Rush's Rage .Spoilers/Spec through S2 inc "Malice"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rush's Rage .Spoilers/Spec through S2 inc "Malice"

Ok, so we know rush goes and shoots someone. But who? Here is the picture of him walking to the body.

Spoiler:

So. It looks like a female with red hair.

My theory is that it is Julie McNiven's character (forget her name) and she ended up turning against Rush, using Eli to pry into the ships systems and take advantage of Eli's weakness (attention/women a weakness of most males).

I can't really think of any other LA red-head that Rush would be mad at (i say LA because of the tight leather)... But it could be they threw Kiva's body through too and he hates her due to the torture and he goes to "ensure her death" ...

What do you think.
    Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Is that really Rush in that shot? I know the trailer showed only him and the Knepper character in the same location, but the clothing looks to dark to be Rush's.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
      Is that really Rush in that shot? I know the trailer showed only him and the Knepper character in the same location, but the clothing looks to dark to be Rush's.
      you're right there is the possibility. because trailers are misleading ... But it could be a dark pair of jeans lol.

Ok, here is Rush's normal out fit, He could be wearing a jacket or it is his vest causing the angled part. He does wear dark jeans. And the character here isn't well lit.

UPDATE: its definitely rush. look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rXJdDb1vxE at 0:52, you see rush walking towards a hard to see body in the distance. with his vest flapping. You see the same scene in the picture above just close in on the gun.
      Last edited by zainea13; 16 September 2010, 02:41 PM.
      Save Stargate Resistance and Stargate Worlds, keep a part of the franchise alive! and read our blog

Comment

RUSH MAD! RUSH SMASH!

Spoiler:
        maybe ginn is distracting eli and rush gets rid of her

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
          RUSH MAD! RUSH SMASH!

Spoiler:
          ginn?

Comment

RUSH MAD! RUSH SMASH!

Spoiler:
            I was thinking the same thing. Rush turns himself into the Hulk.

My guess whoever Rush kills 'didn't have it in them' and 'was the wrong man for the job' and no I don't mean Young. In Rush's mind only he has it in him and is the right man for the job.
            Spoiler:
            My guess that new Lucian Alliance guy that is supposed to be an antagonist to Rush finally does something to warrant Rush taking him out.
            sigpic
            Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by zainea13 View Post
              ginn?
              Spoiler:
              you should have put that in a spoiler tag or someone will complain. ginn is a female lucian alliance member who becomes interested in eli and rush doenst like

Comment

Spoiler:
                you should have put that in a spoiler tag or someone will complain. ginn is a female lucian alliance member who becomes interested in eli and rush doenst like
                thought about that, but figured it was vague enough

Spoiler:
                Ginn, she is played by Julie McNiven I think. thats who I thought Rush was shooting, so she couldn't distract Eli, lol. in my theory at least. Cuz the person on the ground looks to have red hair to me.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to this episode. Rush does bat---- nuts very well
                  sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

But what if the Lucian Alliance can copy the effect of the stone technology now, when he was captured? Maybe dr. Rush became a host for a Lucian entity (T-Bag) and that could explain some twists...
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

My theory is
                      Spoiler:
                      that Rush will shoot that Simeon guy played by Robert Kenpper.
                      Maybe Dr. Perry comes on board the Destiny, this LA guy try´s to find a way to hurt Rush and see´s that Mandy is is weak spot, so he kills the the women she has switched with, so both die. After that, Rush goes haywire and seek´s revenge for that, no matter what. After losing yet another women he fell in love with.
                      In the trailer we can also see that Rush beats against the Destiny walls and screams in rage, what will Rush make go so angry?
                      After seeing mostly his pragmatic demeanor. Maybe this belongs to the same episode "Malice"?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                        My theory is
                        Spoiler:
                        that Rush will shoot that Simeon guy played by Robert Kenpper.
                        Maybe Dr. Perry comes on board the Destiny, this LA guy try´s to find a way to hurt Rush and see´s that Mandy is is weak spot, so he kills the the women she has switched with, so both die. After that, Rush goes haywire and seek´s revenge for that, no matter what. After losing yet another women he fell in love with.
                        In the trailer we can also see that Rush beats against the Destiny walls and screams in rage, what will Rush make go so angry?
                        After seeing mostly his pragmatic demeanor. Maybe this belongs to the same episode "Malice"?
                        This sounds incredibly plausible. Had not thought of it. Good work!

Comment

Originally posted by zainea13 View Post
                          This sounds incredibly plausible. Had not thought of it. Good work!
                          Oh thanks. I hope it turns roughly out like that?
                          Spoiler:
                          But than again, I like the Perry character, she brings out Rush´s softer side and I am gonna miss that, if she should get killed.
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Female,Red Hair,LA wearing,it does look alot like Ginn, but i really hope its not, just give eli a break, the man deserve to be happy for a while

i was really looking forward to see the new girl, and now rush killed her?

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
                              Oh thanks. I hope it turns roughly out like that?
                              Spoiler:
                              But than again, I like the Perry character, she brings out Rush´s softer side and I am gonna miss that, if she should get killed.
                              I'm still torn though. The spoiler notes for Malice say
                              Spoiler:
                              that there are intense scenes between Simeon and Rush, there is a game of cat and mouse. and that Lisa Park's view on him changes. And currently she kinda hates the guy, so I'd assume she would like him after that. Which still makes me wonder.

Plus Ginn is only on for 5 episodes, so its plausible this episode is when she gets killed off, IMDB says she is done the episode before, but they aren't always accurate.

One other thing is that its like The Searchers... look up the plot for that, I can't seem to make ends meet

Comment

Working...
                              X