This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate New Seasons ~ Atlantis and SG1~ MIA notices~ Absentees

To all members, as we grow we need more and more feedback to make our game a success. One of the most important issues that arises from time to time is when you are unable to post for whatever reasons, usually personal. Holidays, time off, Real life etc.

The purpose of this thread is MIA notices, ie, you let us know when you are unable to be here so we can plan around your absence and keep your place warm for you. There is to no idle chit chat here, simply your notifications of leave.

Thank you

Melanie GM

Today is a short day for me and most likely any of my family as well, we are going away for a couple of days and will return Monday. If needs be, so as to not hold anything up, my characters can be NPC'd for that time, please don't break them

Comment

Adding to Mel's post. We're doing what she said ^^^

Be back Monday. I know I should post elsewhere but work is getting in the way and I've very little time before shut down at 1200 today, sorry guys.
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Flying back to the UK on Sat, which means I will be AWOL for a couple of days. Mon is prolly the best day for my return, but I can't promise anything because of the very strong likelihood of brain meltdown aka jet-lag.
        sigpic

Comment

I'll be travelling for work for 10 days starting tomorrow (25/9 - 4/10) I'll try to post when I can but I'm going to be busy so please NPC Todd as needed - be nice to him though...

Comment

From Midday today October 1st, our family will be away for the annual October long weekend, we should be, Allah willing, be back on Tuesday. If any of our characters need NPCing, please do so, but be wary, they bite if you treat them unkindly

*copied to main page as well*
            My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
            sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Just wanted to remind that I've that nasty conference going on at my uni, and as a host employee my job isn't only to deliver reports, but steer foreigners around etc, so if my charrie is needed and I'm not around in my usual hours - NPC her.
              Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

We'll do our best V, just don't be too long with those people please

Comment

You know, I can't think of anything except of my report lately. And in 2 hours I've to be in the uni...
                  Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

I'm back home now - thanks Iz for NPCing!

Comment

*yay* Aunty Trill is baaaaaaaaaaack

Comment

!!!!!THIS IS AN ADVANCED NOTICE; PLEASE DO NOT PANIC YET!!!!!

Starting at approx 12 noon Beijing Time (GMT+8) on 1 November 2010 until 27-8 November 2010 I will be very sparse on gateworld to not here very much at all. The reason for this is listed below. I thought to inform everyone ahead of time before suddenly disappearing on everyone.

I apologise in advance for any slowdowns this may cause, but lets face it, its a bad habit, writing for NANOWRIMO every year for me since 2006. But lets face it, all of us love writing!

!!!!!THIS IS AN ADVANCED NOTICE; PLEASE DO NOT PANIC YET!!!!!

~The Princess

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Cool Sis, so no panic ....yet Good luck anyway, what are you writing?

Comment

I'm losing my net connection, somethings wrong with it. I'll try and come back later today if I can

Comment

I'm in the middle of moving house, so I've got limited time to make posts at the moment. Feel free to NPC my guy if you need him to do stuff

I should be good in 3 weeks
                              Valorin ~ Stephen
                              http://valorin.net/

Comment

Working...
                              X