New Banners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Banners

I'd like to say thank you to Darren and the other staffers for adding some new banners. If you notice the forum has a couple and the site has a few new ones aswell, and they look mighty nice!

Thanks guys!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Yeah, they're great! Froot Loops and McKay and Ford looking adorable... hehe

Thanks David!

Comment

Have you seen the one with Teal'c and coffee? That's a good one.

I wonder if GW Staff can make a banner of O'Nieel sitting in front of all those slices of pie and jello from URGO. That was a funny scene.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Teal'c and the coffee and then the gratuitous jello scene.

The pie and the ice cream eating from Unnatural Selection.

Comment

this is probobly a waste of time but the mods should put up a list of all the banners
          MSG Me If You Can Answer This:
          I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
            Teal'c and the coffee and then the gratuitous jello scene.

The pie and the ice cream eating from Unnatural Selection.
            OH YEA! I remeber that scene. Good scene. What other funny ones are there? Now I have to think of some more.

Comment

You can find them all yourself if you give it a bit of thought and do some investigating.

Comment

lol-there is that joke pic of colonol summner and wier kissing
                I have a 720p tv, and i have plugged my xbox into it and it gives me the option choose between 480p, 720p, 1080p, and 1080i display settings. I'm not really sure which one to choose on it, I know not to use the 480 setting, and obviously my tv only plays 720, but what if i set it to 1080? would the quality degrade? i cant rly notice a difference when i set it higher but maybe one who is more knowledgeable could tell me what im missing?

Comment

I thought it was high time I built some new banners for both the Forum and the rest of the Web site. There was one I did with Flanigan on his skateboard but it didn't work out too well. You couldn't really see his face.

As for the new banners on the rest of the site - you may notice a few of them are composites of two images (I'd like to continue this trend), but there is only one new header that's a composite of three images. Can you figure out which one?

Comment

My guess is this one.....

http://gateworld.net/graphics/header_photo85.jpg

or possibly this one

http://gateworld.net/graphics/header_photo96.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

This one happens to be my favorite site one:
                    http://gateworld.net/graphics/header_photo87.jpg

It's a really good image. Love the additions.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                      I'd have to go with this one. Thanks for the link DFA.

David, BTW, nice av.
                      Rocky

Comment

Thank You

Comment

David -- great job on the new banners.

My fav. ones have to be the one with the froot loops and where we have Teal'c throwing the steaming hot coffee down.

Nice job on the GW homepage too.
                          __

__

Comment

Hey David, is it okay if we use these banners as long as we don't alter them and provide a link to GateWorld? I'd love to use some in my sig!

Great job, by the way! They're awesome!
                            Liaison of F.O.R.D.
                            Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

during all my time on Gateworld i dont think i have ever seen a banner with
                              Jonas on it...

Comment

Working...
                              X