• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homecoming (1004)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON TEN
    HOMECOMING
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1004

Clark and Lois return to Smallville High for homecoming, prompting Clark to relive old memories of his youth. But Brainiac is waiting for Clark with plans to show him even more of his past.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 03:39 PM.

this was by far one of my favourite smallville episode for the past few seasons. Had a nice feel to it shows him maturing, has a nice sence of emotion with the web guy. Great episode

Comment

Man, was this greatest episode or what !?!

I'm especially surprised by Oliver's speech at the end...I mean, WOW!! Truer words have never been spoken(IMHO).
      Check out My directorial work (please leave comment. if possible).

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=coreyeasy

Or,

Leave comment on the off topic board.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=29121

Comment

I agree this was a great episode! It was nice to see Clark finally relax and enjoy his time with Lois at the end.....took him long enough to chill out

Comment

Very good episode. Great infact! I especially enjoyed the similar scene from the first Superman film.
          Last edited by marty2006; 16 October 2010, 12:05 PM.

Comment

That was just the perfect ending.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
              That was just the perfect ending.
              I totally agree. I hope there is a steady progression now towards actually flying.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I have to agree with everybody. This episode was amazing. I wish the scene with Oliver was a little longer because he was on a roll.

After that scene where future-Lois was talking about when Clark told her he was Superman I thought that would happen in the last scene in the barn.

And Clark talking to Clark was hilarious.
                || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
                  Very good episode. Great infact! I especially enjoyed the similar scene from the first Superman film.
                  When did that happen? was it at the end?

Comment

Originally posted by Capricorn_One View Post
                    When did that happen? was it at the end?
                    He's talking about the helicopter scene.
                    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

O right, of course, silly me

Comment

Oh wow, can't believe I forgot the Clark meet Clark thing, that was awesome, future Clark was so confident and just the man. He's on top of things, he handles that nuke like its nothing even the radiation. Wow. I'm gonna be watching this episode many times, skipping past some of the memory lane stuff, thought Lana would have showed up, that would have been explosive.

Comment

Oh wow, can't believe I forgot the Clark meet Clark thing, that was awesome, future Clark was so confident and just the man. He's on top of things, he handles that nuke like its nothing even the radiation. Wow. I'm gonna be watching this episode many times, skipping past some of the memory lane stuff, thought Lana would have showed up, that would have been explosive.
                          I am really glad that didn't happen. Let her stay gone IMO. Her time is past.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

and bad for Clark, as she would still be full of kryptonite

edit: am i the only one that found it odd that only Lois noticed that Clark suddenly was gone from the chair when he left with brainiac? nobody else at the party saw that? lol

Comment

Originally posted by dvdrts View Post
                              and bad for Clark, as she would still be full of kryptonite

edit: am i the only one that found it odd that only Lois noticed that Clark suddenly was gone from the chair when he left with brainiac? nobody else at the party saw that? lol
                              Clark did that so many times, if we start questioning it now, this will all fall apart.
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
                              X