• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest (1006)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON TEN
    HARVEST
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1006

Clark takes Lois away from the dangers of Metropolis to cover a small-town story, only to have her fall in with a rural village of people who believe that a yearly sacrifice is keeping them safe and prosperous. Tess tries to find a cure for Alexander's rapid aging.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 03:38 PM.

This episode was interesting. I thought it would be a very scary episode, considering the preview/trailer I saw.

The thing that's bothering me is how did Clark heal himself when he was cut with a sickle? (cause he was buried) Was it because the people with the blue kryptonite weren't around him? But if the water contained blue kryptonite, wouldn't it be in the soil as well?
    (I'm leaning towards the fact that he healed when the people infected with the blue kryptonite moved away from him after burying him.)

Unfortunately, the writers were right on one thing; around this time, some people do make human sacrifices...
    It's quite sad to say the least....

But let me leave on a good note: Clark and Lois are growing closer together. Also, I liked the scenes where we were learning about Alexander (or Lex as he wants to be called now); they were quite interesting. Obviously, Lex won't die because Lex becomes Superman's/Clark's advisory, unless there is something we don't know yet.

It would be interesting to find out what will happen. Can't wait for future episodes!
    There is always one.

Comment

I thought it was an okay episode, compared to the last two. I did like Lex's villianization (yes I know that's not a word, but it fits).

Sad to see that redhead chick's efforts go to waste. She seemed to turn a leaf.

Comment

I'm loving the Lex clone storyline, it is very cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          I'm loving the Lex clone storyline, it is very cool.
          I totally agree. That ending, with him shaving his head, and that smirk. That was a very creepy scene. They are handling this amazingly IMO.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            I totally agree. That ending, with him shaving his head, and that smirk. That was a very creepy scene. They are handling this amazingly IMO.
            Indeed! That smirk very much reminded me of Michael Rosenbaum.

Comment

I'm finding it harder to believe that Rosenbaum hasn't signed up for season 10. Why bother doing a clone of Lex story, that ages, that has become Lex yet not have him appear on screen as Rosenbaum.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                I'm finding it harder to believe that Rosenbaum hasn't signed up for season 10. Why bother doing a clone of Lex story, that ages, that has become Lex yet not have him appear on screen as Rosenbaum.
                As long as LJ "Lex Junior" gets the Antidote before reachin Lex´s age it should be fine. Though how many episodes are there? Wiki only shows the titles till Episode 10 and the Doc said that Lex would only Survive for 6 more weeks without the cure for his growth. I cant wait for the next Episodes. This will be a last Season that Smallville deserved.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Its crazy how great this season has been. Having Rosenbaum back even for one episode would be epic.

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                    Its crazy how great this season has been. Having Rosenbaum back even for one episode would be epic.
                    Don't get me wrong. If he does return for the very end, great. But if he doesn't, I will be fine with that too.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                      I have heard rumors Rosenbaum is thinking of coming back because it is the final season, but thats all I've heard. Either way, i'm sure the rest of the season is going to be great!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        Don't get me wrong. If he does return for the very end, great. But if he doesn't, I will be fine with that too.
                        Totally agree.

Comment

Talk about a creepy, children of the corn type episode! But it was still a good episode!
                          sigpic

Comment

It's kinda hard to judge this episode fairly when it comes after a string of episodes that have been some of the best in the entire series. I still thought it was a pretty good episode though. I liked all the stuff with Tess and Lex.
                            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I liked the Pulp Fiction reference ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X