Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloopers : Some things you'd like to see ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bloopers : Some things you'd like to see ?

Bloopers, I mean. I was watching some SGA bloopers on youtube, and I was disappointed that there was music played over it, so you can't really hear what they're saying. But one of my favorites is this one, the beginning bit with McKay.

Some things I think would be amusing would be McKay handling an Ancient scanner, then someone talking to him, then him interrupting them and saying "OMG, Wait, I'm texting my BFF Jill" heh. The way he would say it would crack me up.

Maybe Zelenka on an Ancient console, saying "hah! hold on! I've got to put this as my facebook status!"

I think those would be pretty funny. How about you folk? Got any funny things you'd like to see?
    We believe in the systematic understanding of the physical world through observation and experimentation, through argument and debate, but, most of all, freedom of will.
    —Alteran Woman

"It annoys me that the burden of proof is on us. It should be 'You came up with the idea, why do you believe it?' I could tell you I've got superpowers, but I can't go up to people saying 'Prove I can't fly' They'd say "What do you mean 'prove you can't fly?' Prove you can!"
    —Ricky Gervais

Wow, that was a great video. I think there were way more behind the scenes stuff than bloopers but it was a lot of fun to watch. It makes me feel very nostalgic.

Bloopers are fun, but I have to admit I like the behind the scenes stuff more. It is always fun to see the actors and crew goofing around and having a little bit of fun, setting up scenes, rehearsing etc.

In regard to bloopers, the ones that I fnd most amusing are the ones where the actors is handling some big, important piece of technology only to have it not work or fall apart as they are trying to use it.

Comment

I need more Wraith bloopers
      -Wraith Empire

Comment

Me as well. I only found one. In "Discrimination: It's not easy being green" you can hear Rainbow talking about the drones bumping up to each other. That would be a big laugh
        Anyway it's a very funny video with James Lafazanos goofing off. XD
        On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

Originally posted by Thorthewraith View Post
          Me as well. I only found one. In "Discrimination: It's not easy being green" you can hear Rainbow talking about the drones bumping up to each other. That would be a big laugh
          Anyway it's a very funny video with James Lafazanos goofing off. XD
          Oh my god...that video is hilarious! Not bloopers per se, but definitely worth watching!
          poor, poor 'no-face' the Wraith
          and "The DeLuise has spoken...", as well as singing Wraith
          Last edited by Skarmory; 05 December 2010, 01:49 PM.
          sigpic
          "Operation this-will-most-likely-end-badly is a go" ~Lt Col John Sheppard

Comment

"We're also a bikeriding gang." and "Let's go for lunch..human lunch" XD
            "The wraith are misunderstood creatures. We are green and very fashionable. And yet, they do not recognice the compasion, that brings all humanity and so fort and so fort."
            love that song, especially when he does the low voice.
            On your knees human!! *hiss*

Comment

Working...
            X