• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olivia (301)

Visit the Episode GuideFRINGE - SEASON THREE
    OLIVIA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 301

Trapped and imprisoned on the other side, Olivia fights to escape and find a way home -- though she has begun to question who she is.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 30 December 2013, 02:07 PM.

Was a pretty good episode, not great, i liked exploring over there but i really want to see more of our universe and Altolivia? im curious as to what she is going to do
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Good episode, overall. Really enjoyed seeing Anna Torv go nuts with her acting chops and really play the entire range over the course of the episode. John Noble was as great as always, especially given that he only had a brief scene as our Walter yet managed to totally make me think of him as a completely different guy. I'll agree there really wasn't enough of our world, but there was plenty of our Olivia and the alternate world stuff is always fun - Charlie, the burned guy, alternate Broyles, trips to the moon(!). Plus, I like Henry the cab driver. I think he'll be a nice little recurring character this first part of the season.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like our Peter will figure out Altlivia's being alternate Olivia anytime soon. My little shipper heart weeps for when our Olivia comes home and finds out, heh.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

This season is off to a very nice start IMO. I can't wait to see where they go with things, in both universes.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I enjoyed seeing the other side, having heard about it so much and seen glimpses it was good to spend some time there. I like the wonderful little touches that make it different from our reality, the airships and the trips to the moon, the 'show me's'!

I'm actually intrigued where they are going with Olivia, how she's being made to believe that she's the alternate universe's Olivia. What's going to happen when she gets back to her reality, will she remember and does Altivia know that Walternate has made the captured Olivia into her, and is Altivia going to decide that she prefers living in our reality with Peter?

I also like how cleverly they used CGI to add to the actual locations to create the alternate New York or Washington DC. Vancouver was covered up really well, and for me that is such a relief! I like to believe that the action is taking place where the story says it is, but find I'm thrown out of the moment at times when I see yet another familiar place or landmark! Full marks to Fringe for addressing this problem for me!

Comment

Yes I loved this episode.... Alt Universe.... wow! just wow! hope we are going to see more of it!
            sigpic

Comment

great eppy as ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                Yes I loved this episode.... Alt Universe.... wow! just wow! hope we are going to see more of it!
                From my understanding of things, we will indeed.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  From my understanding of things, we will indeed.
                  thats great! I enjoyed the Alt. Universe really.. so creepy to see Walternate.... it seems they decided to take more care to the music. It stepped out a bit in this episode.
                  sigpic

Comment

this was a good ep. i wonder what walternate's plan is gonna be, coz it's very weird that they're making olivia think she's the alternate one. she won't be able to tell them any inside information about the alternate reality. granted, they can get that from the altivia, but real olivia will know more
                    "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*
                    My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                    LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                      this was a good ep. i wonder what walternate's plan is gonna be, coz it's very weird that they're making olivia think she's the alternate one. she won't be able to tell them any inside information about the alternate reality. granted, they can get that from the altivia, but real olivia will know more
                      Hopefully we won't have to wait too long to figure that out.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

That was nail biting to watch! Glad I rewatched the 2 parter finale first because I forgot some cool things. And this time I was looking for things "different" in the altverse.

I was thinking Olivia has realised she has to pretend that she thinks she is AltOlivia. She may now remember some of AltOlivia's memories, but I think Olivia is strong enough to still wade through all that and there is just something different about her anyway!
                        Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Is anyone else but me glad that Charlie is back? I know its Charlienate but i was really peeved that they killed off our Charlie Francis

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                          That was nail biting to watch! Glad I rewatched the 2 parter finale first because I forgot some cool things. And this time I was looking for things "different" in the altverse.

I was thinking Olivia has realised she has to pretend that she thinks she is AltOlivia. She may now remember some of AltOlivia's memories, but I think Olivia is strong enough to still wade through all that and there is just something different about her anyway!
                          Thats my theory aswell, i think she is playing Walternate to see what his really up to
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

i managed to watch the first two fringe seasons with in a month in time for season 3 premier and i though it was a great episode i cant wait for the next episode

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Is anyone else but me glad that Charlie is back? I know its Charlienate but i was really peeved that they killed off our Charlie Francis

Thats my theory aswell, i think she is playing Walternate to see what his really up to
                              I am definitely happy to have Charlie back, in any universe. He is still a good guy. Maybe our side can turn him.

As for Olivia, I sure hope that she is playing along a bit. That scene with her mom seemed pretty real though. I guess we will have to wait and see.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                              X