wait until Season 8 is out on DVD, and David can screen cap Ba'al left and right.
There's still Abyss. :p

CKO
May 16th, 2005, 04:07 PM
was there new banners added to the front page (looks like there has been to me... but then knowin my luck, im probably just seein' things)

David
May 16th, 2005, 06:26 PM
No new banners have been added in the past few months. We'll undoubtedly be adding more in the late Summer or Fall :)

ShadowMaat
September 21st, 2005, 03:41 AM
Just noticed the new batch of banners. Very foody. ;) Some good funny ones in there, too, although a few came as a surprise. Landry getting choked by a Jaffa in a non-SGC setting, for instance. But whatever.

Good one from Duet of Carson trying to eat his dinner and ignoring the excitement behind him. ;)

CKO
September 21st, 2005, 11:10 AM
yes very nice... was like... oh shiny that one is new... oh so is that one... yeap that one... great job david, darren ;)