Lucasarts Week -- Steam Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucasarts Week -- Steam Sale

For the unaware, this is Lucasarts week on Steam--so there's a whole bunch of game sales on; a different one every day. They typically run from either 11am-11am or noon-noon (I forget which), Pacific time

The all-week sale is Star Wars Collection for $49.99, which includes:
    - Battlefront II
    - The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes
    - Dark Forces
    - Jedi Knight
    - Mysteries of the Sith
    - Jedi Outcast
    - Jedi Academy
    - Empire at War: Gold
    - The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Ed.
    - Galaxies Complete
    - Knights of the Old Republic
    - Republic Commando
    - Starfighter

And then there's the daily sales:

Yesterday's was The Force Unleashed for $7.50

Today's is Knights of the Old Republic for only $2.50!!

If you don't have KOTOR....get it. Best Star Wars game ever made (yes, even tied with TIE Fighter )
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

$2.50 for KOTOR? That's a bargain. I don't blame them for those prices, what better way that to get people interested in TOR and TFU2 by selling the originals at that price.

sigpic

Comment

$2.50 for KOTOR isn't just a bargain, it's a frickin' steal. My first play-through was 44.6 hours, and I'm gearing up to play it again. Amazing amazing game. These days you pay $70+ for games that only have 12-15 hours of gameplay total.

And you're right, it's great promo for upcoming games. What with TFU2 coming out next month. And KOTOR seems to go on sale every couple months anyway

I wish KOTOR2 would come to Steam. And TIE Fighter. And X-Wing. And X-Wing Alliance
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

At first I thought LucasArts was going on sale I thought who's going to pay for LucasArts?

Comment

the only one i am interested in is The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition, anyone know what day that will be, you going to give daily updates?

Comment

Sorry GJ1, that was yesterday's sale

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
              Sorry GJ1, that was yesterday's sale
              to bad, because everywhere else it is really expensive (even used)

Comment

I found TFU:USE locally on PC not too long ago and it wasn't that expensive, nor was the 360 preowned version. However I want the PS3 version (despite already having 100% trophies) because it's such a rare find.

sigpic

Comment

I had a look at that deal in Steam the other day and was tempted, but I do have an original copy of KOTOR that I've never got round to playing. I'm not really interested in the other games except the DF/Jedi Knight series, and they can be bought as a package in Steam for £14.99.
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Today's sale: Empire at War: Gold for $5

Comment

As much as I love Lucasarts, Steam, and Valve, I won't be buying anything because I like having a physical disc...besides I have just about everything on there anyhow!

Comment

In this day and age, physical discs are about as sensible as hanging onto 8-track tapes

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          In this day and age, physical discs are about as sensible as hanging onto 8-track tapes
                          I will be the old coot years from now complaining about digital downloads. I just don't like them unless I already own the physical form.

Comment

I never thought I'd see the day when someone from my own technophile generation is so resistant to change

Comment

i like disks to, they take up less hard drive space, and they are cooler

Comment

Working...
                              X