• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazarus (1001)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON TEN
    LAZARUS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 1001

Clark returns from the edge of death believing that Lex Luthor is returning as his greatest foe. While Oliver is brutally interrogated, Chloe puts her sanity at risk to find him. Tess wakes up in a LutherCorp cloning facility -- and inadvertently sets a violent clone of Lex loose on the world.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 03:40 PM.

Rosenbaum says he's never coming back, and honestly, I can't blame him.

By the end of season 9, I was underwhelmed and didn't care. Season 10's Lazarus kicked off with a snozzle, and went from so so, to who cares, fairly quickly.

Comment

Honestly, I liked the season premiere. I look forward to what lies ahead in this final season. If Rosenbaum doesn't want to come back one final time, too bad for him. I sure haven't seen him doing anything else lately.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

i liked the season premier.

i do have chloe angst, though, b/c she's one of my fave characters...

i do NOT like what's happening with oliver! it's too graphic (or i'm just too much b/c i like him )

interesting twist with lex.
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
          i liked the season premier.

i do have chloe angst, though, b/c she's one of my fave characters...

i do NOT like what's happening with oliver! it's too graphic (or i'm just too much b/c i like him )

interesting twist with lex.
          Yeah, I thought that was great. I can't believe that Tess is taking care of the little one, knowing what he will most likely become.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I loved that shot of the suit in the fortress at the end.

I think Clark was flying when he caught the Daily Planet globe. He said he thought he was, and it looked more like flying than a jump to me.
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Yeah, I thought that was great. I can't believe that Tess is taking care of the little one, knowing what he will most likely become.
              My theory is that Alexander was the mastermind behind the attempt on Lois. He used the other clone both to ensure Tess would take him away from Cadimus and to try getting revenge on Clark. Part of the reason for my guess is how he put one of his toys in the fire (I'm guessing to represent sacrificing the other Lex to further his own ends.)

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                My theory is that Alexander was the mastermind behind the attempt on Lois. He used the other clone both to ensure Tess would take him away from Cadimus and to try getting revenge on Clark. Part of the reason for my guess is how he put one of his toys in the fire (I'm guessing to represent sacrificing the other Lex to further his own ends.)
                I really like that theory. Tess doesn't know what she has gotten herself into.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Coremae View Post
                  By the end of season 9, I was underwhelmed and didn't care. Season 10's Lazarus kicked off with a snozzle, and went from so so, to who cares, fairly quickly.
                  I was underwhelmed as well. I mean, it was ok, but it wasn't amazing. I think what killed it for me was Erica Durance. I've always thought she was the weak link in the cast in terms of acting but she's always had this charm that made up for it, but she was just a cold fish to me. I laughed out loud during the scene where she was crying over Clark's body and I'm sure that's not the reaction they were going for. (And if Clark was human when he hit the ground how did he not splatter everywhere?)

I was also disappointed that, once again, they crapped all over Clark. He does the big hero thing in Salvation and five minutes into the episode we're hearing about how he was stupid and wrong. I did like Clark's talk with Jonathan though, and him admitting that destroying the building wasn't the right thing to do, but the whole conversation with Jor-el was ridiculous.

Also, how did the Lex clone know that Clark loved Lois? When the real Lex died Clark/Lana was still happening big time. The clones admitted Lex has been dead for years so something isn't adding up in my head. I suppose it could be proof that the real Lex is alive, but I don't know, even the clone said he was dead.

I dunno, I've stuck with it this long so I'll see the season out, but I might not watch live if the quality doesn't improve.

And like majorsal I have Chloe angst.
                  Originally posted by Callista
                  Ahhh! Ashizuri can see into the future!!
                  Originally posted by HPMom
                  She saw the candle light as many things.

Comment

LOL that was one big disappointing premier
                    sigpic

Comment

I loved the episode, especially seeing the suit in the ice in the end, that was very nice! I'm glad the evil Lex clone was killed off though. I still have hopes MR will return. But I really enjoyed the episode.

Comment

I liked the episode for Clark antics such as the globe catching thing. I thought he was flying too! I got really excited for five seconds before realizing he wasn't.

Lex clone could have been better. Wish Chloe kept on the mask. That was pretty heroic though what she did. Even though I regret her departure.

Comment

I actually liked the Premiere too. I just cant quite figure out what happened with Lois in the end. I mean the first secound she is about to give clark her present and after the hit to the head she simply dissapears to a far of country? That is sooooooooo Lana Lang.

Besides that it was a interresting start to the last Season. I also thought that Clark was flying when he catched the Globe.
                          Spoiler:
                          As for how I saw it, after he catched it he slowed down a bit and then speed up again. That would be flying for me.

I just hope that Chloe gets rescued soon. It would be a shame to leave her out right at the end.
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I really liked it, lots of "ooh"moments.

Though i wish that the whole chloe and the helmet thing would have been done better, thats how i assumed she would leave the show by becoming dr fate.

I reckon that alexander will become the Lex that Dr Fate spoke of and become clarks ulitmate enemy.

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
                            Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
                            SG1 -

Comment

I just can't picture Clark in that outfit though. And with all the technology shown, we're to believe he won't be identified? I hope braniac comes back. The guy that plays him is just awesome. Nice to see that Justice league will stick around.

Comment

Working...
                              X